Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Mia deleted that story?!
It’s not on her Insta just her snap chat!! I mean they aren’t doing anything bad but for the fact it’s supposed to be a holiday for Marliya and she’s no where to be seen it’s a bit strange!

What’s her Snapchat?
On mine it says MI it comes up under my friends stories as subscriptions! I’ve never subscribed so I’m not sure why😂

Reactions: 4
Looks like on her insta it might be the actual hotel bar they are in so maybe she was just there with the entertainment and m and done shots with those lads. Got no reason to stick up for her in the snap it looks like she’s in a nightclub but the insta shows more and Turkey go all out with their hotels bars to keep the guests staying in there

Reactions: 2
Wtf why does it look like she’s taken marliyah to a full on adults bar or club abroad? That isn’t in a hotel? And she’s in Turkey? Like how random why would u go take your child to a bar on your own at what looks like night time . It’s so off and strange?
that just looks like standard hotel entertainment in marmaris not a bar.

The hotel we went to the hotel owner came out with a bin laden mask on one night so they aren’t exactly known for being subtle. That’s why kids love hols cos they feel grown up being in amongst all that. I just hope mia never drank loads when she’s on her own with m like that in another country especially with how…..attentive…… the Turkish men can be

Reactions: 5
The hotel we went to the hotel owner came out with a bin laden mask on one night so they aren’t exactly known for being subtle. That’s why kids love hols cos they feel grown up being in amongst all that. I just hope mia never drank loads when she’s on her own with m like that in another country especially with how…..attentive…… the Turkish men can be
I mean the fact she was doing shots with random men is so bad

Reactions: 12
Surely she wouldn't be allowed in bars on a strip, not that the hotel looks better if that's what it is

Reactions: 3
I mean the fact she was doing shots with random men is so bad
She did one shot but yes I do agree and why post it all over social media. She’s desperate for attention. She should put her phone in the safe throughout the holiday cause she just can’t help herself. She will be on it 24/7 but sadly m is probably used to it. The “put it on airplane mode” is ridiculous

Surely she wouldn't be allowed in bars on a strip, not that the hotel looks better if that's what it is
I wouldn’t have thought Mia would take her to party street but the hotel bars and even some of the restaurants have this atmosphere that’s why marmaris is a love it/hate it place cos some people can’t deal with that level of party party from a normal bar/hotel/restaurant.

Don’t want to sound mumsnet but Shouldn’t M be in school? Or at least if you’re taking your kid out for a trip make it more about them 🫤.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Ambers instagram stories, her In The Style haul and its so refreshing hearing her saying things such as "i got this in my size, size 16". Rather than buying clothes too small and trying to kid everyone that she's a smaller clothes size. I think she looks amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why has she made out just her and marliyah have gone on holiday too but she’s clearly with other people? Can literally see their drinks. It’s all so strange.
She might have met people in her hotel that she’s been hanging out with but I do agree and think she hasn’t just gone on holiday with just M

Megan’s tik tocs are so cringe and embarrassing I can’t even watch

Reactions: 11
She might have met people in her hotel that she’s been hanging out with but I do agree and think she hasn’t just gone on holiday with just M

Megan’s tik tocs are so cringe and embarrassing I can’t even watch
Did Mia ever actually say she was going on her own or did she just not clarify? Because if she never specified then she can’t really be knocked for going with friends.

Did Mia ever actually say she was going on her own or did she just not clarify? Because if she never specified then she can’t really be knocked for going with friends.
Yeah she said a few times and kept making a thing of it that her and Marliyah’s holiday just them kept getting cancelled or something and that’s why she had only been away with friends.. and the holiday grid posts are acting that way too

Reactions: 7
She said she had a holiday booked with just her and M and it was cancelled multiple times thats why she hadn’t taking M anywhere.

Yeah she said a few times and kept making a thing of it that her and Marliyah’s holiday just them kept getting cancelled or something and that’s why she had only been away with friends.. and the holiday grid posts are acting that way too
Oh that is strange then!

Reactions: 1
Does it really matter who mia has or hasn’t gone on holiday. She doesn’t need to justify it anyone.

Reactions: 11
Does it really matter who mia has or hasn’t gone on holiday. She doesn’t need to justify it anyone.
Agreed tbh. I take my kids away alone and end up drinking with other families / adults. I really just don’t care. And to clarify that isn’t a nightclub, that’s a standard hotel bar in marmaris lol I’ve just come back myself from a hotel in marmaris and if it wasn’t for the floor I’d have thought it was the same hotel!

And if you don’t want your kids around nighttime entertainment like that, I wouldn’t go abroad because after 8/ latest 9, it’s grown up time 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.