Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I don't understand why he thinks he is in any position to belittle Mia?! Look at her, she looks amazing, doesn't stoop to his level of publicly shaming him, provides a nice home for Marliya and so forth. What exactly does this absolute wannabe roadman have going for him?! He looks like a crisp, he's got zero personality, he's been shown to be a controlling, manipulative arsehole, he's a covidiot, does he have a job? Imagine being HIM and thinking he's in any position to shame Mia!

Reactions: 40

noddyrojjy

Reanne said she’s going to announce the baby’s name by the end of the month...I’m putting bets on Arabella 👀
by the end of the month?! Omg what a palarva.
I’m not being funny ReeAnn but you wanna get a life, what you’ve said just then is really boring x

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Haddxn

Megan and her “manager” are both tone deaf. “She has a family” errrr yeah so do these small business and I can guarantee they’re harder up for cash than little miss benefits sitting on her arse charging people thinking she’s Kylie fucking Jenner. Have a day off

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jennytea

VIP Member
A scene that’ll always stick with me is billie and Megan in the pub/restaurant and billie with that purple/pink hair, eyelashes so thick she didn’t even look like she had any eyes, lipstick all out of place and uttering well trying to utter all this knowledge between each chomp and chew 😂🥴 at that point me darlin, you don’t have room to be talking shit about anyone when you’re on television looking like that. Steal who’s man? Not mine. 🤧
Lmao is this when Megan was really low and she thought Dylan was cheating again? ... Billie turned around and said she can’t relate ‘not to be horrible but I’ve never been cheated on’ 😭 Yeah that’s cause someone has to actually wanna be in a relationship with you first hun .

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jennytea

VIP Member
Remember when Chloe told her mum to ‘stop playing up’ at dinner like she was talking to a 5 year old 😭😂 nahhhhhhh I’m sorry if that was my daughter I would of bitch slapped her there and then .. imagine talking to your mum like that when you’re whipping around in your German car that she ‘helped’ you get aka paid for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37

_basic_

VIP Member
Or maybe the Geddes have their own reality show coming out, in mama June & honey boo boo style 🤣

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
Ree-Ane needs to upgrade her phone, her stories look like they were filmed on a potato

• Haha

leon19

Not sure who emma thinks she is talking to people like that. She's dumb, uneducated, never had a job, single mum at 19 with 2 kids who openly admits she doesn't use birth control. I get the comment wasn't great but her response was vile

Reactions: 36

Misskarlyj

Well I watched that live last night and hail sassi I think she's a funny one. She hinted all the bad things that have been said about Megan and then put her in the spot and she couldn't answer them for example she asked Megan had she ever been in a fight because sassi said her and her sister were fiesty amd Megan' wouldn't answer. She then went in to say she had been watching all things on YouTube about murders funny coincidence that her partner only gone to jail. Then out of all the comments she goes who is pancake lady Megan?? To which Megan replied I'm not giving in to that I'm not talking about it. She'd fill her in later

Megan then told us all about this EXPENSIVE fancy water system she has that will benefit her and she only drinks it out of this machine and then goes I wanna show u all but I don't have it here I only have the travel one. Shut up megan no u don't!! Uve got the Britax 10 pound water filter from argos probably filled with ribena.

Best one tho. Tells us she don't eat meat. Wanted to be vegan but that was too hard so she would try meat first. Now see she forgot she had only said 2 mins previous she had chicken nugeets from the drive thru.

sassi was getting at the whole sonny situation by saying that's she wants a nice chocolate drop and a man to appreciate her and her cooking but megan wouldn't say if she wanted love or is in a relationship.

Sassi asked her what's she been doing with the lash buisness and Megan said she ordered a load of them but is terrible at replying to people and does forget to send things haha but Megan, we thought u had a manager. And how can u manage someone when u can't even remeber to send a poxy set of eyelash babes.

Hands up to sassi I put my life on it she reads here and she knew she could get the Goss on live. She outed her for everyone of the questions thats been said about her at present. SHE ADDRESSED IT ALL!!! And Megan's excuse was to shout out a reply to a so called CALVIN giving out. He was saving her ass hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
He is such a C U Next Tuesday🤣 he literally cannot help himself.
So is his mum 😂 never ever liked Maggie on the show! Can’t believe they all had the nerve to call Mia a ‘bad mum’ a few days after she had given birth, because Manley had to do a couple of night feeds. Also, inviting Erin round the house to try and stir shit between the girls, when there was absolutely no reason for Erin to go round there! They could and were successfully co-parenting without Erin turning up for a buffet lunch 🥴 don’t understand how they thought it was leaving Aalayah out if Erin wasn’t invited to the house personally.. then when Mia said something Maggie used to start crying like a twat

Blue1989

VIP Member
Billie needs to shut the fuck up, the only petty Betty here is her. You can dislike someone and choose not to feed into the negative narrative. ReAnne doesn't seem to encourage it, so I don't understand why they don't just leave it be. When all is said and done ReAnne is a damn good step mother to those children. That's what matter surely?

• Heart

Frozen1394

Manley seems like such a narcissist. I've never seen mia slag him off she's always so careful with what she says about him and sounds very respectful if she speaks about him like she's treading on egg shells. He's clearly still so bitter about her. I feel like he's not as bad about Erin because he knows that he can control her a bit more and she probably wants him back still. Don't know what's attractive about him I've never seen someone so disrespectful

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
He got something right at least. I can’t get believe how horrible he’s been about Mia - keep things like that away from social media! One day your child could see all of this. Says that about one mother but slates the other. Just grow up.View attachment 407400
Oh fuck off 😭 don’t deserve her cause he’s a ‘bad man inittttt’ bet erins just jizzed in her pants and on her way around 😂 or is it something a fuck boy says as an excuse not to commit to someone? 😂 ‘you too good for me girl’

• Haha