Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Megan is wearing her convict boyfriends ring around her neck, I think I remember it from one of the stories she put up hiding his face but he had his arm around her

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Megan is wearing her convict boyfriends ring around her neck, I think I remember it from one of the stories she put up hiding his face but he had his arm around her
Yup you’re right! Ewww could she get any more trashy 🤧🤧🤧 I bet her so called good news is her being up the duff to this wrongen & it’ll be the next storyline for teen mom .. because in the words of megan ‘you can’t help who you fall in love with INIT’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think Sassi and Darren are back together. They’ve been posting stories where they’re clearly together especially today with the sledding. Tbh I would like to see them back together! Unpopular opinion and all but I like them two as a couple and when they work they’re really good together. Obviously hasn’t worked out with anyone else for them

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She will have such a shock when she goes to do her midwifery, she will be living off £500 a month 🤣🤣🤣 unless she decides to work on the side but it won't give her much time for anything else.
In fairness I got more than £500 a month when I did my midwifery training (not sure if you’re a midwife too and it was different for you?) I live in Wales so got about £700 a month from NHS bursary and then around £4000 a year from student finance. I have no children or anything so she’d get extra for that. Plus she’d be studying in England so there’s not NHS bursary, it’s all student finance so you actually end up with more than us in Wales, you just have to pay it back. It’s hard to have any part time job, but after your first placement you can sign up to work on the bank which is around £150 a shift depending on what day and whether you’re doing a night shift. It’s definitely doable but very hard- so she’d have to be very motivated and have lots of support!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Mia who does she think she is there needs to be a separate thread on JUST her

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah ‘poor Jordan 🙄’ An 18yo forced to have a baby & save up for a house by a girl who had just left school 🥴 He’s a lazy bleep, doesn’t look after Marley, doesn’t do duck all around the house, plays with his PlayStation more than he plays with his kid, goes on lads holidays (you don’t see Chloe doing this) & goes around shagging every Tom, dick and sally. Plenty of young fathers step up to the mark. No excuse.
I don't mean to sound like I'm sticking up for him but remember these kinds of shows are extremely edited to help mould a story. I can't imagine chloe staying with Jordan if that's all he did in life. Or any girl wanting a man like that. We don't see what its like away from the cameras🙄 n weren't a story focused around his depression? No motivation to do things is one of many symptoms.

We don't know the Jordan today because unlike the other tit show teen mum who's favourite word is blud, they keep their life private off socials 🙄

Reactions: 5
Not sure why you’re getting triggered for😂 I said “MOST” of us like Mia. You okay hun? Maggie? That you?
🤣 she has come on and seems to have a problem with Mia straight away. I get not everyone likes her but this is 100% suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.