Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment made the cut. I’m famous now xoxo. Does anyone know where I can get my blue tick??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The best bit about the petition is it’s on change.org, so the government won’t even know it exists let alone debate it

nothing here is illegal, unlike all their non declared ads

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s charlottes post about this morning? Can’t see nothing on here regarding it?

Reactions: 6
What’s charlottes post about this morning? Can’t see nothing on here regarding it?
I think it was a few pages back when the fake account was made about her and she said about her ex ‘should have got life’ so people looked into it and he was involved in a stabbing and someone asked if the girl who was with them was Charlotte but it was quickly dropped 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hi Charlotte hun. Just so we are clear, I’d happily say anything I have on this thread to you in person. What a cheek to call anyone a scum bag when you’re being rattled by anyone who will have you 😳 How many daddies have your girls had so far?😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She does now realise everyone will be googling this and making their own judgments? She could have left it alone but hey she loves the drama

Reactions: 20
Why would you let your children around someone who had been involved in a murder?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t say it to her face? She messin 😂😂 id love to say it to her face. Maybe if her mum did she wouldn’t be making such of a show of herself now. And Charlie having a social media break because people call her a beg, stop asking for stiff and people will stop saying it ... simple

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wasn’t Charlotte the one slagging Ashley off the other day saying he should have gone down - if she wasn’t so obsessed with her ex still none of us would have known about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would gladly say it to her face especially when she’s the one behaving like an immature child deleting boyfriends when they break up to go with the other to delete them and go back to the original one. Also now everyone will come over and see we aren’t trolls so she’s done us a favour

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure charlottes gone and broken up with her baby daddy again! She’s no longer got his name in her bio. Honestly feel so sorry for her twins with her bringing Ashley in their lives and now Connor and then it’ll probably be someone else next week

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg talk about grasping. She was doing something romantic for her wife. She obviously was being careful etc. Get a grip.
This isn’t a “lick people’s feet” thread don’t like our opinions then take yourself outta here 👋

Why are some people soo dumb, why would you make this site known to all your followers, you are showing people who had no idea about it this site, they’re gonna come join us 👍

Charlotte really needs to understand that she is not seen in a good light whatsoever. Smoking next to her kids, feeding them tit every night, not comforting them when they cry and leaving them frustrated in their walkers..swapping daddies as much as a newborn changes their clothes.. it’s gross! Children need stability not a new dad every week. Those poor kids.

Charlotte, if you’re reading this, I know you would have got involved at some point considering you’re trying to stay relevant. people that don’t agree with what you do are gonna come vent.. it’s not illegal🖕

Reactions: 33
This isn’t a “lick people’s feet” thread don’t like our opinions then take yourself outta here 👋

Why are some people soo dumb, why would you make this site known to all your followers, you are showing people who had no idea about it this site, they’re gonna come join us 👍

Charlotte really needs to understand that she is not seen in a good light whatsoever. Smoking next to her kids, feeding them tit every night, not comforting them when they cry and leaving them frustrated in their walkers..swapping daddies as much as a newborn changes their clothes.. it’s gross! Children need stability not a new dad every week. Those poor kids.

Charlotte, if you’re reading this, I know you would have got involved at some point considering you’re trying to stay relevant. people that don’t agree with what you do are gonna come vent.. it’s not illegal🖕
The walkers! Oh my god they’re constantly in those bloody things just let them out hahah they constantly look so pissed off!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.