Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair i did think she said "bleep" until I actually read she said "cow".

Also if you don't agree otherwise you know where the unfollow button is!

Charlotte we all agree otherwise. That's the point. šŸ™„
Cow doesnā€™t make it any better though. So sheā€™s still nasty.

Reactions: 11
Im not in England so maybe itā€™s different there. Here if youā€™re under 21 you get a family nurse and if youā€™re over 21 you get a HV. Social work are only involved if youā€™re under 16 and even then they disappear quite quickly when they know that everything is okay. So I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s due to her age at all, I think sheā€™s just a crappy mum.
My best friend had her first baby aged 18 fell pregnant at 17 and she never had social services involved always just had a HV like everyone else. Weā€™re England

Reactions: 9
Charlie is a totally better mother to Harlow than Charlotte, she plays and has different activities , yes Charlie has her flaws like eyelashes and constantly asking for things but she is a good mom ... charlottes twins are never playing together always Brianna out of any of them Isabella just in a walker 24/7 all bunched up šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 26
Cow doesnā€™t make it any better though. So sheā€™s still nasty.
Yeah I get that.

In my area you have a social worker if you fall pregnant under 16. It differs area to area, though, so in some it could be under 18, she may have had more presence for support due to her mum being terminally ill etc.

Donna said "not removed as doing such a good job" so does she mean the social worker isn't visiting anymore because she thinks Charlotte is doing such a good job?

Reactions: 2
Really hope Charlotte does have some support from SS or HV, I donā€™t think age affects you being a good parent some people it comes naturally to and other need help or support and thatā€™s ok. Just ignoring peopleā€™s advice thinking that you know best isnā€™t going to help šŸ˜”

Reactions: 3
Charlie is a totally better mother to Harlow than Charlotte, she plays and has different activities , yes Charlie has her flaws like eyelashes and constantly asking for things but she is a good mom ... charlottes twins are never playing together always Brianna out of any of them Isabella just in a walker 24/7 all bunched up šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Totally agree! no one can fault Charlie as a mother. Harlow is so well cared for. Sheā€™s spotless, sheā€™s always on the floor playing and exploring, sheā€™s well fed and always looks happy and content. I think Charlie suffers massively with body confidence issues hence the eye lashes and lip fillers etc. I also think she doesnā€™t have many friends since having Harlow which is why sheā€™s on insta asking questions every 2 minutes, sheā€™s probably craving the interaction.

Reactions: 37
Charlie, please please step away from Valentus. Only a year or so ago their products were containing ingredients that werenā€™t even legal for consumption in the UK. They are scammers of the highest order, they have no interest in helping you lose weight. They just want your money and for you to find customers and team members to also spend their cash.

You do not have your own ā€˜businessā€™, you are basically a self employed sales rep.

Can you tell Iā€™m a bit passionate about MLMs.

Reactions: 25
Totally agree! no one can fault Charlie as a mother. Harlow is so well cared for. Sheā€™s spotless, sheā€™s always on the floor playing and exploring, sheā€™s well fed and always looks happy and content. I think Charlie suffers massively with body confidence issues hence the eye lashes and lip fillers etc. I also think she doesnā€™t have many friends since having Harlow which is why sheā€™s on insta asking questions every 2 minutes, sheā€™s probably craving the interaction.
Agree with all this. Charlie is a great mum. She's a beautiful girl and doesn't need the fillers and lashes ( she looks better without) but in the end of the day it's her body and her choice. The slimming coffee I hope doesn't last long. She's probably naive and wants to earn her own money. I know when I was 18 I made some silly choices. We all learn from our mistakes. If people want to get involved in this coffee that's on them. Yes she may be influencing young viewers but she probably genuinely believes this stuff works. Unlike Kim K and Khloe who still promote this crap while getting weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 13
Charlotte does still have a social worker, this comment was posted by Donna yesterday
The part where she says social worker due to her age is bullshit sheā€™s 18? Which means she was at least 16 when she got pregnant with the twins I was 17 when I was pregnant with my son 18 when I had him I donā€™t have a social worker, thereā€™s obviously an actual reason they have one.

How old is she? I didnt realise it was common practice to have a social worker just because you are a young parent?
Itā€™s not theyā€™re 100% lying about it you donā€™t get a social worker because of your age yeah probably if youā€™re 12 then probably but sheā€™s 18

Reactions: 1
Charlie, please please step away from Valentus. Only a year or so ago their products were containing ingredients that werenā€™t even legal for consumption in the UK. They are scammers of the highest order, they have no interest in helping you lose weight. They just want your money and for you to find customers and team members to also spend their cash.

You do not have your own ā€˜businessā€™, you are basically a self employed sales rep.

Can you tell Iā€™m a bit passionate about MLMs.
I had a conversation with her about it last night and she didn't even know was an MLM was. Obviously went and messaged her upline as she came back with the usual hunbot response about how pyramid schemes are illegal so how can this be allowed (errrr, murder is illegal too - still happens though!). So I left her with some advice which she hopefully takes and realises how scammy it is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Connors back in her bio
And the videos gone off her story

I think she should spend more time looking after her babies and less time on Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I really find Charlotte a lazy cba mum. Her kids are like an inconvenience. Regarding the baby walkers/jumperoos shes not using the equipment to bring her babies on. Shes using them to dump her babies in whilst shes making tiktoks or smoking joints šŸ¤”
I know ive not got twins, two will be alottt more work that one but my little ones 9 months. Shes never had a sit in walker and now I use her jumperoo when I need 5 minutes to get something done. I pop her in there peppa pig on the tv. Probably 10 minutes max. Shes normally crawling around down stairs like a mad puppy šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im not in England so maybe itā€™s different there. Here if youā€™re under 21 you get a family nurse and if youā€™re over 21 you get a HV. Social work are only involved if youā€™re under 16 and even then they disappear quite quickly when they know that everything is okay. So I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s due to her age at all, I think sheā€™s just a crappy mum.
Itā€™s bullshit I know of people who have had kids young on social wasnā€™t involved

I really find Charlotte a lazy cba mum. Her kids are like an inconvenience. Regarding the baby walkers/jumperoos shes not using the equipment to bring her babies on. Shes using them to dump her babies in whilst shes making tiktoks or smoking joints šŸ¤”
I know ive not got twins, two will be alottt more work that one but my little ones 9 months. Shes never had a sit in walker and now I use her jumperoo when I need 5 minutes to get something done. I pop her in there peppa pig on the tv. Probably 10 minutes max. Shes normally crawling around down stairs like a mad puppy šŸ˜‚
I have a baby, 8 months, my boyfriend wanted to get a walker and I was like nope. I let him crawl around and do his own thing sometimes, play with him and just like you, unless iā€™m doing something, heā€™s sat in his chair or heā€™ll sit with my brother or mum (if my boyfriend is still at work.) But, i do feel like she doesnā€™t really do much or play with them. I watched a video on instagram and the two girls were sitting in front of her with all their toys and she didnā€™t even interact. She just watched

The only people I know of that and kids young and had social workers and 2 friends who already had their own social workers.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sure others have said the same but I havenā€™t read the rest yet, I just had to comment before I carried on! This is horrible, like no she didnā€™t call her a bleep but who first off records their newborn crying like that!! And second says ā€œshut your mouth you mouthy little cowā€ and laughs? More so ON CAMERA, ridiculous, sheā€™s a bleeping newborn baby!! Literal proof right there how immature she was and still is!šŸ™„! Iā€™m a mum of 2 and donā€™t have a single video of either of them crying and Iā€™ve definitely never spoken to either of them like that and theyā€™re 4 and 2 and right little turds when they wanna bešŸ˜‚

Also in regards to social workers i personally believe itā€™s bullshit that itā€™s because of her age! Iā€™m in no way slagging her off for having a social worker involved, things happen, but itā€™s definitely not ONLY due to her age.. I was 17 when I had my first, I had a family nurse and If I remember rightly, if youā€™re under 18 a social worker will review your situation, what the family nurse and midwife writes/says and then will get involved if they feel necessary! They are not just involved due to age.. Iā€™ve never met a social worker in my life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 112316
ā€˜even when telling them offā€™ !!?? Theyā€™re babies?? They canā€™t speak, cant walk etc they donā€™t know if what theyā€™re doing is wrong, and it definitely wouldnā€™t be intentional so why is she telling them off ffs?
there was a video where I think one of the twins threw something, a cup? And she called them naughty like really? Theyā€™re babies they are learning they arenā€™t naughty for developing skills (of which throwing is one)
Her tone of voice was vile
Said it before on the Mrs Meldrum thread and will say it again
Iā€™m fed up of being called jealous for having an opinion
Why are we all jealous of said person because we comment on there very open life?
Again like I said a lot of people on here are nurses,doctors,lawyers,teachers,students studying to become a qualified etc and have good careers and jobs and so on
Have nice big homes and nice things and a car on the driveway
So please please someone enlighten me AGAIN of what we are jealous of!!!???

If itā€™s supposed to be of a trampy benefit scrounger that TIk toks all day to get back at whatever ex it is this time and his new bird then Iā€™m taking my life anyday
Now I have a shift at my pharmacy to get too
You know a job out there in the real world helping the pandemic we are currently going through
You get back to your terrible tik toks and calling your daughters little cows

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wtf is Charlieā€™s new business venture šŸ„“
No idea hahah she blocked me ages ago because I told her not to use cot bumpers or maybe it was about forward facing car seats,I didnā€™t even say it rudely but rather than say thanks and look into it she just had a go and then blocked me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.