Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a picture earlier? How old will you and your child be in 10 years time.
Response 33… with a 16 year old.
She’s still only 23? She’s 23 years old now?
Honestly, she looks & acts middle aged by that completely flummoxed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Mia took M to hospital because of a sickness bug? Seriously 😡
These sickness bugs are absolutely rife at the moment and yes they are extremely unpleasant to watch your kids go through but after 24 hours they are well on the mend as Mia says M was. While Mia is spreading those virus' around a hospital with potentially very sick kids. God forbid she have to look after her own sick child for literally 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Chloe has done an ad for Iconic whilst she has a filter on? Yeah probably not allowed love

Reactions: 3
These sickness bugs are absolutely rife at the moment and yes they are extremely unpleasant to watch your kids go through but after 24 hours they are well on the mend as Mia says M was. While Mia is spreading those virus' around a hospital with potentially very sick kids. God forbid she have to look after her own sick child for literally 24 hours.
I’m glad someone else has said this. It’s ridiculous. But then I’ve always been the one biting my tongue on mummy support Facebook groups when everyone is telling each other to go to a&e at the drop of a hat 🙄
I get that she phoned 111 but I can just imagine her exaggerating with her answers. Also when it comes to children they err on the side of caution and it’s easier to just cover their bases and tell you to go to a&e. Poor little girl dragged out when feeling so rough.

Reactions: 12
This annoys me so much when parents do this. If there still being sick after 24 hours then yeah maybe but she only started with it in the night.. ride it out instead of infecting other children and staff. If the staff catch it they have to have time off work then a&e will be even more under stretched

Reactions: 12
111 always advise to seek help as it covers all angles, I’ve rang them a few times and they have wanted to send a paramedic for not so serious things, I’ve said no as you never know what situation you are taking an ambulance away from.

Mia probably freaked out as she doesn’t seem to take any kind of parenting seriously so instead of thinking rationally she took her to a&e especially if 111 said to. Like the dad that doesn’t change nappies and when left with the child, uses staples to fasten a nappy cos the have no clue 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is honestly an absolute joke! She hasn't got the first clue about parenting has she.
Then sits there on her stories chattering on about a TV show and her latest hot crush, and how she couldn't think of anything else allll day (while in the hospital with her sick kid).
If it hasn't got a dick she ain't interested is she.

Reactions: 11
I'm glad people are starting to see Mia for what she really is! She's never had Marliya as her number 1 priority. She had her to get 1 up on Erin and it shines through even now. As someone previously said if it hasn't got a dick, or even alcohol she isn't interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How long has she been poorly for? Tbh I've took my child with a sickness bug before a few years back and they kept her in a few hours due to dehydration, we didn't go on the ward though

Reactions: 3
How long has she been poorly for? Tbh I've took my child with a sickness bug before a few years back and they kept her in a few hours due to dehydration, we didn't go on the ward though
Well yesterday she posted that she had been up all night as M had been ill (complete with pic of said child, half dressed and clutching a sick bowl). Yesterday afternoon she had her up the hospital.
It appears earlier she posted it was day 4 (cynical me thinks that was on the back if reading here though) and it appears she has been out food shopping at m&s today if her stories are anything to go by. I know someone could have collected the food for her but pickles and cake is a random selection of essentials for someone to pick up for you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Well yesterday she posted that she had been up all night as M had been ill (complete with pic of said child, half dressed and clutching a sick bowl). Yesterday afternoon she had her up the hospital.
It appears earlier she posted it was day 4 (cynical me thinks that was on the back if reading here though) and it appears she has been out food shopping at m&s today if her stories are anything to go by. I know someone could have collected the food for her but pickles and cake is a random selection of essentials for someone to pick up for you 🤣🤣
Day 4 of chicken pox maybe? I am sure she posted she had chicken pox at the weekend? Cake would be an essential for me 😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ma
Day 4 of chicken pox maybe? I am sure she posted she had chicken pox at the weekend? Cake would be an essential for me 😂🤣🤣🤣
Yes cake but not pickles 🙈🤣

Yeah thats why I thought it wasn't day 4 sickness, I was pretty sure she posted about chicken pox recently like over the weekend. Now surely you would mention both if thats the case and thats the way you roll?

Don’t know if it was mentioned in the last thread, but did anyone see that Naomi’s mum had died the other day. So sad I feel for her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.