Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw someone say on here how the baby’s dad didn’t support there daughters head while picking them up and I’ve finally found the video on charlottes highlights. Absolutely bleeping shocking to say the least. I couldn’t feel more sorry for them if I tried. They deserve better 🥺

Saw someone say on here how the baby’s dad didn’t support there daughters head while picking them up and I’ve finally found the video on charlottes highlights. Absolutely bleeping shocking to say the least. I couldn’t feel more sorry for them if I tried. They deserve better

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Saw someone say on here how the baby’s dad didn’t support there daughters head while picking them up and I’ve finally found the video on charlottes highlights. Absolutely bleeping shocking to say the least. I couldn’t feel more sorry for them if I tried. They deserve better 🥺
Can babies not support their own heads at 1 year old????

Reactions: 11
Guyyssssss Ashley's new gf is live on insta! Already lost count of how many time she had said 'at the end of the day'

She is also chatting about how her 2 very young nieces often share a bed with her and Ashley.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Guyyssssss Ashley's new gf is live on insta! Already lost count of how many time she had said 'at the end of the day'

She is also chatting about how her 2 very young nieces often share a bed with her and Ashley.....
That’s so weird! How would anyone be okay with that! I’d never let me sisters boyfriend share a bed with my kids!! What!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

what the actual duck, that is so weird and not normal, where is the bloody mother of these kids.
She looks about 13
I’m sure Charlotte said she was 16

Also was looking at Charlottes page, most of the photos with Ashley are gone but there is one video from 15 weeks ago where he’s in it but 40 weeks ago she was getting her own place with Connor 🤔 was she literally going between the two the whole time? But I thought Ashley basically brought them up and Connor was never there 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

looking at the videos of when the girls were tiny and it makes me feel so incredibly sad, my heart actually hurts that those 2 precious little girls will be dragged up by Charlotte 😌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
49DB94D1-7E60-4BBD-B5F2-CE9C22A68FA6.jpeg
B081182A-E126-475D-B182-3ABFE63FE828.jpeg
Imagine her switching these weekly depending on which man she has coming over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I saw a little bit of that 😂
She said people keep saying that her niece is downs but she just has a lazy eye and she takes the piss out of it sometimes :oops:
But she's the only one that's allowed to take the piss out of it, no one else can

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s still live 🤦🏼‍♀️

edit: her TikTok says “our angel baby” so that confirms she was pregnant with Ashley’s child within the 3 months they’ve been together🤭 obviously very upsetting she lost a baby but jeeeez talk about moving quickly!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s still live 🤦🏼‍♀️

edit: her TikTok says “our angel baby” so that confirms she was pregnant with Ashley’s child within the 3 months they’ve been together🤭 obviously very upsetting she lost a baby but jeeeez talk about moving quickly!
I mean.. shes been basically pretending her nieces are hers. She is immature as duck.. clearly just by the way she speaks but shes 16 and silly obviously so i wouldn't be surprised if thats not true. From what I've seen her and Charlotte are two really really immature girls who need to get a grip and grow the duck up.

Reactions: 17
My god they first spoke on the 3rd feb and he proposed on Valentine’s Day not even 2weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.