Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from being unattractive, even if he was attractive his petty behaviour would cancel it. Who likes a petty man ffs? It's been 5 years get over it, I couldn't care less who my exes are with not a single one.
Exactly if he was a nice guy on the show I could get why girls would slide in his DM’s but he showed what a prick he was and shown since by acting like a little kid on social media. Remember when he was abusing the police last year over Covid whilst stood in gangs with young teenage boys 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Manley ‘are you not embarrazzzzzzzzed? You are really embarrazzinngggggggg’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly if he was a nice guy on the show I could get why girls would slide in his DM’s but he showed what a prick he was and shown since by acting like a little kid on social media. Remember when he was abusing the police last year over Covid and because he was stood in gangs with young6 teenage boys 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Manley ‘are you not embarrazzzzzzzzed? You are really embarrazzinngggggggg’
Yes he was jeering and acting like teenage boy experiencing his first taste of freedom. Really pathetic.

Reactions: 5
You know what I find unattractive? Wastemen that don’t work a day in their lives when they’ve got 2 kids🤮.

bet Manley never has to wear sunglasses because he weird ass forehead shades his eyes 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It really irritates me that he says “Marliya’s mum” instead of just saying Mia - everyone watched the show, we know who Mia is. Just another way to belittle her

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why he thinks he is in any position to belittle Mia?! Look at her, she looks amazing, doesn't stoop to his level of publicly shaming him, provides a nice home for Marliya and so forth. What exactly does this absolute wannabe roadman have going for him?! He looks like a crisp, he's got zero personality, he's been shown to be a controlling, manipulative hole, he's a covidiot, does he have a job? Imagine being HIM and thinking he's in any position to shame Mia!

Reactions: 40
Reanne really thinks she’s some kind of celeb - I’m
Cringing for her - Shes so rough!
Lol she always talks like she’s such a miserable cow. Hun fingers & screw face. Then every photo or video with her kids is just her pouting 🤣 don’t get me started on that lamb dinner loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really irritates me that he says “Marliya’s mum” instead of just saying Mia - everyone watched the show, we know who Mia is. Just another way to belittle her
It’s so petty and disrespectful!

Reactions: 8
Space raider is hilarious, really who does he think he is 🙈.
On another note since Reann has brought up the babies name again, (why not just ignore the questions about it if it annoys her so much) is anyone else suprised that Megan hasn’t spitefully revealed it?
(I do like reann, just think this is a bit OTT)

Reactions: 11
Also Megan posts about crystals etc and ReAnne has just posted about crystals on her story - Can’t keep up!!

Manley 😂😂🤦‍♀️ He’s obviously not over Mia yet at all, poor Erin throwing herself at him & changing her appearance and he still doesn’t want her 🙄 his daughters probably be more mature than him

Reactions: 23
Sorry but Manley’s friend should have more loyalty to him than ‘Marilya’s mum’. Boy expects respect but is the biggest tosser going

Reactions: 10
Thing is understand why he’d be annoyed at his friend for going with Mia as it’s kinda against bro code or whatever but what I can’t understand is why he’s being so nasty about Mia over it they haven’t dated in at least 2/3 years now it really just makes him look like he’s not over her! Move on hun she clearly has!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but Manley’s friend should have more loyalty to him than ‘Marilya’s mum’. Boy expects respect but is the biggest tosser going
Even if Mia has slept with his mate...she has no loyalties to him at all. Yes he’s her baby daddy but they’ve been split up for years now, she can sleep with who she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s the mate he should be having a go at, not her. His mate should have had the loyalty to space raider, not Mia. Get a grip space raider and leave the mother of your child alone!

Reactions: 24
Mia did that thing where you meet a guy and then when you meet his friends you find out you’ve gone for the 39p space raider of the group when all his friends are £1 grab bag steak flavour McCoys. I feel ya girl we’ve all been there x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Even if Mia has slept with his mate...she has no loyalties to him at all. Yes he’s her baby daddy but they’ve been split up for years now, she can sleep with who she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s the mate he should be having a go at, not her. His mate should have had the loyalty to space raider, not Mia. Get a grip space raider and leave the mother of you child alone!
That’s what I’m saying? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.