Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if anyone remembers (or knows) but before Teen Mum was announced and Charlottes account hadn’t blown up (I was following her through mutual friends, we live in the same city) there was a video posted on her story of her holding one of her babies and it was crying and she got in its face and shouted “Shut up you bleep”.... it was in a public cafe or something and she was with a friend and they were just pulling the twins around and swearing at them it was awful. I remember I went around showing my family and friends and crying because her babies are adorable and I didn’t understand how someone could talk / act towards their babies like that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Someone needs to screen record these tictoks from Charlotte I feel like I’m missing our big time 🤣

Reactions: 4
also anyone else think its a shame Charlotte and most other teenage girls keep using these crappy snapchat filters for their photos? like YOU LITERALLY CANT SEE YOUR bleeping FACE😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gonna show it to their kids when they’re older and they’ll be like omg mum u was so pretty

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not obsessed🤭
she’s making a fool out of herself 😂

Charlotte so happy with king drugzy she still feels the need to make shite tiktoks about her ex and his new misses😬🤥
she need to looks after her kids all i see is them in minnie mouse onesie all the time

Has she actually? She does seem very obsessed with Ashley and his new partner, all she does is post about them all day so it honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
My bet she doing it for ash or his bird to say something but his bird was on a insta live and they both seem really happy and she expecting and leaving on her own with him and comment people put about charlotte she just ignored and said nothing needs to be said and she only 17 shows mature difference

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont think its fair to call out Donna or her condition, she has got a terminal illness, she won't recover. As much as i dont agree with Charlottes social media behaviour, the girl is just 18 still and dealing with a lot what with twin babies and her mums prognosis. It cant be easy for her, perhaps shes just being immature whilst she can, while shes still got a mum to pick up the pieces and fix her.

I absolutely agree with whoever said they feel sad for her because in a few years she will look back and cringe at some of what she has done and there wont be no getting away from it. Look at Jenelle, Amber, Farrah.

In this situation, its not the girls i blame for their immature stupidity its MTV giving them a wide enough platform to somehow normalize it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if anyone remembers (or knows) but before Teen Mum was announced and Charlottes account hadn’t blown up (I was following her through mutual friends, we live in the same city) there was a video posted on her story of her holding one of her babies and it was crying and she got in its face and shouted “Shut up you bleep”.... it was in a public cafe or something and she was with a friend and they were just pulling the twins around and swearing at them it was awful. I remember I went around showing my family and friends and crying because her babies are adorable and I didn’t understand how someone could talk / act towards their babies like that.
wtf!!! What a disgusting little girl

she need to looks after her kids all i see is them in minnie mouse onesie all the time

My bet she doing it for ash or his bird to say something but his bird was on a insta live and they both seem really happy and she expecting and leaving on her own with him and comment people put about charlotte she just ignored and said nothing needs to be said and she only 17 shows mature difference
Ashley’s girlfriend is pregnant? Bet she hates that🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope that Charlotte is known to social services or someone . It’s clear to me that she’s immature for her age and it’s a worry how she will manage if anything ever happens to her mum. She can’t manage very well now, let alone when she has no guidance and is grieving .

Reactions: 11
also anyone else think its a shame Charlotte and most other teenage girls keep using these crappy snapchat filters for their photos? like YOU LITERALLY CANT SEE YOUR bleeping FACE😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gonna show it to their kids when they’re older and they’ll be like omg mum u was so pretty
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? For social media that’s one thing but to have such heavily filtered pics dotted around your house is odd to me. Keep the fakery for social media.

I hope that Charlotte is known to social services or someone . It’s clear to me that she’s immature for her age and it’s a worry how she will manage if anything ever happens to her mum. She can’t manage very well now, let alone when she has no guidance and is grieving .
At the very least she needs parenting classes imo. How she’s not concerned about the twins’ development is beyond me. I worried myself so much about leaving mine in the jumperoo for 30mins a couple of times a day when they were babies, but here she is leaving them in walkers for much longer, to the point where it actually is starting to cause problems and she doesn’t seem bothered. I could never forgive myself in her shoes. She confuses me.

Reactions: 5
Anybody seen their cleaning videos? Charlie's bathroom seems to get blitzed daily, I'm glad she finally puts bed sheets on! And Charlotte's cleaning videos, what even is that??😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to really like her but every post is sooooo cringe! Its so pathetic. I remember one of the first episodes when she had the twins and she was calling them really naughty for waking up at night. Well yeah genius they are newborns. The way she goes on is so childish! I wasn't a mum at her age and i was 100x more mature. Her whole instagram is just constantly starting drama with people.
Anyone know ashleys instagram? I cant find it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

What’s her Instagram?

Reactions: 1
I dont think its fair to call out Donna or her condition, she has got a terminal illness, she won't recover. As much as i dont agree with Charlottes social media behaviour, the girl is just 18 still and dealing with a lot what with twin babies and her mums prognosis. It cant be easy for her, perhaps shes just being immature whilst she can, while shes still got a mum to pick up the pieces and fix her.

I absolutely agree with whoever said they feel sad for her because in a few years she will look back and cringe at some of what she has done and there wont be no getting away from it. Look at Jenelle, Amber, Farrah.

In this situation, its not the girls i blame for their immature stupidity its MTV giving them a wide enough platform to somehow normalize it.
I don’t think anyone’s calling Donna out on her condition? People are just curious as to what she has as it’s not very common, I don’t think anyone thinks she’s lying about it or making out it’s worse than it is or anything like that. It’s obvious she is very ill and weak.

Charlotte has twin babies there’s no room for ‘being immature whilst she can’ if she wanted that, she shouldn’t have gotten pregnant in the first place, or had an abortion. Plenty of other teenage mums step up to the plate and are brilliant mums, I see no reason why Charlotte can’t beyond simply not wanting to.

Mtv aren’t responsible for the girls’ behaviour on social media unfortunately.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.