Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte: Ashley should’ve got life ——Also Charlotte: I was wiv im 2 years later and he’s NOT GUILTY. — make your mind up love, either he should’ve got life or not? Don’t justify being with an ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER just because he was found not guilty. He was still involved. OJ was found not guilty just saying. But hang on, he’s guilty when I’m shagging Connor instead of him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morgan is that you?
hahahaa probs is!
Not being funny but putting tea light crappy candle on a carpet with nothing under it is quite dangerous!

And Charlotte love....nobody would’ve even known about Ashley and his past if you didn’t bring it up, you daft cow!

Reactions: 19
So you go on a TV show that is about you being a parent, and you don’t think people are going to talk about your parenting skills? Being directly sent hate messages is wrong and trolling, but people talking on here is not. A lot of people watched the show so talk about you, if it’s not on here then it’s on a Facebook group, a reddit thread or even in private WhatsApp groups. If you didn’t want people to be talking about you, don’t put yourself into the public eye 🙄

Reactions: 20
Morning Charlotte Hun,
The thing is babe if you wasn’t smoking round your children, spending money on weed, being in love with a different scumbag every week and exposing your children to them no one would have anything to say about you. When you was on the TV show you came across very well and everyone had a lot of respect for you. Since you’ve been let loose on social media without MTV editing you in a good light we’ve come to see the real you. If you don’t want to be spoken about then don’t give people anything to talk about. Give your beautiful children some proper healthy food, get them out of them bloody walkers and comfort them when they are upset. Also perhaps when this this over and normal life resumes enrol yourself on a college course and learnt to spell. So when you’re having your rants on the gram we can actually understand what you’re talking about 🤣🤣. Lots of love, your favourite Tattle Bastards 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi Charlotte ! No one likes your tv show that’s why it’s not being renewed. Stop trying to stay relevant . Also , you’ve potentially brought lots of new tattlers over , who will read the comments and will realise that all that’s being said is fact , nothing nasty , just valid concerns .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you Charlotte for finding me a group that says what I think too and not having to feel bad about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
On Charlotte’s YouTube channel her and her mum do a Q&A. If I remember right someone asked a question about a murder. They read out the question and Donna said to ignore it

How many kids..... Hope they're my last..... Want anymore kids..... Ye hopefully, id want a son 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlotte is completely delusional every criticism gets put down to being jealousy or being a fan. Oh bore off doll no one wants to be you you aren’t even famous enough to have fans

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Charlotte Hun,
The thing is babe if you wasn’t smoking round your children, spending money on weed, being in love with a different scumbag every week and exposing your children to them no one would have anything to say about you. When you was on the TV show you came across very well and everyone had a lot of respect for you. Since you’ve been let loose on social media without MTV editing you in a good light we’ve come to see the real you. If you don’t want to be spoken about then don’t give people anything to talk about. Give your beautiful children some proper healthy food, get them out of them bloody walkers and comfort them when they are upset. Also perhaps when this this over and normal life resumes enrol yourself on a college course and learnt to spell. So when you’re having your rants on the gram we can actually understand what you’re talking about 🤣🤣. Lots of love, your favourite Tattle Bastards 😘😘

annoys me how she favors her one daughter over the other, poor child

Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed everythinghome&baby deleted the story where she tagged mrs hinch Stacey Solomon & that in it. Obviously knew she fucked up big time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.