Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what size those pushchair go up to but I'd imagine Harlow will have nearly outgrown it by the time lockdown finishes...?

Reactions: 9
Don't usually like to judge parenting but Amber is a terrible mum. Rewatching some of the older series. They constantly yell and argue in front of Brooklyn, slamming doors, Amber holding Brooklyn by the arm and shouting in his face, snatching stuff out of his hand and throwing it then she kicks off when he gets angry and throws things etc . If those boys don't grow up with serious damage it'll be a miracle. I really feel like somebody needs to intervene. Poor, poor children. 😕
There’s a teen mom uk group On here we have all been saying the same .

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she keeps getting a new one? What is wrong with the previous ones? Can't you actually get bored of a pram?
Hasn’t she just got another Egg pushchair in a different colour? What’s the point? Harlow will have grown out of it in no time.

Reactions: 5
I think Charlie’s style is best described as “anything that’s free”
I think if they are not going to be getting another series then she will milk her fifteen minutes for all she can. People will forget who she is eventually without the buzz of a new season.

Reactions: 6
Charlie's had the same amount of prams as she has jobs. Every few weeks she posts she's starting a new job for Harlow's future then same again a month or so. 😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£60 an outfit?!?! Whaaattttttttt
It's either bullshit or shes just got no sense in money! Let's say you have 7 one for every day of the week that's £420! You can get a whole 2 years worth of clothes from primark for that and atleast it looks normal and comfortable! Not rough like a toilet roll cover from the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlie - we’re not slagging you’re daughter off, she doesn’t choose to wear the monstrosities you dress her in. You however have vile taste 😆 oh and by the way you look much better without the furby eyelashes, you have pretty eyes when they’re visible 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Charlie - we’re not slagging you’re daughter off, she doesn’t choose to wear the monstrosities you dress her in. You however have vile taste 😆 oh and by the way you look much better without the furby eyelashes, you have pretty eyes when they’re visible 👍🏻
Yeah she does look way better without them moths on her lids! I do think she looks just like her boyfriend though, I thought they were brother and sister at first

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Charlie its possible to point out that Harlow doesn't have curls and her bracelet is a chocking hazard without being low or jealous of you. Personally couldn't be jealous of not being able to differentiate between straight hair (which Harlow has) and the curls you think you see. Also not jealous of choking hazards.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Furby Lashes 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.