Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here2BNosey

The contrast between Amber and the other mums is quite striking isn't it. She is the only one who i see doing things with her boys because THEY might like it. She is always taking them away on little fun holidays and days out, or even just trips to the park. She really seems to be the only 1 who has her priorities in line with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Just watched Ambers instagram stories, her In The Style haul and its so refreshing hearing her saying things such as "i got this in my size, size 16". Rather than buying clothes too small and trying to kid everyone that she's a smaller clothes size. I think she looks amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I’m Amber fan girling but she really is leaps above the rest of them isn’t she 🥰 that is such a calm and mature way to address messages about something so personal to her, l know plenty of people with a big following on IG who would flip their lid and accuse everyone of trolling them or something, even if the messengers had good intentions.
E8715F3D-9412-4FA7-ABB8-41C78986A95C.jpeg

I really like this next story too
6E9D5271-8239-4D3E-95FC-914B038146DC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Threefeathers

I hate seeing posts to Megan about being a good Mum. She is a terrible Mum...

1. Ex boyfriend in prison for murder
2. Ex before that constantly high and around the children
3. Reversed her car into a car where her kids were
4. Doesnt take her mental health meds which spiral her outbursts

Just because she buys them tacky clothes doesnt make her good. Shes a terrible Mother

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MistyWindows

VIP Member
You know how apparently all Europeans can trace their ancestors back to Charlemagne?
I think in a few hundred years historians will be able to trace the DNA of every person in Essex back to Dirty Dilly.
They’ll wonder who this prolific neck beard could have been and how he convinced 50 different women to procreate with him.

• Haha
  • Sick

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I find it so sad that she has to pretend she's a smaller size than she is. I have a similar figure to Chloe (although I don't have boobs as big as her) and I would NEVER get into a 10!! There's just absolutely no way she is a 10! But it doesn't matter anyway, the number means absolutely nothing and I think it's so sad that she's so focused on being a size 10 rather than just accepting what she is
After all HER BREASTS WEIGH A STONE 😂

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
The contrast between Amber and the other mums is quite striking isn't it. She is the only one who i see doing things with her boys because THEY might like it. She is always taking them away on little fun holidays and days out, or even just trips to the park. She really seems to be the only 1 who has her priorities in line with the kids.
I like amber i think she’s pretty harmless. I do think if you take away her followers she wouldn’t care and would just be grateful for her family

Reactions: 37

Gingercream

VIP Member
I think she was brilliant on the show but I went off her too during lockdown when she was blatantly breaking the rules loads of times. But she will always have a special place in my heart from all her DARRUN I LUV YA 🤣
It’s the wrong bed boss will always be my favourite teen mom moment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I would LOVE a Dont Tell the Bride of Chloe and Jordan.
Chloe being like “I just want this simple, designer dress I saw for £3,000 that my Auntie will lend me” and Jordan spending £600 extra on the stag due and not telling what on 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 36

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Fucking delighted! We love to hate Chloe. We loved Sassi and DARRREN. They were the best. We always thought Mia was very self obsessed and don't know why people adore her so much. Unpopular opinion - I liked Emma a lot.
Unpopular opinion but i think Sassi and Darren made the show. "Not the right bed boss", crashing into a car in her mum's car and "DARREN I LUV YA"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Blue1989

VIP Member
Teen mum episodes are only like fifty mins long. They don't have time for Shannon to drag out her kids names that would be a whole segment 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Theoooooodoooooooraaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 34