Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not mentioned another baby just to get you watching that tit advert?

Reactions: 4
A pyramid scheme scam where everyone loses out except the CEO . Basically 😂it’s a big scam too, it’s illegal in most places
Ahh I see.... 🙄 What a load of crap 😂
She obviously hasn’t been taking it ( I take it it’s the coffee thing) if it’s supposed to “curb” your appetite- 🤣 She had a flipping domino’s last night 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for your reply 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh I see.... 🙄 What a load of crap 😂
She obviously hasn’t been taking it ( I take it it’s the coffee thing) if it’s supposed to “curb” your appetite- 🤣 She had a flipping domino’s last night 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for your reply 😊
I doubt she's even had hers delivered after joining up 24 hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We knew she has ocd it was a part of the show, that's why she needed gloves to change the nappy's. I suffer from ocd and it's not about cleaning etc. It's about obsessive behaviours & intrusive thoughts.

Reactions: 13
Multi level marketing, aka a pyramid scheme. She would be better doing tropic skincare or something
Tropic is still a MLM. It's less dangerous in terms of not a classed substance but it's still a scam. She's better off getting an actual job. Maybe being a cleaner would be suited since that's all she ever does

Reactions: 12
not really because you dont get disability benefits unless you have a lot of evidence they ask for proof🤦🏼‍♀️ but Ok
Not necessarily true.. I have a disabled uncle (he’s down syndrome) who can’t live by himself yet they stopped his disability money because he’s ‘not disabled enough’ yet people like Charlotte get it because they play on them. The whole system is corrupt (people who don’t need them get them and people who need them have to suffer) it’s ridiculous. My uncle also chooses to volunteer at a local cafe for nothing and Charlotte doesn’t seem like she’s bothered about getting a job.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We knew she has ocd it was a part of the show, that's why she needed gloves to change the nappy's. I suffer from ocd and it's not about cleaning etc. It's about obsessive behaviours & intrusive thoughts.
Same. I have OCD. It really isn't about being an obsessive cleaner or having things in order. Drives me crazy when people say "I'm a bit OCD!" because real OCD is much much worse. The intrusive horrible thoughts and habits can rule you. If she does have OCD then I feel bad for her, but that's a hell of a lot of labels

Reactions: 14
There is no decent job where you get 4 promotions on 24 hours. That makes no sense. She hasn't even put an order in. Bloody pyramid schemes.the amount of info there is out there about how bad these things are, how can people still get sucked in.
My friend almost did about a month or so ago, it was a makeup one. Took me all of an hour to convince her it was dumb.
I’m sure twice recently she’s posted about starting work? Wonder what happened there🤔 she’s so lazy and wants things for nothing, literally cant even work a real job to provide for her family. She’s a disgrace of a human if she thinks it’s okay to scam her followers in this money scheme. She’s even on depop now looking for second hand Alexander Mcqueens, nothing wrong with that at all, but literally she’s made money from this scam and people she’s lured in and is now able to buy shoes that cost hundreds of pounds 😩

Reactions: 5
I have no idea how the hell anyone can buy that from Charlie, she's on about how to lose weight every other day, then suddenly she's found the best easiest way to lose weight without trying it herself or losing any weight. It was only a couple nights ago she was asking about slim fast 🤣 her followers must be thick as sh*t, or she's not sold any and is full of sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not necessarily true.. I have a disabled uncle (he’s down syndrome) who can’t live by himself yet they stopped his disability money because he’s ‘not disabled enough’ yet people like Charlotte get it because they play on them. The whole system is corrupt (people who don’t need them get them and people who need them have to suffer) it’s ridiculous. My uncle also chooses to volunteer at a local cafe for nothing and Charlotte doesn’t seem like she’s bothered about getting a job.
It’s horrible that your uncle got his money stopped, but I’m not sure what that has to do with Charlotte? We don’t even know what she gets in benefits or if she even claims for any of her so called ‘conditions’. You don’t get disability benefits by simply ‘playing on them’ you do need actual evidence.

Some people get their money stopped unfairly, that’s been well documented over the years. But not many people get disability simply by saying they have something. Not trying to start an argument but I know people who get disability and they had to submit all kinds of evidence and attend meetings in order to get it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.