Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingercream

VIP Member
Charlie - we’re not slagging you’re daughter off, she doesn’t choose to wear the monstrosities you dress her in. You however have vile taste 😆 oh and by the way you look much better without the furby eyelashes, you have pretty eyes when they’re visible 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35

CoolMom

VIP Member
First steps? Where??????

They were 1 in January- HOW ARE THEY NOT WALKING ??????

She has them stuck in a baby walker 24:7 the poor things cant crawl about- stand up with furniture.. thats why they are so behind..

My son was 10 months when he started walking- i would crawl about and do what he wanted- he loved it!!!

By keeping babies in a walker, jumperoo etc its stopping their development- can i just point out as well.. wtf does she feed them? Pouches and shit... or bloody chicken nuggets- feed your kids some decent food charlotte
Sorry to jump on this but I want to reassure anyone reading this that thinks their kid is behind because they aren't walking yet- its perfectly normal not to be walking unaided at a year old! I agree being kept in walkers etc doesn't help AT ALL, and I do hope health visitors will advise Charlotte of this asap, but my son was 16 months when he took his first unaided steps and he is perfectly fine! X

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mavismcfield

She’s broke up with Connor now 🤣🤣 she will be back with Ashley soon
I just feel sorry for that poor lady who keeps making plaques, sorry plagues, with their bloody names on, she's having to do another one every 2 weeks, must be exhausting for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

CoolMom

VIP Member
wasn’t actually interested in the product but this is the copied and pasted crap she’s responding with when you ask for more information.
"I've had such great results from clients"?!

YOU STARTED THIS YESTERDAY

• Haha
Charlie is just feeling embarrassed for being called out. You can’t be a greedy beggar and expect people not to have an opinion on it. She’s wasteful, and wants things for nothing. She spends her money on things that only immature people would spend it on.

Brett wouldn’t even let her turn the tap on or boil the kettle in the show, and here she is spending money on Victorian clothes & her 100th pram. Priorities🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Omg talk about grasping. She was doing something romantic for her wife. She obviously was being careful etc. Get a grip.
This isn’t a “lick people’s feet” thread don’t like our opinions then take yourself outta here 👋

Why are some people soo dumb, why would you make this site known to all your followers, you are showing people who had no idea about it this site, they’re gonna come join us 👍

Charlotte really needs to understand that she is not seen in a good light whatsoever. Smoking next to her kids, feeding them shit every night, not comforting them when they cry and leaving them frustrated in their walkers..swapping daddies as much as a newborn changes their clothes.. it’s gross! Children need stability not a new dad every week. Those poor kids.

Charlotte, if you’re reading this, I know you would have got involved at some point considering you’re trying to stay relevant. people that don’t agree with what you do are gonna come vent.. it’s not illegal🖕

Lindssdnil

Charlie keeps going on about losing weight!! Has anyone else saw her ‘brunch’ picture on Instagram bloody hell. Her, Brett and Harlow are made up of 70% pasta and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bec3007

VIP Member
I think it’s ridiculous that anyone is even making excuses for Charlotte saying she’s only young. She spread her legs and had unprotected sex, she knew the risk and she fell pregnant. The day she peed on that stick and seen she was pregnant was the day she should have grown the fuck up!!! Do some research, the internet is a wonderful thing. Babies DO NOT come with a manual, no matter your age you learn as you go along. Is it scary? Hell yeah. Do us mums sometimes get it wrong? Of course we do. But there is no excuse to dismiss the health and well-being of her children because shes too busy being an immature little slag every day of her life. You dont get to be a teenager when you’ve had a baby so young. Of course they’re all allowed to have a break, let their hair down and be a teenager every now and then but if people like Charlotte don’t put their kids first then I’m sorry but she doesn’t deserve to have them at all. They didn’t ask to be born. There’s plenty of woman who would do anything to have a baby and then there’s little tramps like her who have 2 and can’t even do a half decent job. Cruel world we live in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Femma

Chatty Member
Does Charlie not know that you can google your questions? “Where can I get bows/cycling shorts” she’s so annoying
She means " Who here can send me some free cycling shorts" ? She's such a Beggy Mitchell.

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
View attachment 112316
‘even when telling them off’ !!?? They’re babies?? They can’t speak, cant walk etc they don’t know if what they’re doing is wrong, and it definitely wouldn’t be intentional so why is she telling them off ffs?
there was a video where I think one of the twins threw something, a cup? And she called them naughty like really? They’re babies they are learning they aren’t naughty for developing skills (of which throwing is one)
Her tone of voice was vile
Said it before on the Mrs Meldrum thread and will say it again
I’m fed up of being called jealous for having an opinion
Why are we all jealous of said person because we comment on there very open life?
Again like I said a lot of people on here are nurses,doctors,lawyers,teachers,students studying to become a qualified etc and have good careers and jobs and so on
Have nice big homes and nice things and a car on the driveway
So please please someone enlighten me AGAIN of what we are jealous of!!!???

If it’s supposed to be of a trampy benefit scrounger that TIk toks all day to get back at whatever ex it is this time and his new bird then I’m taking my life anyday
Now I have a shift at my pharmacy to get too
You know a job out there in the real world helping the pandemic we are currently going through
You get back to your terrible tik toks and calling your daughters little cows

• Heart

MrOnions

Charlotte: Ashley should’ve got life ——Also Charlotte: I was wiv im 2 years later and he’s NOT GUILTY. — make your mind up love, either he should’ve got life or not? Don’t justify being with an ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER just because he was found not guilty. He was still involved. OJ was found not guilty just saying. But hang on, he’s guilty when I’m shagging Connor instead of him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He was a wannabe p e d o hunter (hate the Weirdos but you have to be sure you cant just assume someone Is)
Him and a group of friends murdered someone by stabbing him to death and they left him to die alone on the pavement.
He wasnt even a p e d o. It was just hearsay
Ash was under 16 so wasnt named or jailed.
Oh my god. How do you know this? I can’t believe that it’s actually mental. It’s all well and good for Charlotte to say he ‘should have got life’ NOW, but she (and Donna) allowed him in her house and actively involved with her kids to the point she had them calling him dada knowing he’d stabbed someone to death?????!!!!! And is saying that now????? Actually no words. Probably told herself he would protect those girls cus he was proper against child predators (as if anyone sane wouldn’t be🙄😳) god forbid.. where does she find these sorts

• Sad
Reactions: 30

hmc1203

Thanks Charlie and everything home and life or whatever your called these days , I only found this cos you kept mentioning it !!

So glad I'm not the only one that cannot stand the everything home Insta! So wants to be Ms Hinch with her constant tagging brands and look at me cleaning my kitchen, " tap to tidy " " joy of clean " she drives me mad !

And Charlie is just something else with her constant begging and where can I get this from ! and that bracelet , as a first birthday present , buy the child a dolls pram or something she can actually use .

So glad I found this page!

Reactions: 29

Mummm00

how is Laura going to ask on a poll if her and Morgan should have another baby? You can’t just have a baby out of boredom. That’s not how it works.

• Wow
  • Haha

Witchtits

Charlotte is so young but comes across as someone who has been allowed to have boyfriends in her bed from a young age and tries to grow up too fast but shes still very immature, even for her age