Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosieBegger

I had a look on citizens advice and there's a form to send off to trading standards but for England and Wales only. I'm in Scotland so can't report her that way , I think! I'll get the link

Surely u can because shes in England?

Reactions: 1

Casperron

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s fair to call Ashley a p e d o after what a fake account pretending to be him has said

Reactions: 1

Beth165

wtf!!! What a disgusting little girl

Ashley’s girlfriend is pregnant? Bet she hates that🤣
I’m not sure if anyone remembers (or knows) but before Teen Mum was announced and Charlottes account hadn’t blown up (I was following her through mutual friends, we live in the same city) there was a video posted on her story of her holding one of her babies and it was crying and she got in its face and shouted “Shut up you cunt”.... it was in a public cafe or something and she was with a friend and they were just pulling the twins around and swearing at them it was awful. I remember I went around showing my family and friends and crying because her babies are adorable and I didn’t understand how someone could talk / act towards their babies like that.
I’m not sure if anyone remembers (or knows) but before Teen Mum was announced and Charlottes account hadn’t blown up (I was following her through mutual friends, we live in the same city) there was a video posted on her story of her holding one of her babies and it was crying and she got in its face and shouted “Shut up you cunt”.... it was in a public cafe or something and she was with a friend and they were just pulling the twins around and swearing at them it was awful. I remember I went around showing my family and friends and crying because her babies are adorable and I didn’t understand how someone could talk / act towards their babies like that.

Attachments