Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked too 🤣
We’re they still talking about bleeping kettles?

Which vid is this i cant see it can you screenshot
Pls
I’ve posted a screen record x

Bringing it back to Charlie when she was doing her gifted video and she was just chucking the gifted tit around like it was tit she didn’t want and she was bigging up minbie but Harlow is still using mam bottles?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this was already posted, but this comment on Charlotte’s recent post 😂 imagine us all lining up on Judge Rinder
F19C3D60-42FA-437E-9354-1257085937D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry if this was already posted, but this comment on Charlotte’s recent post 😂 imagine us all lining up on Judge Rinder View attachment 112955
Deformation 💀 Stop the planet I want to get off

View attachment 112911
How at this age can they not hold their head or is she just throwing herself back? All kids do it my daughter is 1 on the 30th and she’s a bugger for it
To me she looks floppy like she can't hold her head up, not like she's having a paddy and is throwing herself back/arching her back. I hope I'm wrong. I feel really disturbed by that video. 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
To me she looks floppy like she can't hold her head up, not like she's having a paddy and is throwing herself back/arching her back. I hope I'm wrong. I feel really disturbed by that video. 😕
I agree, definitely looks like she can’t hold her head up. I instantly thought that when I saw the video.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry right but who in there right mind would get engaged to someone they’ve not even known 2 weeks? Someone needs to grow the duck up. Hope she doesn’t reproduce🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry right but who in there right mind would get engaged to someone they’ve not even known 2 weeks? Someone needs to grow the duck up. Hope she doesn’t reproduce🤦‍♂️
They all do... Its a proper cringe fest! 🤢🤢 And being a young mum is not an excuse! I had my first at 17!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get people decide to have kids young, everyone has their reasons, not all young parents are bad parents but getting engaged to someone after barely 2 weeks is a whole new level. I seen on her TikTok or insta the weddings in 500+ days. So she’s got with Ashley, a couple weeks later they’re engaged so now they’re gonna spend the 500+ actually getting to know one another yeah? duck me man. Kids these days😴

They all do... Its a proper cringe fest! 🤢🤢 And being a young mum is not an excuse! I had my first at 17!
I get people decide to have kids young, everyone has their reasons, not all young parents are bad parents but getting engaged to someone after barely 2 weeks is a whole new level. I seen on her TikTok or insta the weddings in 500+ days. So she’s got with Ashley, a couple weeks later they’re engaged so now they’re gonna spend the 500+ actually getting to know one another yeah? duck me man. Kids these days😴

Reactions: 3
I can’t actually believe that Charlotte has put it out there for all to see that she has bed hopped for the past 2 years and while pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That sign for her and Ashley saying 2018, 😅😅😅 is she serious! When I’m her highlights there are videos of the girls being young and she’s with kingdrugzy 🙄
duck my life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t actually believe that Charlotte has put it out there for all to see that she has bed hopped for the past 2 years and while pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That sign for her and Ashley saying 2018, 😅😅😅 is she serious! When I’m her highlights there are videos of the girls being young and she’s with kingdrugzy 🙄
duck my life 🤦🏼‍♀️
What I also find shocking is two men who happily pass her backwards and forwards so openly.
Thought men didn’t like that kind of thing, you know that notorious thing that if women cheat they’d never touch that woman again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What I also find shocking is two men who happily pass her backwards and forwards so openly.
Thought men didn’t like that kind of thing, you know that notorious thing that if women cheat they’d never touch that woman again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Grim, it really is🤮
And there is something not right with Ashley 🙄
I think he chooses vunerable and easily lead young girls and sucks them in somehow 🥴
I actually said waayyy back that I didn’t see the issue with the age gap but, the more I see and read the worse it gets 😖
And there was a comment earlier someone mentioning he is now raising another daughter?? Who’s daughter is it if it’s not his new bit? Please don’t tell me it’s the niece because that’s just plain weird and fucked up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Grim, it really is🤮
And there is something not right with Ashley 🙄
I think he chooses vulnerable and easily lead young girls and sucks them in somehow 🥴
I actually said waayyy back that I didn’t see the issue with the age gap but, the more I see and read the worse it gets 😖
And there was a comment earlier someone mentioning he is now raising another daughter?? Who’s daughter is it if it’s not his new bit? Please don’t tell me it’s the niece because that’s just plain weird and fucked up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh I thought he was the same age? 🤢
Very sinister and being with girls with babies around 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.