Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is INFURIATING me.
these people are making me feel like going full Karen. I genuinely wouldn’t feel bad contacting their employers or the police when they’re this reckless and selfish. I’m chronically sick despite being in my 20s and I have to go out for medical treatment: if someone like that sits too close to me on the bus, I could die. So she can get her m*nge waxed. HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’d think Chloe would have followed when mrs hinch put her washing gel tabs in a normal tub and got rinsed cos it’s dangerous. I know Marley is a bit older than a child who might get into the cupboard and eat random stuff but what about her followers?
8A623D49-3435-4D89-A18A-09D39D5617CB.png

Reactions: 4
You’d think Chloe would have followed when mrs hinch put her washing gel tabs in a normal tub and got rinsed cos it’s dangerous. I know Marley is a bit older than a child who might get into the cupboard and eat random stuff but what about her followers?
View attachment 403647
She’s such a hinch wanna be 😴

Reactions: 15
these people are making me feel like going full Karen. I genuinely wouldn’t feel bad contacting their employers or the police when they’re this reckless and selfish. I’m chronically sick despite being in my 20s and I have to go out for medical treatment: if someone like that sits too close to me on the bus, I could die. So she can get her m*nge waxed. HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT
Don’t wanna stereotype, but I’d bet anything that she doesn’t even work

Reactions: 7
Don’t wanna stereotype, but I’d bet anything that she doesn’t even work
Looool yeah you’re probably right. Silly little girls breaking lockdown to get beauty treatments just really boils my piss. It’s SO selfish 😤 they physically CANNOT only contain the risk to people who can consent to it if they’ve ever entered a supermarket with a stranger. I normally just mind my business but this is one thing I can’t ignore atm

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen this on tiktok!🤦🏽‍♀️🤣. The girl who has made the tiktok, her boyfriend is in prison and her whole tiktok account is dedicated to him and how she stands by him and all that dumb stuff. Megan has commented🤣
This girl from tik tok has never actually met this man either he was just a pen pal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Who’s this now?

Reactions: 1
A bit late with this but both sassi & Megan make out there mega successful business women, but other night on the live together both admitting their beauty chair/beds are at home so it’s clearly all for IG & not doing as well as they make out (although I know Covid probably playing a part)

Reactions: 12
So Shannon does a QA and says make it interesting. Nothing against Shannon but there is nothing to ask her its literally the same questions everytime.

Reactions: 9
Is Nasseh permanently baked? Look how far his eyebrows are up trying to open his eyes more plus another covidiot ffs these people 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

1FA6A4F2-C96B-4928-8615-6D8F73F726D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is Nasseh permanently baked? Look how far his eyebrows are up trying to open his eyes more plus another covidiot ffs these people 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 404067
Quite possible he is, even if he isn't I'd say that's his permanent expression. I think even simple conversation is tough for him, so he looks permanently confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quite possible he is, even if he isn't I'd say that's his permanent expression. I think even simple conversation is tough for him, so he looks permanently confused.
Dont think I’ve ever heard him say an actual understandable word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.