Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tel is deleting all social media apparently.. or socials as he calls them. I hate when people call it that🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He got something right at least. I can’t get believe how horrible he’s been about Mia - keep things like that away from social media! One day your child could see all of this. Says that about one mother but slates the other. Just grow up.
981D74CE-88FE-4598-9BBB-AA5DB751133D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He got something right at least. I can’t get believe how horrible he’s been about Mia - keep things like that away from social media! One day your child could see all of this. Says that about one mother but slates the other. Just grow up.View attachment 407400
Oh duck off 😭 don’t deserve her cause he’s a ‘bad man inittttt’ bet erins just jizzed in her pants and on her way around 😂 or is it something a duck boy says as an excuse not to commit to someone? 😂 ‘you too good for me girl’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The beef flaps plaiting her flange post had be heaving. 😂🤮

Thing is understand why he’d be annoyed at his friend for going with Mia as it’s kinda against bro code or whatever but what I can’t understand is why he’s being so nasty about Mia over it they haven’t dated in at least 2/3 years now it really just makes him look like he’s not over her! Move on hun she clearly has!
Do people over the age of 14 still have bro code? Don't we just let people see and be with whoever they want and be happy for them? If one of my friends for with one of my exes the only thing I'd be mad at is her standards clearly being as low as mine lmao 🙄

Oh duck off 😭 don’t deserve her cause he’s a ‘bad man inittttt’ bet erins just jizzed in her pants and on her way around 😂 or is it something a duck boy says as an excuse not to commit to someone? 😂 ‘you too good for me girl’
The ole "I don't want to be with you because I love you so much I don't want to risk our friendship but let's still duck 😭"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mia has just put stories about social media not being the place to air drama and thanking people for messaging her about it. She's not commenting on what it's specifically about but definitely about space raider

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Manleys biggest flex is that he managed to get Mia to even look at him, of course he’s bitter! Look at what an absolute fire Mia is and look how badly he treated her!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Manley is so boring. Yawwwn. Stop getting ya mum to slide in your Q&A’s about how ‘fit’ you are and all. Only interesting thing about him was Mia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Manley sounds like a classic emotional abuser. He used to constantly give Mia the silent treatment and then when she asked what was wrong he’d say ‘you know what you’ve done’. He constantly accused her of neglecting him or cheating. I remember watching her just crying, begging him to believe her or tell her what ‘she’d done’. Even now he’s SO angry at her and it’s all down to the fact that he can’t control her anymore. The slut shaming, the passive aggressiveness, it’s so gross. I always think if you start dating a guy who’s still angry at his ex you should run a million miles. Massive red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I really hope Mia reads here and sees that he’s literally called space raider 👽 because it honestly kills me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would literally rather staple my flaps shut than have to even look at Manley in the streets let alone allow his parts in and around my facilities. No tar hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He got something right at least. I can’t get believe how horrible he’s been about Mia - keep things like that away from social media! One day your child could see all of this. Says that about one mother but slates the other. Just grow up.View attachment 407400
Flat out he’s saying she doesn’t float his boat anymore. And also he’s doing it just to spite Mia cos she was so paranoid about Erin. How the duck this muppet ever got two girls hung up on him I’ll never know. Same with Nasseh that chap looks like Mr Potatoe Head with Dreads!! Girls please we can do better than these oddball bastards 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love to know mias side of it but completely understand why she isn't saying anything. Her YouTube should be good though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.