Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally can't see the resemblance between marliya and Maggie, not saying there isn't one just my view.
If you've ever seen pictures mia has posted of herself as a child then marliya looks so much like her, also in the early teen mom days you can see a resemblance. Her face looks so different now , probably from all the weight she lost

Reactions: 6
I always thought mias kid had manleys eyes and I hoped she would grow up looking more like Mia than space raider 😂 what did Mia see in him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's pretty disgusting to try say she needs the money due to the pandemic.....she has been receiving benefits that someone else could really benefit from. All while having a business and getting paid for appearances and advertising for other businesses. Yes I'm aware her business has had to close, but she is still selling reusable lashes and getting her benefits. Which is a lot more then some single mothers out there. A lot have to survive on just benefits alone.
and don’t forget Scentsy. She’s exploiting the crap out of people and making money off anyone who was idiotic enough to sign up in her downline as well 🙄 probably quite a few people given her following.
it aggravates me SO MUCH how many of the girls do MLMs when a quick google will reveal how exploitative they are and how many people actually lose money in them...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is high maintenance, honestly don’t know how Jordan puts up with her. Poor guy was 18 and couldn’t enjoy a normal teenage life because she was dead set on that house. I’ll be waiting for his midlife crisis to come early.
Chloe is very annoying agreed but he made that baby too. She wanted a home for that baby. If he wasn’t happy about it he could have left and paid child maintenance.
Nothing wrong with Chloe wanting a home for her baby.
Why do men have the bar set so low it’s really frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Chloe is very annoying agreed but he made that baby too. She wanted a home for that baby. If he wasn’t happy about it he could have left and paid child maintenance.
I do agree. If he's man enough to father a child then he should also be man enough to understand that child needs a proper home. Chloe's parents were nice to let them stay with the baby as long as they did (some might not have been so willing!). Chloe was very forceful about the mortgage side of things, and perhaps Jordan might have preferred to rent for a while instead (I understood not wanting the pressure of a mortgage so young) as renting is easier to get out of in some respects. But you're right, I don't see why anyone should feel sorry for him. If he didn't want responsibilities then he shouldn't have laid down and made a baby in the first place.

Reactions: 18
Yep, totally agree they both made a baby and both have a huge responsibility in looking after that baby but you could tell he was so extremely stressed out about getting a mortgage at 17. It was her idea to look for houses to BUY. Why not just rent? She was always on his back about money and going out but it was all ok when she wanted to spend money on nails, new car, eyelashes and go out with her friends. Even when she borrowed the money for the floors from her aunt without even consulting him.

Reactions: 10
She is high maintenance, honestly don’t know how Jordan puts up with her. Poor guy was 18 and couldn’t enjoy a normal teenage life because she was dead set on that house. I’ll be waiting for his midlife crisis to come early.
He had a kid, his normal teenage life was over. No wonder she wanted a house, nothing wrong with ambition.

Reactions: 14
Are we sure that marliya is really Manleys child? Mia and Manley both have brown eyes and Marliya has blue 🤷‍♀️
I’m black and I look white or mixed if you take my hair into the equation and my brother is black like the rest of my family. My kids are more black than I am. Brown eyes are blue eyes with a layer of melanin in them. It’s down to the history of your genes.

Reactions: 4
He had a kid, his normal teenage life was over. No wonder she wanted a house, nothing wrong with ambition.
Normal life isn’t over when you have children - I’ve got 2. Sure you don’t have the freedom to live like you did before but life is to enjoy so you make changes and adjustments. No wonder their relationship crumbled, why make life even harder for themselves? Too much pressure at such a young age.
Also, I totally get ambition but buying a house you can only just afford and having to sacrifice being a teenager (even more so because you already sacrificed being a teenager by having a baby), doesn’t scream ambitious to me, it’s screams high maintenance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well she certainly didn't have a manager the time I messaged her. As I got a voice note back and it was megan🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Jordan resents Chloe a lot because of Marley and the house business. He didn’t want the responsibility of a mortgage and made it clear, yet she still did it. I agree, he should take the responsibility of his child but I do think he was forced into the house and mortgage.

Reactions: 18
Why does everyone constantly call Chloe ambitious? 😳😂 wanting nice things and being materialistic is not ambitious, I think people get the two confused.. What has she actually done that is ambitious? Yes well done she got a house at a young age but would’ve got majority of that mortgage because Jordan worked full time.. Got a Mercedes as her first car and saved for a mortgage because she’s been blessed with good parents, nothing to do with ambition

Reactions: 35
Why does everyone constantly call Chloe ambitious? 😳😂 wanting nice things and being materialistic is not ambitious, I think people get the two confused.. What has she actually done that is ambitious? Yes well done she got a house at a young age but would’ve got majority of that mortgage because Jordan worked full time.. Got a Mercedes as her first car and saved for a mortgage because she’s been blessed with good parents, nothing to do with ambition
The Mercedes she paid half for and her mum paid the other half if I remember correctly...

Reactions: 2
I think Jordan resents Chloe a lot because of Marley and the house business. He didn’t want the responsibility of a mortgage and made it clear, yet she still did it. I agree, he should take the responsibility of his child but I do think he was forced into the house and mortgage.
I think maybe he resented her at the time but if you look in this day an age, I'm sure they are both glad they managed to get on the property ladder when they did. Bet they wouldn't be able to now as it gets harder and harder for people. Chloe definitely had and still has her head screwed on for such a young age.

Our parents n grandparents brought houses for around the same price of a brand new car these days (well in London anyway)
If you privatley rent and work out how much rent you pay in 10 years, it will really piss you off 😂could be half of your own mortgage 🤷‍♀️ I wished I got on the property ladder.
I think its smart on their part. They had to grow up quickly anyway because they had marley.

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah ‘poor Jordan 🙄’ An 18yo forced to have a baby & save up for a house by a girl who had just left school 🥴 He’s a lazy bleep, doesn’t look after Marley, doesn’t do duck all around the house, plays with his PlayStation more than he plays with his kid, goes on lads holidays (you don’t see Chloe doing this) & goes around shagging every Tom, dick and sally. Plenty of young fathers step up to the mark. No excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.