Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okiedokie

I saw Donna mention somewhere they have a social worker, I wonder what they make of them still being shoved in walkers out of the way
I’m a health visitor as I mentioned before & just want everyone to know I have acted on what I’ve seen (Charlotte smoking around them, them constantly being in their walkers at 16 months old etc) & bought it to the attention of my safeguarding manager as I physically can’t sit back and not do anything about that. She will inform the right people and social workers & hopefully, the right help & support will be offered to Charlotte soon as that’s all the poor girl really needs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Bec3007

VIP Member
Hi Charlotte hun. Just so we are clear, I’d happily say anything I have on this thread to you in person. What a cheek to call anyone a scum bag when you’re being rattled by anyone who will have you 😳 How many daddies have your girls had so far?😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I’m a health visitor as I mentioned before & just want everyone to know I have acted on what I’ve seen (Charlotte smoking around them, them constantly being in their walkers at 16 months old etc) & bought it to the attention of my safeguarding manager as I physically can’t sit back and not do anything about that. She will inform the right people and social workers & hopefully, the right help & support will be offered to Charlotte soon as that’s all the poor girl really needs.
As a health visitor you probably shouldn't be discussing this on a forum like this. If you have reported something, surely you should keep that away from Tattle message board and within the realms of your profession.

Reactions: 54

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Morning Charlotte Hun,
The thing is babe if you wasn’t smoking round your children, spending money on weed, being in love with a different scumbag every week and exposing your children to them no one would have anything to say about you. When you was on the TV show you came across very well and everyone had a lot of respect for you. Since you’ve been let loose on social media without MTV editing you in a good light we’ve come to see the real you. If you don’t want to be spoken about then don’t give people anything to talk about. Give your beautiful children some proper healthy food, get them out of them bloody walkers and comfort them when they are upset. Also perhaps when this this over and normal life resumes enrol yourself on a college course and learnt to spell. So when you’re having your rants on the gram we can actually understand what you’re talking about 🤣🤣. Lots of love, your favourite Tattle Bastards 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fishnips

VIP Member
Who's going to enforce a petition to take down Tattle tho. BoJo is dealing with a global pandemic having only just come out of intensive care himself... Don't think he's going to give two fucks about this tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

missmisty

Sorry if this was already posted, but this comment on Charlotte’s recent post 😂 imagine us all lining up on Judge Rinder
F19C3D60-42FA-437E-9354-1257085937D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

zestyDani

I’m not sure if anyone remembers (or knows) but before Teen Mum was announced and Charlottes account hadn’t blown up (I was following her through mutual friends, we live in the same city) there was a video posted on her story of her holding one of her babies and it was crying and she got in its face and shouted “Shut up you cunt”.... it was in a public cafe or something and she was with a friend and they were just pulling the twins around and swearing at them it was awful. I remember I went around showing my family and friends and crying because her babies are adorable and I didn’t understand how someone could talk / act towards their babies like that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Jbh20x

"should of got life"
Should get a life? Or needs to be banged up?
He was a wannabe p e d o hunter (hate the pedos but you have to be sure you cant just assume someone Is)
Him and a group of friends murdered someone by stabbing him to death and they left him to die alone on the pavement.
He wasnt even a p e d o. It was just hearsay
Ash was under 16 so wasnt named or jailed.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Charlie is a totally better mother to Harlow than Charlotte, she plays and has different activities , yes Charlie has her flaws like eyelashes and constantly asking for things but she is a good mom ... charlottes twins are never playing together always Brianna out of any of them Isabella just in a walker 24/7 all bunched up 😭😭🤦🏽‍♀️
Totally agree! no one can fault Charlie as a mother. Harlow is so well cared for. She’s spotless, she’s always on the floor playing and exploring, she’s well fed and always looks happy and content. I think Charlie suffers massively with body confidence issues hence the eye lashes and lip fillers etc. I also think she doesn’t have many friends since having Harlow which is why she’s on insta asking questions every 2 minutes, she’s probably craving the interaction.

Reactions: 37

MrOnions

I also hate the jealousy argument. Jealous of what? A scraggy haired 18 year old scruffy mum. Yeah am sat here in a house THAT I OWN. With 17 month old twins of my own. 2 cars outside (owned not financed or leased) I also work part time and partner does full time. I don’t smoke and my kids aren’t physically stunted. What am I jealous of exactly? The fact you’ve been on tv show? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

zestyDani

also anyone else think its a shame Charlotte and most other teenage girls keep using these shitty snapchat filters for their photos? like YOU LITERALLY CANT SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gonna show it to their kids when they’re older and they’ll be like omg mum u was so pretty

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35