Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why does everyone constantly call Chloe ambitious? 😳😂 wanting nice things and being materialistic is not ambitious, I think people get the two confused.. What has she actually done that is ambitious? Yes well done she got a house at a young age but would’ve got majority of that mortgage because Jordan worked full time.. Got a Mercedes as her first car and saved for a mortgage because she’s been blessed with good parents, nothing to do with ambition

Reactions: 35

LittleLottieLoo

Jordan must question his existence listening to Chloe chatting crap to her phone 24/7.

Does she shove him in a cupboard so he isn't seen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Blue1989

VIP Member
Anyone remember when Maggie went on a rant, because she claimed Manley was arrested because he was a man of colour? I know racial profiling happens, it is wrong. However Manley drives around smoking weed, showing off the fact he carries drugs around. Videos himself flipping off the police. Gets into regular arguments with the police, while out with his fellow idiots. It's not like he is a family man, dedicated to his job and quiet by all accounts. Made me laugh, nah Maggie sorry in this instance they were probably sick of your scumbag sons antics

Reactions: 34

Letmereaditall

Oh Manley, give it a rest ‘I ain’t out here selling my ass on social media’ yeah cause no one wants to see it chick xo

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If Erin is pregnant and Maggie has taken it upon herself to imply it on a public platform then shame on her. I'd be fuming if I was Erin, but of course she won't say anything, she'll just let herself continue to be mugged off by that god awful family as usual.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I think it's a bit of a reach to question the Father of Marliya based solely on her eye colour. She's the spitting image of Maggie!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Elb_1705

So, as someone who’s recently been really poorly with covid... and a nurse who’s been giving end of life treatment to covid patients, actually lost a patient today with covid (who was just 50years old)... I for one, am getting sick to the back teeth of people breaking lockdown rules!
Why am I and my colleagues busting our arses trying to battle this virus when silly little girls like sassi are out getting lashes and brows done and getting shitty when questioned about it?! Aye, bet she was clapping on a Thursday night when that was a trend! Grow up girl and stop being such a selfish little entitled brat! 😡😭

• Heart
  • Sad

Bk2021

This will probably be an unpopular opinion but how do we know what chloe and Jordan have done to work on their relationship. Yeah it's not right what he done but he hardly comes across as a serial cheater. He might have realised it was a big mistake and really made it up to her. I don't think she should feel bad for getting back with him. If they are genuinely happy then it's up to them.
That's just my opinion and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Jordan proper made it up to her, he laid some slabs in the garden then went on a lads holiday and sent her a balloon which the dog burst within seconds 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

• Haha
  • Sad

Debbiedownerrrr

Also does anyone else get fed up with how low the bar is for men? Manley got up and fed HIS child because Mia was sleepy (after she’s had a baby and was still healing... it doesn’t just happen over a number of days) which meant she was branded a bad mother and useless... hmmm no lol I thinks not

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I still can’t believe this girl is making out she has/needs a manager 😭😂 she’s a nobody.. Tbf though the girl can’t even ‘manage’ to keep her bedroom clean let alone organise anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴😂

• Haha
This confirms it. All the teen mums have been doing q&as this week, going live, been A LOT more active than normal. Even Chloe admitting about her and Jordan.... it’s all a build up for the promo that the new series is gonna be very soon. MTV will be telling them to be more active and do lives, q&a’s etc to reconnect with their followers so their viewings will be good .

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Mia, take a bow girl! You handled this whole situation amazingly! Space raider, his family & Erin can all stay in the gutter where they belong! Can’t wait for mia’s YouTube & I honestly think she will go far! She’s definitely been the most likeable and successful out of all the teen mom UK lot by a country mile!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Haddxn

Omg I would absolutely loveeee it if Reanne had a place on teen mum. I think it would make good tv considering there’s so many of them in one flat plus I’m just a RiRi fan. Kick Megan out and replace her with Reanne. That will really stir up Beef Mince Bill 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
I haven’t seen her since the show but does Manleys mum remind anyone else of big mo of eastenders? Or am I being awful on big mo saying that? 👀

• Haha