Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I posted about liking Amber, but I do agree with everything you've said. They way she behaved when Ste was with Kirsty was not on at all and if the shoe had been on the other foot she'd have kicked off big time. I still stand by thinking she's doing a good job of showing the realities of being a Mum and I like that she keeps it real by not editing her size in her photos etc
Wasn't directly taking aim at anyone that is a fan was just suprised as the other mums past stuff gets brought up alot but her's definitely gets overlooked.

Wasn't directly taking aim at anyone that is a fan was just suprised as the other mums past stuff gets brought up alot but her's definitely gets overlooked.
Oh no I know you weren't! Sorry I didn't mean it to come across like that!

Reactions: 1
Well that white swim suit is see through 😐 and sorry but the white trousers aren’t flattering

Reactions: 1
As we predicted Chloe is pretending to be a size 10, the model is smaller than her but wearing a bigger size 🙄 ok Chloe

4E71BF5C-2C5C-4F82-9231-4D5D65E057C9.jpeg
5CE1D9ED-1CB8-4347-91FE-7E280CA75BCE.png
31CAB5C0-F63D-46D3-8DB2-A10AB7DA6C87.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I find it so sad that she has to pretend she's a smaller size than she is. I have a similar figure to Chloe (although I don't have boobs as big as her) and I would NEVER get into a 10!! There's just absolutely no way she is a 10! But it doesn't matter anyway, the number means absolutely nothing and I think it's so sad that she's so focused on being a size 10 rather than just accepting what she is

Reactions: 19
I find it so sad that she has to pretend she's a smaller size than she is. I have a similar figure to Chloe (although I don't have boobs as big as her) and I would NEVER get into a 10!! There's just absolutely no way she is a 10! But it doesn't matter anyway, the number means absolutely nothing and I think it's so sad that she's so focused on being a size 10 rather than just accepting what she is
After all HER BREASTS WEIGH A STONE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not mean this in a bad way but thank god she ended up with a son and not a daughter if she’s that obsessed with her size/shape etc imagine what she would put on her own daughter not clothes wise I mean but like the insecurity and obsession with size

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised Chloe hasn’t gone and had surgery done because they offer it out for free to so many influencers, I’m glad she hasn’t and don’t think she needs to but considering she’s so obsessed with looking smaller I’m curious why she hasn’t followed Mia’s ways. I can’t actually believe they’ve wrote on the site she wears a size 10 it’s bizarre to me. No one gives a duck what size she actually is but it’s just the constant lying it’s actually sad.

Reactions: 21
I’m surprised Chloe hasn’t gone and had surgery done because they offer it out for free to so many influencers, I’m glad she hasn’t and don’t think she needs to but considering she’s so obsessed with looking smaller I’m curious why she hasn’t followed Mia’s ways. I can’t actually believe they’ve wrote on the site she wears a size 10 it’s bizarre to me. No one gives a duck what size she actually is but it’s just the constant lying it’s actually sad.
I think it’s more the stigma the surgery would give her. Chloe obviously cares a lot about what people think of her where as Mia doesn’t care about that as much as Chloe. Chloe would be able to get away with it online but she wouldn’t be able too in the outside world locally and if she got it free she would have to post about it.
Like she goes on about being skinny in school and being the skinny friend like in the pictures we’ve seen she doesn’t look skinny as she makes out to be so it’s obviously this has played on her mind for a while makes me think she must of been bullied for it for her to be obsessed as she is even in her 20s

Reactions: 2
That’s so dishonest of them to do that and nobody thinks she is a size 10! I’ve literally just been shopping there and tried size 12s on in new look. I’m smaller than Chloe but last year i was 16-18 and it’s taken me a year to get where I am now. Of course I’m aiming to be smaller but I’m not telling anyone I’m a 10 when I’m not. I honestly don’t know why she’s doing it? Surely it’s bad for the company cos her “size 10” is bigger than a normal 10 so people are gonna be ordering the wrong sizes!

I think it’s more the stigma the surgery would give her. Chloe obviously cares a lot about what people think of her where as Mia doesn’t care about that as much as Chloe. Chloe would be able to get away with it online but she wouldn’t be able too in the outside world locally and if she got it free she would have to post about it.
Like she goes on about being skinny in school and being the skinny friend like in the pictures we’ve seen she doesn’t look skinny as she makes out to be so it’s obviously this has played on her mind for a while makes me think she must of been bullied for it for her to be obsessed as she is even in her 20s
See I agree with you that she cares too much what people think but then why does she lie about her size when she must know people know she’s lying, people have been talking about it enough. I wouldn’t put it past her to get surgery and deny that as well.

Reactions: 8
I think the sad thing about Chloe is she still sees herself as her pre pregnancy weight. Obviously in the 1st season she mentioned how slim she was before Marley. I definitely think she suffers with body dysmorphia and I think it’s a shame she doesn’t see how beautiful she is and to embrace it

Reactions: 13
There is no way she's a size 10, so bizarre to lie. I'd also be pissed if I believed that sizing looking at her and brought the same size only to be presented with a piece of cloth that wouldn't cover half of me!

Reactions: 10
dylan has just uploaded a story on instagram sunbathing with a girl 👀
It's the girl who's just turned 18, I'm sorry but I find it soo weird and disgusting. What's a 24 year old dad of 4 doing with an 18 year old. 🤢

I think Chloe is a pretty girl and has a lovely figure. She suits her size and is attractive, she should stop worrying about the actual size she is and realise she's beautiful x

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Probably because him and Dylan are mates again
It is weird that she didn’t want him and all through lock down her and Billie mocked him online etc.. and the boy in prison was the ‘love of her life’ for a full year but the minute him and Dylan are friends again she suddenly gets back with him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.