Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me how I can watch teen mum uk when it’s on without having mtv? I literally just watch Bbc iplayer, itv played, channel 4 player (just use the apps instead of paying for all the channels lol) is there an mtv app or a different app I can use? Thanks x

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me how I can watch teen mum uk when it’s on without having mtv? I literally just watch Bbc iplayer, itv played, channel 4 player (just use the apps instead of paying for all the channels lol) is there an mtv app or a different app I can use? Thanks x
There is an mtv app. It’s called mtv play x

Reactions: 4
You can watch it through now tv also xx

Reactions: 1
I am so sad but looking forward to this thread coming back alive again with a new series so we can all have a good gossip and witch 🤣🤣 who else is secretly hoping space raider makes an appearance!? 😆

Reactions: 19
Sassi looks absolutely gorgeous on the pics.
Chloe must be fuming as she looks her size (which is perfect) and not her insta size.
Mia looks like a 45 year old real housewives cast member because of what shes had done, I don't dislike Mia though, think she's pretty funny but just think she needs to calm down on the adjustments.
Amber looks like a young mum of 2 boys, tired and up the wall but very pretty and normal ?! If that's the right word. Really like Amber.

Reactions: 20
bleeping delighted! We love to hate Chloe. We loved Sassi and DARRREN. They were the best. We always thought Mia was very self obsessed and don't know why people adore her so much. Unpopular opinion - I liked Emma a lot.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell alright , I never saw the insta just on here and clearly the person that posted the screenshot never got the joke or didn’t see the next slide 🙃

well done 👏 😂
I did get the joke, that’s why I said I bet Maney’s fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As Mia is on the show do you think we’ll get to see Mr Drugdealer Trainers?! 👀
I think she’s still single, I think she had a holiday with him whoever he was and it was over soon after because she spoke about ending things with someone not long after returning from holiday 😂 and she was saying why does she always end up with dickheads basically.. it baffles me what low standards she has for herself in men, she has awful taste. I hope she one day meets someone with some potential who has a regular decent job and doesn’t think he’s a gangster or a player 😅😩 not even like she goes for looks either!! 😂

Reactions: 14
So happy these girls are coming back…only one i wouldn’t mind being added with them is Shannon tbh, won’t miss Emma as she wasn’t bringing much.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s still single, I think she had a holiday with him whoever he was and it was over soon after because she spoke about ending things with someone not long after returning from holiday 😂 and she was saying why does she always end up with dickheads basically.. it baffles me what low standards she has for herself in men, she has awful taste. I hope she one day meets someone with some potential who has a regular decent job and doesn’t think he’s a gangster or a player 😅😩 not even like she goes for looks either!! 😂
Yeah me too, but I was wondering if they’re already been filming them for a little while? Not sure how far in advance they start.

So happy these girls are coming back…only one i wouldn’t mind being added with them is Shannon tbh, won’t miss Emma as she wasn’t bringing much.
Emma’s storyline was so dull and if I’m honest Shannon really did my head in, so I’m happy 😂 it’s a shame there won’t be anymore “karma, blud” action though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping delighted! We love to hate Chloe. We loved Sassi and DARRREN. They were the best. We always thought Mia was very self obsessed and don't know why people adore her so much. Unpopular opinion - I liked Emma a lot.
Unpopular opinion but i think Sassi and Darren made the show. "Not the right bed boss", crashing into a car in her mum's car and "DARREN I LUV YA"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Amber looks the most normal and youthful. It scares me how old people my age and younger look now days thanks to fillers etc.

I think we’ll see a bit of Ste in the series last I heard during lockdown on ambers stories they were on good terms.

We know we’ll deffo see the Jordan proposal but be interesting if the recent cheating allegations are spoke about if they are true from the poster on here.

I personally felt like Emma was just added to the cast for having ASD so there was a bit more diversity which fair enough add some too it but do it for it being necessary not for the sake of it otherwise you get what’s happened now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who thought it was Shannon, not Sassi in that photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must admit I'm a bit devastated that that absolute mess of a boy Nasseh won't be gracing our screens again, he was an absolute tit but so entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.