Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Donna mention somewhere they have a social worker, I wonder what they make of them still being shoved in walkers out of the way
I’m a health visitor as I mentioned before & just want everyone to know I have acted on what I’ve seen (Charlotte smoking around them, them constantly being in their walkers at 16 months old etc) & bought it to the attention of my safeguarding manager as I physically can’t sit back and not do anything about that. She will inform the right people and social workers & hopefully, the right help & support will be offered to Charlotte soon as that’s all the poor girl really needs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Charlotte definitely needs some direction when it comes to parenting, the girls don't look like they get any tummy time or anything sensory. It's not only fun for them but it's fun for mum. It's weird that she's got so many females around her that have kids and everyone seems to think dumping them in someone all day is parenting

Reactions: 12
On the live they done walking round the block the other day 🤣 Donna said that Charlotte had a social worker when she was pregnant/babies were newborn because of her age but she was doing such a good job that they didn’t feel the need to be involved anymore. Maybe they should rethink that, she clearly isn’t getting good advice from her Mum so I think a bit of extra support wouldn’t be a bad thing for Charlotte.

Reactions: 9
I’m a health visitor as I mentioned before & just want everyone to know I have acted on what I’ve seen (Charlotte smoking around them, them constantly being in their walkers at 16 months old etc) & bought it to the attention of my safeguarding manager as I physically can’t sit back and not do anything about that. She will inform the right people and social workers & hopefully, the right help & support will be offered to Charlotte soon as that’s all the poor girl really needs.
I hope this leads to Charlotte getting some much needed guidance so she can do better for those girls.

Reactions: 9
Some intervention of some Sort is needed. I’ve been a reception teacher and they remind me of kids who come to school not toilet trained, still have dummies and get taken home in buggies. Shocking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anybody seen their cleaning videos? Charlie's bathroom seems to get blitzed daily, I'm glad she finally puts bed sheets on! And Charlotte's cleaning videos, what even is that??😂😂
Charlottes house is VILE! mould all over and needs regrouting lol.. charlie cleans that bathroom everyy flippin day lol

I’ve seen pictures of her smoking round her kids viiiiile
Where ? Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought the show was to take away the stereotype that hangs over young/teenage parents but it seems to show that in some cases it is kids having kids! Alesha seems like an amazing mum, her and her partner seem really happy together.
I loved the way her husband absolutely idolises her and their baby 💕

Reactions: 16
Looked on charlottes mums insta- her girls are strapped in highchairs and walkers 24/7.....
Girls cant even crawl as of the 26th march still going a roll.army shuffle. The worst parenting .. smoking around them she makes me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Tbf none of us here troll them . But if they posts up with their children in the same room as them smoking. The yeah I’m goner criticise their parenting skills.
I didnt see that to be fair. I haven't seen any videos like that more just her slagging off her exes. She should do less of that and parent more

Reactions: 1
I didnt see that to be fair. I haven't seen any videos like that more just her slagging off her exes. She should do less of that and parent more
It's on her mums insta Charlotte is standing at the door and comes back in trying to hide her cigarette. It's obviously she smokes in the house there's always ashtrays in the rooms

Reactions: 1
If she's smoking in the house around the girls that probably explains why they always look like they have red, watery, puffy eyes. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If anyone wants to see Charlotte smoking around them, have a look on her mums Instagram - video on 15th January (where they’re saying they don’t know the difference between the twins) and wait for her to step inside.. vile girl
I can't actually believe they posted that video. I've just had a look. Surely they must have known that people would comment on the smoking? I'm a smoker myself and a mum. But me and my partner go right outside in the garden at separate intervals to smoke with the door closed and we wash out hands and change our tops before touching our son. Surely her mum must have realised it was a silly idea posting that video?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
People saying that Charlotte favours one of the twins.
After seeing that video it looks like she just picks a twin and guesses which one it is

• Sad
  • Wow
Had to comment on the walker’s situation, it makes me so sad that those wee twins seem to constantly want to touch and play with each other but there so restricted by the walkers around them!! Every video I see their reaching out for one another or trying to interact but can’t because of the Walker it’s driving me mad 😩

• Sad
Same, mine hates it. He's like 'why don't you just not watch it or unfollow if you think badly of them' 😂 he doesn't get that some of it is just so bad you can't not look.

I actually started off generally liking most of them, MTV edited them well!
This sounds like me with my partner 😂😂 yes agree though MTV edited them well 👍🏼
So glad I’ve found this site took me 2 days to read through both threads 🤣😂

• Haha
As a health visitor you probably shouldn't be discussing this on a forum like this. If you have reported something, surely you should keep that away from Tattle message board and within the realms of your profession.

Reactions: 54
As a health visitor you probably shouldn't be discussing this on a forum like this. If you have reported something, surely you should keep that away from Tattle message board and within the realms of your profession.
Maybe she’s letting people know because a lot of people are actually concerned and worried for the welfare of the kids. Some of us aren’t just trying to be nasty, those kids deserve so much better. :(

They’re so far behind because they are never given the opportunity to thrive. It’s heartbreaking seeing her posts and stories and those girls always look poorly & they are restricted that they can’t even touch each other.

Some of us are actually worried for this girls. We aren’t haters or trolls. We don’t just say stuff for no reason. I don’t think they meant anything bad by mentioning it here. Maybe putting people’s minds at ease.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I count count on two hands how many times my kids went in walkers or jumperoos. They were both crawling at 6 months. And walking just before 1. I’m not boasting or anything like that and I know kids are all different and can’t compare any one child...

but I believe those things really are not very good for kids if in them too much.

Reactions: 4
i was going to say this myself upon reflection. I work in a similar sector and if she has reported she should not tell us as she is bound by confidentiality and should safeguard Charlotte, also as this is could now be another way for the horrible trolls to abuse her. Also, although this may be an anonymous forum, But it’s not hard for others at her work to work out the identity if the complaint goes forward. Making people aware that there could possibly be an investigation really puts the investigation at risk and could be seen as a personal vendetta rather than in a professional capacity. in my opinion, she is either not a HV at all or is a HV but has not made the complaint to her safeguarding manager. There is just no way it’s appropriate and could risk her own job and credibility by telling us.

Reactions: 19
Charlotte has put the video mentioned earlier on her Instagram story x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.