Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Fake account” it seems lots of people came here because you exposed the website on your story. You don’t have to read here. Just accept you put yourself out there to the public and people are going to have an opinion on you. You’re an example of how not to be entirely.

Reactions: 18
I remember Charlotte saying the go fund me was to make memories with Donna before she passed. I was under the impression she didn't have long left

Reactions: 12
Have to agree not walking at 12 months isn’t unusual, there’s a wide range of what is considered normal child development. How ever the twins don’t seem to be mobile in any capacity what so ever and that is not normal at their age, they even look physically weak. Any good parent would be concerned, but Charlotte seems totally oblivious.

I hope a health visitor steps in sooner rather than later.

What is actually wrong with Donna? They’ve never said what her diagnosis is have they.
Autoimmune disease, it’s got quite a long name that I can’t remember off the top of my head. It’s been mentioned on their q&a’s.

Reactions: 2
My kids have all been “late” walkers (18m, 14m, 16m) but they were all crawling by 10-11m and cruising for a while before they were walking. They need the opportunity to try and do it themselves without being held in a walker or they won’t build up the necessary muscles. Charlottes kids have only just learnt to sit up independently. I hope their health visitor is involved as delayed physical development like that can be a sign of something serious going on like muscular dystrophy so it needs monitoring.

Reactions: 8
Charlotte is so young but comes across as someone who has been allowed to have boyfriends in her bed from a young age and tries to grow up too fast but shes still very immature, even for her age
I agree with this. I'm not here to say nasty things about her parenting skills or her looks. I dont see the need. But her social media really does show her age. The constant references to her exes. Her back and forth with her babies dad who on the show was a complete loser. It seems like she is obsessed with having a boyfriend and someone there. She needs to mature a little bit and stop making references to her ex and his gf etc....and concentrate just on herself and her girls. She genuinely would come out looking like the bigger person but she can't stop herself.

Didn't even know this was a thing until I saw Charlotte's post, so glad I joined now aha.

I know! It was Charlotte's post that brought me here. All she has done is advertise it unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I don't get any pleasure out of trolling or criticising someones looks or parenting skills, but she really needs to grow up. Stop being so obsessed by having a man and concentrate on those girls. Why not think about college? Or getting a job? She is so young, but sadly I can see her having more kids by the time she is 21.

Reactions: 14
Charlie is the only person who could go on a national tv show and complain about being watched

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone know that Charlotte mam set up a go fund page thay wanted to raise £2000 they raised £1310 would love to know where this money went
Was created in October 2019 after the girls where born
This is disgusting!!
In the show we were lead to believe Donna had months left and she was really bad
Since then we have seen her not ‘appearing’as bad and getting in on arguments etc!
Seems like we had the wool pulled over our eyes and fell in love with her on the show and we donated then we got to see what a bleep she really is!!!
Charlotte I know you read here
You should be ashamed of yourself and grow up and stop being an immature little slut
You are a mum now have some god dam respect for yourself!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have anyone seen on Charlottes IGTV where they are going the clap for Boris and Charlotte starting proper laughing and Donna says something like “ there’s a lot about Charlotte you don’t know”

Reactions: 4
Just want to thank Charlotte for advertising this page so I can see I’m not alone in my thoughts! Every time she mentions ‘getting her own place’ I just think why don’t you get a bleeping job then and stop scrounging off of tax payers! Her mum is home 24/7 so she doesn’t need to pay for child care I highly doubt she’s paying her mum rent so she can easily save up her money, it’s not like she pays attention to her kids anyway! I bet she’ll just expect the council to give her a house and carry on funding her life with hard working tax payers money while she sits on her arse all day doing duck all, smoking her weed and killing her children’s lungs - typical scrounger!
I’m the same! I didn’t have a clue this page was a thing until Charlotte and Charlie put it on their stories! Now I’m relieved to know it’s not just me thinking all this stuff 😂

Reactions: 10
Anyone see the mum share her "sons" Instagram not long ago and Charlotte shared her "brother from another mother"? If you did don't you think he looks exactly like Ashley? And if you didn't his name is John something
I literally just thought this last night, I was like isn’t he ashley? 😂

Reactions: 1
I agree with this. I'm not here to say nasty things about her parenting skills or her looks. I dont see the need. But her social media really does show her age. The constant references to her exes. Her back and forth with her babies dad who on the show was a complete loser. It seems like she is obsessed with having a boyfriend and someone there. She needs to mature a little bit and stop making references to her ex and his gf etc....and concentrate just on herself and her girls. She genuinely would come out looking like the bigger person but she can't stop herself.

I know! It was Charlotte's post that brought me here. All she has done is advertise it unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I don't get any pleasure out of trolling or criticising someones looks or parenting skills, but she really needs to grow up. Stop being so obsessed by having a man and concentrate on those girls. Why not think about college? Or getting a job? She is so young, but sadly I can see her having more kids by the time she is 21.
Tbf none of us here troll them . But if they posts up with their children in the same room as them smoking. The yeah I’m goner criticise their parenting skills.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.