Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m white and black Caribbean mixed with brown eyes and hair. My partner is part Greek with black hair and brown eyes. Our eldest children are the spit of us. Our youngest is blonde and I mean bright blonde and blue eyes 🤣 I admit even I’ve questioned whether she got swapped at the hospital! 🙈

Most people don’t think I have Jamaican heritage I look more like my mum and always get asked if I’ve Italian or Spanish as I have straight brown hair and a slight tan but my siblings look more like my dad both have Afro hair and both are darker than me of which I am very annoyed and jealous about! 🤣

My boys are the same, middle son has really curly hair brown eyes ect my youngest bright blonde hair and blue eyes and very pale skin, some people are bit rude ive had people asking if they are brother or even same dad 🤦🏼‍♀️ ( I'm white blue eyes ect, there dad is mixed white/ black carribean) my boys grandad is really dark so when he's out with our youngest he gets some right weird looks 🤦🏼‍♀️ genetics work in some crazy ways

Reactions: 3
I was shocked Mia was mixed race too as apart from her skin colour I don’t think she looks it as all! Like Shannon I’m sure she’s mixed race? But doesn’t look it apart from her tanned skin, their features are no giveaway like their hair is wavy/dead straight
I only found out the other day too and was shocked. She posted throwbacks of her dad on her stories and I’m confused how I didn’t clock he was black in the show lol. Is he fully black or mixed? I’m mixed and my daughter is as white passing as Mia so I think she’ll get this growing up too. As for the eye colour debate, Mia’s mum has blonde hair and blue eyes which is why Marliya does as it runs in both sides of her family

Reactions: 2
can’t believe people are actually paying Megan for a 24hour post, horrible to be taking advantage of people trying to keep their business going during a global pandemic.
wouldn’t like to know how much she normally charges.
Also don’t see why she needs a ‘manager’ when she ‘manages’ these trap boys from London, if you don’t have time to manage your own account why is she managing someone elses 🤨 taking advantage of the poor sod all for £££ because she never mentions them anywhere or promotes their music...
She charges £150 for a story!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
🤣 she has come on and seems to have a problem with Mia straight away. I get not everyone likes her but this is 100% suspicious
Funny seeing as space raider and chip fat Maggie was brought up earlier and now she comes on gunning for Mia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really like Mia 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve literally got nothing bad to say about her I don’t think. Some of her stories of marliya have me howling

Reactions: 31
Why’s everyone going off on this girl just cause she doesn’t like Mia? Isnt the whole point of these threads to share intro and our opinions? I do like Mia but not everyone has to 🤣🤣

Why’s everyone going off on this girl just cause she doesn’t like Mia? Isnt the whole point of these threads to share intro and our opinions? I do like Mia but not everyone has to 🤣🤣
I don’t think anyone’s going off on her because she doesn’t like Mia, it’s because she had a stinking attitude

• Haha
It was me that commented that, funny because would you believe... who messaged me 5 minutes later?
Omg that page must have something to do with her then because how would she remember who sent her a message about it after probably getting hundreds with what’s gone on

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.