Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I think personalities aside all of them other than Charlotte seem like decent parents. Morgan is an emotionally abusive controlling knob but clearly loves Kingsley and it seems like they're always around doing stuff with him. Harlow wears clothes I think are pretty daft but Charlie seems like a good mum and Harlow looks like a happy well cared for baby. Charlie should have more confidence in herself - she looks lovely without the massive lips and massive eyelashes. Alesha and Umair seem besotted with their little one and each other.

I feel a bit sad Charlotte got involved with young and pregnant. I think over the next few years she's probably going to grow up and cringe at the way she's behaving right now, in the same way I cringe at the way I behaved at her age. Unfortunately for her it's all there for anybody to see - on the show, the screenshots, these threads etc. She'll probably wish she did more with the girls and spent less time messing about with the two fellas and more time soaking up her lovely little babies. I don't think Charlotte's a bad person - I think she probably has her own private struggles and maybe needed more support than she received with the pregnancy and babies.
I think Charlotte is a classic case of kids having kids and she will definitely cringe at herself in a few years time.

I remember the go fund me. It was made back when everyone thought Charlotte was a good mum/person. Was never sure what the point of it was I think they were encouraged to do it by people in the teen mom Facebook groups who felt sympathy for her mother’s condition and wanted to help in some way.

Reactions: 11
Just want to thank Charlotte for advertising this page so I can see I’m not alone in my thoughts! Every time she mentions ‘getting her own place’ I just think why don’t you get a bleeping job then and stop scrounging off of tax payers! Her mum is home 24/7 so she doesn’t need to pay for child care I highly doubt she’s paying her mum rent so she can easily save up her money, it’s not like she pays attention to her kids anyway! I bet she’ll just expect the council to give her a house and carry on funding her life with hard working tax payers money while she sits on her arse all day doing duck all, smoking her weed and killing her children’s lungs - typical scrounger!

Reactions: 27
I never understood what that money was for either.
Was it for Charlotte or for her mum? Either way I don’t see why everyone should donate, it doesn’t look like it’s for anything in particular.

Reactions: 9
Also Charlotte hun, please get a Dr to take a look at your bloody boil, it sounds nasty.

Charlotte, everyone of us would say these things to your face.
We just don't message you it because you would block us and then where would we get to see your total cringefest toward your ex, and total disregard for your children. ?
Let's face it , it wont be on MTV because they've cancelled you.

Maybe instead of making bad tik tok, you got those kids out of those bloody walkers get them to a public health nurse and get them checked because they are seriously behind in development and look malnourished. The two saddest little babies , you can see it in their eyes. They are just ignored most of the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone see the mum share her "sons" Instagram not long ago and Charlotte shared her "brother from another mother"? If you did don't you think he looks exactly like Ashley? And if you didn't his name is John something

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her. It’s hard to escape that lifestyle and she will probably always been on benefits

Posted on the wrong thread 🤣
Charlotte my “prediction” is that you’ll get back with Ashley

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Charlotte giving it billy big bollocks? We all know you’re a shitbag hun. No one has a gun to your head to read this site, you do that all on your own (about the only thing you do on your own too). Truth hurts doesn’t it? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone see the mum share her "sons" Instagram not long ago and Charlotte shared her "brother from another mother"? If you did don't you think he looks exactly like Ashley? And if you didn't his name is John something
Omg yes !! I actually thought it was Ashley 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love for one of us to say it to her face?? Why is she acting like she'd spark somebody out when all she'd do is cry and make a tiktok about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First steps? Where??????

They were 1 in January- HOW ARE THEY NOT WALKING ??????

She has them stuck in a baby walker 24:7 the poor things cant crawl about- stand up with furniture.. thats why they are so behind..

My son was 10 months when he started walking- i would crawl about and do what he wanted- he loved it!!!

By keeping babies in a walker, jumperoo etc its stopping their development- can i just point out as well.. wtf does she feed them? Pouches and tit... or bloody chicken nuggets- feed your kids some decent food charlotte

Reactions: 6
First steps? Where??????

She has them stuck in a baby walker 24:7 the poor things cant crawl about- stand up with furniture.. thats why they are so behind..

My son was 10 months when he started walking- i would crawl about and do what he wanted- he loved it!!!

By keeping babies in a walker, jumperoo etc its stopping their development- can i just point out as well.. wtf does she feed them? Pouches and tit... or bloody chicken nuggets- feed your kids some decent food charlotte
It’s been proven that walkers don’t help a baby at all when it comes to walking, it actually slows development as you say and can cause all sorts of spine/hip issues. I don’t think many people realise just how dangerous walkers/jumparoos are. Charlotte won’t be laughing when her HV intervenes because that’s exactly what will happen. They’re not just delayed in walking either, they’re delayed in most things and it’s because they’re not given the attention and help they need and deserve.

Reactions: 7
First steps? Where??????

Sorry to jump on this but I want to reassure anyone reading this that thinks their kid is behind because they aren't walking yet- its perfectly normal not to be walking unaided at a year old! I agree being kept in walkers etc doesn't help AT ALL, and I do hope health visitors will advise Charlotte of this asap, but my son was 16 months when he took his first unaided steps and he is perfectly fine! X

• Heart
Reactions: 34
First steps? Where??????

Not standing up for her but normal walking age is upto 18 months. My son walked at 16 and my daughter at 12 months but they definitely should be at least climbing and furniture cruising and walkers deffo don’t help. Also my boy barely eats any vegetables or fruit and lives mostly of fish fingers and other breaded things but then my daughter Eats anything,they do seem to constantly eat tit though

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.