Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a C U Next Tuesday🤣 he literally cannot help himself.
So is his mum 😂 never ever liked Maggie on the show! Can’t believe they all had the nerve to call Mia a ‘bad mum’ a few days after she had given birth, because Manley had to do a couple of night feeds. Also, inviting Erin round the house to try and stir tit between the girls, when there was absolutely no reason for Erin to go round there! They could and were successfully co-parenting without Erin turning up for a buffet lunch 🥴 don’t understand how they thought it was leaving Aalayah out if Erin wasn’t invited to the house personally.. then when Mia said something Maggie used to start crying like a twit

Reactions: 35
He is such a C U Next Tuesday🤣 he literally cannot help himself.
Aka ‘my mum is a fake witch’ and pretends to like people - yeah pretty accurate Manley . You could see how fake Maggie was and loved stirring the pot 😅

Reactions: 29
How childish is he?
Mia is just likable, i reckon her YouTube will do really well, I think she’d do well at most things, does he not realize he looks like a clown 🤡🤡 and he can dislike her all he wants but respect her as the mother of his daughter and not blast her on SM. If he was my son I’d kill him🙄 Just seen erins latest story, what has she done to her face, she’s just a doormat for Manley & his fam
Totally agree about Mia , he is only making the situation worse for himself, so glad she is being the bigger person it's clearly winding up otherwise he wouldn't comment.

I don't follow Erin but curious to see. Can you screen shot or now allowed on here?

Reactions: 9
I hope Erin finds peace with herself and learns her self-worth. She deserves a man who will worship the ground she walks on, not picks up and drops when he wants a quick shag 🤢 I think the fact she’s trying to morph into Mia proves that Manley is still hung up on Mia.. I mean if he’s still bitter 5 years later.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If my ex had left me while pregnant and knocked someone else up within weeks I don’t think I’d be so forgiving..

Reactions: 23
So is his mum 😂 never ever liked Maggie on the show! Can’t believe they all had the nerve to call Mia a ‘bad mum’ a few days after she had given birth, because Manley had to do a couple of night feeds. Also, inviting Erin round the house to try and stir tit between the girls, when there was absolutely no reason for Erin to go round there! They could and were successfully co-parenting without Erin turning up for a buffet lunch 🥴 don’t understand how they thought it was leaving Aalayah out if Erin wasn’t invited to the house personally.. then when Mia said something Maggie used to start crying like a twit
She was unbelievable but I think she came across like she’s really very educationally subnormal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Manleys brother...

So his brother, sister and dad have been imprisoned for drugs offences... they’re a lovely family

i’m really confused by these because like 1) that photo isn’t manley and 2) manley isn’t in jail for 8 years 😂 i’m so confused can someone pls explain?
Don’t think he has, his dad has though. His dad is also called Manley x

I wonder at which point Manley went to jail? Was it before teen mum? Does anyone know? X

Reactions: 10
Honestly I could not stand mia when she was on the show and didn’t understand why everyone on here loved her til I followed her on Insta 😂 she’s so much more likeable now imo and she’s grown on me massively! She’s now prob my favourite out of the mums atleast to follow on Instagram haha

Reactions: 13
Flat out he’s saying she doesn’t float his boat anymore. And also he’s doing it just to spite Mia cos she was so paranoid about Erin. How the duck this muppet ever got two girls hung up on him I’ll never know. Same with Nasseh that chap looks like Mr Potatoe Head with Dreads!! Girls please we can do better than these oddball bastards 🥴
He must have a massive shlong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.