Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

binkybubble

I added Dylan on Snapchat to be nosey🤣 he posted a story in bed with a girl yesterday. I’d love to know the attraction to his nails and 4 kids at 23. All I can think is he must be amazing in bed coz tvs shown us he lacks personality 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Loooooooll this the same hard man ‘mandem’ we saw sniffling into a tissue to his mummy on national tv. How absolutely tragic for him 🤦🏻‍♀️🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jennytea

VIP Member
I am rewatching guys and it’s the episode where Brooklyn starts school.. anyone remember when they left him walk off and said goodbye on a random road ? 😂 and Brooklyn goes ‘am I walking on my own?’ 🥲😂😂😂 funniest most awkward scene (I’m guessing they had to pretend to say bye to him on that road because they couldn’t film in the school)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Nah she’s one of those won’t take anything medically prescribed controlled stuff but then would say smoking weed does a better job and knows better than qualified doctors
Won't take the vaccine but will have unprotected sex with Dylan and take fuck knows what at raves

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
Because Megan is all about materialistic things and looking 'rich' is a big part of her personality.. like when she said she was a good mum because she bought her kids loads of designer clothes 🙈. She's got a lot of growing and work to do.
I think she needs to get it into her head that "looking rich" is different from what she thinks it is- it's not all designer labels mixed and matched it's much more subtle. Little touches like all your clothes being perfectly tailored to your body, one or two pieces of jewellery, invisible extensions, one designer brand throughout your outfit not a mash up of different looks and styles to show off the pieces you've bought.

• Haha

rebs32

I thought it was really phoney how she was all "oh my baby I can't believe I'm not with you on your birthday" 5 mins later at the airport "bye huns" she definitely got over that heartbreak quickly, good job it wasn't about a man 🤣
In mias defence and I’ve slated her on here for being out every weekend etc but M also has a dad and if she’s on holiday with her dad what’s she supposed to do mope around all week waiting for her to get back? Mias back today so she’s clearly booked it so she’s back in time for M getting home from her hol!

Reactions: 32

JHB73

Chatty Member
Can we please not say we think the kids are slow ect 😞it feels cruel and leaves me with a bad feeling.

Reactions: 32

Jennytea

VIP Member
Lmao sorry but. Chloe has face tuned the hell into that picture she’s unrecognisable. There’s stories and pictures up of her from tonight, she looks lovely but looks nothing like that . She has even added extra hair some how wtf . She’s even face tuned Mia too. 🤯
E8535A7A-CBDF-4DB9-A3AC-54282DEC966A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Here2BNosey

So she had Marliya out in the bars of the strip until 1am and went with her friend Niomi. Thanks for clearing that up Mia, BTW you're a pretty shitty parent if you think that's OK. Just look at what your ex and his pals got up to in Turkey. I don't care how "family friendly" it is, drunk adults in bars till 1am is NOT a suitable environment for a 5/6 year old.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
But she only turned 18 3 days ago! How old is Dylan?
Omg! She does look really young on her stories. Ffs that poor girl will end up hurt and manipulated. If I found out my teenage daughter was going out with some dirty nailed little knobhead who has 4 kids between 2 diff women I would hit the roof 😩😩😩

• Haha

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Amber making up that boyfriend “Ollie” and admitting he was imaginary on tv just will always crack me up! Shes so naturally funny.

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Surely if she’d gone to Turkey for a boob job, she wouldn’t be standing on the beach with a bikini on with no support whatsoever….wtf are we saying she’s had the boobs done on this holiday she’s on right now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell she’d still be bandaged up! Or at least wrapped in support garments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I got the vibe that they were never actually together and they were just shagging and then she became infatuated (fuck knows why) with him.. and pregnant .. rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30