Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have blocked me then! God knows why because I’ve never looked at her account before 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god some newbie is angry reacting to comments I made on the last post about Charlie's overfilled lips
I thought you were talking about me.. then realised my username is newbie, but I haven't been a newbie since I joined a long time ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think the nurse who is giving her those fillers every couple of weeks needs their right to practice taken away because nobody needs fillers once a month and nobody needs their lips filled to the point of no definition
Unnatural along with the eyelashes

Reactions: 4
Charlie trying to be like her idol hinch sharing this website then a troll message sorry but I don’t believe anyone sent that and believe she’s sent it to herself for attention and if she has that’s really sick

Reactions: 8
Charlie trying to be like her idol hinch sharing this website then a troll message sorry but I don’t believe anyone sent that and believe she’s sent it to herself for attention and if she has that’s really sick
I think that’s why she deleted it. Out of embarrassment from going out of her way to make a fake account to send herself that.

Who's going to enforce a petition to take down Tattle tho. BoJo is dealing with a global pandemic having only just come out of intensive care himself... Don't think he's going to give two fucks about this tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who's going to enforce a petition to take down Tattle tho. BoJo is dealing with a global pandemic having only just come out of intensive care himself... Don't think he's going to give two fucks about this tbh.
I found the petition and the person who set it up has said their mental health has been affected by it and they’ve been trolled and bullied by tattle users . Sorry but they are making out we are going to their houses and posting mail full of abuse through their door . Or inboxing them directly . It’s literally like banning opinions or freedom of speech . These people want to post their lives online but can’t handle when someone doesn’t delude them . If Kim kardashian can ignore comments and not go looking for negatively and she’s an actual celeb I’m sure a person ‘famous’ on insta can stop themselves visiting a website . Rant over 😂

Reactions: 19
Do you know she's made a petition to remove this page 😂 sounds like she's begging for more attention... I don't like her, never have tbh, she seems fake and like she's always begging for some kind of attention on her stories or being sent stuff etc... As mentioned but she seems be making out like everyone on here are horrible cyber bullies. Everyone seems alright to me. Just expressing their opinion which rightly so they can😊

Charlie - we’re not slagging you’re daughter off, she doesn’t choose to wear the monstrosities you dress her in. You however have vile taste 😆 oh and by the way you look much better without the furby eyelashes, you have pretty eyes when they’re visible 👍🏻
Furby eyelashes😂 I'm done. It was Charlie that made me aware of this page so signed up here I am. Everyone seems nice on this page not like Charlie making you all out to be... Think she's just begging for attention

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything home and Whatever she’s called is the biggest beg of them all. Sending them stuff and commenting on every single post everyone from these shows and practically on her knees begging to be their friend. She pops up everywhere that it’s just ridiculous and looks like she’s some stalker wannabe. She’s so desperate she probably puts of people following her.

what she doesn’t know, is that when you try So hard to be someone else, or fit in with these people, she’ll be the one who suffers the most.. she can’t be happy until they ‘accept’ her. It must be hard lonely life.

They can get tattle life shut down if they like, but it WON’T stop people’s opinions about them as we ALL are entitled to them. Don’t put your life in public if you can’t take it. It’s not all sunshine and free gifts and a few people idolising you. Bad always comes with the good 😚 only mature people would know that! if you are too weak to get upset when some people don’t agree with what you do or your parenting choices, then don’t put it on Instagram!

we can only comment on what we see. Don’t put pictures of your kids naked in the bath, don’t beg for stuff, don’t let your 5 year old boy have a dummy ESPECIALLY walking to school, don’t argue and shout in front of your kids, don’t feed your kids garbage every night for an easy life, don’t put fluffy blankets on top of a baby, don’t leave your babies to cry in walkers, don’t smoke next to your babies, we can’t comment on things that are normal and right to do. We only comment on things that are bang out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why isn’t she posting the link . She just wants inboxes by the sounds 😂 .. someone message her for the link , go on you ‘cowards’ I dare you 😂😂😂
I’ve messagaed that everything home and baby account something nice about Charlie and she’s blocked me for some reason. It was nothing bad which is weird

• Wow
  • Haha
WHY does Charlie post every single bleeping thing on her story asking for advice, or what’s the best or where can she find this and that! Winds me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she even still with him 🙄 what's wrong with charity shops or primark... She obviously does it for attention. She seems so fake x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.