Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tianxoxo

Honestly both this bird of Ash n Charlotte remind me of being in year 8-10 at school. With the poor grammar and getting engaged to a person they just met. Girls used to chat to guys they'd never ever meet and tell them they're in love with them n get engaged n plan babies and go through baby names on msn / MySpace after 3 days 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
As for the judge rinder comment... LOOOOOOOOOL can tell this person has applied for the Jeremy Kyle show in the past. Why suggest judge rinder? Why not go to normal court? What an absolute potato

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Fishnips

VIP Member
Tbf I think personalities aside all of them other than Charlotte seem like decent parents. Morgan is an emotionally abusive controlling knob but clearly loves Kingsley and it seems like they're always around doing stuff with him. Harlow wears clothes I think are pretty daft but Charlie seems like a good mum and Harlow looks like a happy well cared for baby. Charlie should have more confidence in herself - she looks lovely without the massive lips and massive eyelashes. Alesha and Umair seem besotted with their little one and each other.

I feel a bit sad Charlotte got involved with young and pregnant. I think over the next few years she's probably going to grow up and cringe at the way she's behaving right now, in the same way I cringe at the way I behaved at her age. Unfortunately for her it's all there for anybody to see - on the show, the screenshots, these threads etc. She'll probably wish she did more with the girls and spent less time messing about with the two fellas and more time soaking up her lovely little babies. I don't think Charlotte's a bad person - I think she probably has her own private struggles and maybe needed more support than she received with the pregnancy and babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Femma

Chatty Member
Also Charlotte hun, please get a Dr to take a look at your bloody boil, it sounds nasty.

Charlotte, everyone of us would say these things to your face.
We just don't message you it because you would block us and then where would we get to see your total cringefest toward your ex, and total disregard for your children. ?
Let's face it , it wont be on MTV because they've cancelled you.

Maybe instead of making bad tik tok, you got those kids out of those bloody walkers get them to a public health nurse and get them checked because they are seriously behind in development and look malnourished. The two saddest little babies , you can see it in their eyes. They are just ignored most of the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Gingercream

VIP Member
Wasn’t Charlotte the one slagging Ashley off the other day saying he should have gone down - if she wasn’t so obsessed with her ex still none of us would have known about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just want to thank Charlotte for advertising this page so I can see I’m not alone in my thoughts! Every time she mentions ‘getting her own place’ I just think why don’t you get a fucking job then and stop scrounging off of tax payers! Her mum is home 24/7 so she doesn’t need to pay for child care I highly doubt she’s paying her mum rent so she can easily save up her money, it’s not like she pays attention to her kids anyway! I bet she’ll just expect the council to give her a house and carry on funding her life with hard working tax payers money while she sits on her arse all day doing fuck all, smoking her weed and killing her children’s lungs - typical scrounger!

Reactions: 27

Sunnie.lass

Why does Charlotte keep saying people on Tattle are jealous? She lives on a council estate in Basildon with her mum 🙄 can we get her some perspective please. I'm cringing.

• Haha

MrOnions

Wouldn’t say it to her face? She messin 😂😂 id love to say it to her face. Maybe if her mum did she wouldn’t be making such of a show of herself now. And Charlie having a social media break because people call her a beg, stop asking for stiff and people will stop saying it ... simple

• Haha
Does anyone remember that time Charlotte and Ashley broke up and she did a q&a on her insta stories and said that she was going to let Ashley still see them and be their father figure even though he wasn’t the dad or her boyfriend...weird

• Haha

Bdog

Charlie is a totally better mother to Harlow than Charlotte, she plays and has different activities , yes Charlie has her flaws like eyelashes and constantly asking for things but she is a good mom ... charlottes twins are never playing together always Brianna out of any of them Isabella just in a walker 24/7 all bunched up 😭😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Elledoc82

VIP Member
This everything home and whatever is an absolute bellend 😂😂 she’s jumped on Charlie’s Pity party and made it all about her for a bit of attention! Cracks me up that she’s tagged Mrs Hinch 😂😂😂😂 Hinch is gonna be absolutely fuming. The last thing she wants is her Hinchers stumbling across Tattle life and reading the 130+ threads outing her as an absolute liar and a fraud plus all the brilliant piss taking and nicknames 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26