Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That page is 100% something to do with Megan. I would bet my career, car, house, left arm even. How would she know who to message otherwise ?? And why be mean about reeAnn?? Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This confirms it. All the teen mums have been doing q&as this week, going live, been A LOT more active than normal. Even Chloe admitting about her and Jordan.... it’s all a build up for the promo that the new series is gonna be very soon. MTV will be telling them to be more active and do lives, q&a’s etc to reconnect with their followers so their viewings will be good .

Reactions: 33
Megan just said she needs to start selling her eyelashes because she bought them last summer and feels like she needs a PA to reply to all of her messages because she gets too many.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Megan just said in the live that she needs a PA to deal with her messages.. must have forgotten she's pretending to have a manager haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On Chloe’s Q&A she says that they’re all in a group WhatsApp from series 1 - present.. wonder if pancakelady is one of the girls 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Megan just said in the live that she needs a PA to deal with her messages.. must have forgotten she's pretending to have a manager haha.
That live was soooo dry. Only interesting bit was Sassi piercing her ear. Oh and Megan hinted that she was moving...but then also complained that her dad hasn't come round to put up her new chandelier (it's tacky as expected)...not sure why you would put up a new chandelier that you love but then move?

Reactions: 5
Wasn't that when she had McKenzie in a buggy and she got the call in the middle of a park/common ground and she was heavily pregnant with Dulcie? I remember her telling the woman she was due to have her little girl in a few days time because it was a planned section?
It could have been that actually makes morse sense if it was Mckenzie in the buggy all I vaguely remember is the red puffa coat a buggy a phone call then her mum somewhere in the mix lol

duck ME, someone tell Megan that not eating isn’t a personality trait and let her know she needs to stop watching conspiracy videos at 1am on facey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who mentioned pancake lady? Megan? Or someone commenting? Guess I didn't miss much then, I couldn't be arsed watching it

Reactions: 1
Who mentioned pancake lady? Megan? Or someone commenting? Guess I didn't miss much then, I couldn't be arsed watching it
Don’t think pancakelady commented. Sassi read out a comment about it and Megan went quiet then said she isn’t talking about it but then proceeded to talk about it and said she knows who it is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Megan can't be pancake lady, there was too much info on her.
Or did you mean tmt?

Did anyone notice in the picture frame she showed was that pic of her & Sonny but she covered his face? 😂
If you don't wanna show it, just don't show it ffs 😂
She's obviously sticking by him then as we suspected

Reactions: 8
Sassi and Megan’s live was pretty boring tbh, only interesting bits that I heard was:

Megan said she knows who pancake lady is. Somebody asked in the comments about her and Sassi read it out. Megan said to Sassi that she wasn’t going to talk about it and that she would update Sassi after.

Somebody said that they saw Sassi beat up a bunch of guys outside a club, Sassi said it wasn’t her but said it could’ve been her sister as the two of them get mistaken of being each other.

Sassi said that her and Emma have no problems with each other. Apparently all the girls are in a group chat and speak fine.
Sassi mentioned that she doesn’t really know Emma and doesn’t follow her on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You know what I've woke up and had a thought about?
Can you imagine if Megan was that twisted, she came and made a name here called pancakelady n just dished to create some drama for her story on the new season? 🤔like it may or may not be true but she probably ain't addressing it so she can talk about it in the show..... so probably did it herself 😱because really what else is there for her to show?

Either that or she isn't pancakelady n is waiting to address it in the show like we will all want to watch her now or something 🙄😏

I am probably mad wrong butttt its just a new theory I have 🤣she has addressed anything and everything else previously 🤔

Edit - with making it sound like reanne so they can still not like each other on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what I've woke up and had a thought about?
Can you imagine if Megan was that twisted, she came and made a name here called pancakelady n just dished to create some drama for her story on the new season? 🤔like it may or may not be true but she probably ain't addressing it so she can talk about it in the show..... so probably did it herself 😱because really what else is there for her to show?

Either that or she isn't pancakelady n is waiting to address it in the show like we will all want to watch her now or something 🙄😏

I am probably mad wrong butttt its just a new theory I have 🤣she has addressed anything and everything else previously 🤔
Maybe her manager came in and whipped us all into a frenzy so Megs can capitalise on it, good PR move and all that innit? Megan couldn’t do it herself cos she does have two kids to put to bed. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe her manager came in and whipped us all into a frenzy so Megs can capitalise on it, good PR move and all that innit? Megan couldn’t do it herself cos she does have two kids to put to bed. 😆
Well....🙄 i assume bedtime goes something like this.
*clears throat*
Megan: Kids its bed time init. Brush di teef n mi come tuck u in after
Kids: but we're not tir.....
Megan: GET TO BED BLUD. MUMZY HAS TO CREATE SOME DRAMA SO WE CAN BE RICH. U GET ME??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.