Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao chicken rice and peas mind 😭 she is such a cringe 😭 remember the state on their kitchen 🤮 dutttttty kitchen cupboards
Yeah imagine going on tv and making 0 effort to make the house presentable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My bets is that Erin is pregnant again. Girl can’t get enough of Mankley
After Erin having multiple miscarriages it's pretty awful if Maggie has basically announced her pregnancy to a bunch of strangers during an argument on a gossip site. Maybe Mia is pregnant to manleys friend she slept with 😂 for some reason I couldn't imagine Mia having another baby or risk ruining her perfect post surgery body with pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine having to tell people this is your ex 😍🔥 no wonder space raider stays mad

FFB5B147-C8A9-4BDB-8B83-833F90AD7812.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah maggie certainly doesn't have gumption nor any of her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she expecting Sonny to put that key chain on the key to his cell, doesn’t work like that megan babes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoops, my English language A level has done me NO favours there 🤣🤣🤣 I must be mixing it up with a word that sounds like it and means what I thought it did ffs
The annoying thing is I know exactly what you mean but I can’t think of the word either!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesssssssss
If any of you watch drag race UK a queen (tayce) used gumption in the same way as audacity in last weeks ep and lots have been quoting it so maybe that’s why everyone’s mixing it up, I had to really think about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If any of you watch drag race UK a queen (tayce) used gumption in the same way as audacity in last weeks ep and lots have been quoting it so maybe that’s why everyone’s mixing it up, I had to really think about it 😂
Yessss - Tayce saying it makes me DIE! I think it’s right in the context I said. The fact she has the courage to make a statement like that when her sister is out here leaving her kids with the woman she hates for a month is beyond me.

Also - we miss you pancake lady ♥😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.