Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite teen mum uk moments was when sassi was getting a driving lesson from her mum and crashed the car. I think she wrote it off?! 🤣🙈 I love sassi she cracks me up. Also when Megan was super excited to get a new caravan. I was like wtf?!

Reactions: 17
lol honestly it was so disgusting writing the way he did about Mia when marliya will grow up and see that.

Reactions: 6
Spacer raider the ‘big man’ on his phone whilst driving AGAIN and whilst leaving a junction...so hard mate 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This upsets me so much, honestly. Why do people who film and drive think that people who say something about it are just getting at them? What makes them so arrogant that they cannot think past that one moment and perhaps worry that they might kill someone? You can have a serious accident where lives are lost even when all your concentration is completely on the road. I can’t abide anyone who films and drives, no excuse for it at all and what happens if there’s an accident? Stupid stupid people. Do people have no brains at all unless something actually happens to them?

Should screen record and report him the inconsiderate twit
I 100% would, if he’s doing that all the time you can bet he’s doing it when his children are in the car and drug driving if he’s smoking weed

Reactions: 5
Whoever has realised Maggie is essentially Big Mo.... Made my 2021 🤣 so true.... perfectly accurate *kisses fingertips*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You can guarantee if any of his kids were hit by a car where the driver was on their phone (god forbid!) then Space Raider would have plenty to say on the matter and would be slating the driver til the cows came home. So why is it alright for him to do?! He's an actual scum bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He also blocked me for liking someone’s comment.. it’s funny how he can dish the hate to a single young mum right from the day she gave birth but he can’t take any hate back.. remember when he said marliya didn’t need Mia... funny marliya seems to have a ball when she’s around Mia and her friends 🙄 & not around the drug dealing wannabe gangsters

Reactions: 19
Manley out 'on the grind' ie dealing again today I see. As if he thought it was OK to degrade Mia yesterday saying he was struggling and hustling whilst Mia was selling her ass on social media. Acting like what he does is better?

Reactions: 17
Remember when he couldn’t drive and Mia had to drive him everywhere.. bad man, he only had the car because he’s Maggies ‘carer’ this happened after they left the show so bit 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.