Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but think how gorgeous Ree would be if she wasn’t so skanky 😬
This is hilarious. Soo true🤣🤣

I don’t think ree is back with Dylan, she’s always posting on her stories out with her friends, out for food etc. I don’t think she ever posted being out with her friends ever when she was in a relationship? Trying to make Dylan’s jealous I think or just enjoying the time away from the kids when they are with their dads 😂
I think shes trying to make Dylan jealous. We've all been there after a breakup🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely agree!! She is pretty but if she just put a bit more effort into herself and wasn’t so Chavy she would be gorgeous
I think this but looking at her pictures I can’t help but think she’ll smell of a mix of sweat and weed. Like I’ve mentioned this girl I know of and she completely reminds me of re and Megan she’s quite younger than me and thinks the dogs balls she’s very similar to Re and Megan but omg seeing her in rl then pictures she looks like she’s in her mid to late 30s rather than mid 20s but I’m sure that’s due to the drugs she takes but she thinks she’s everything because she has so much sex with different guys for drugs. Not saying Ree does but I could imagine she’s probably the same she probably looks more older than her age in rl then she does in the pictures.

Reactions: 12
Manleys commentary whilst going down the water slides and screaming like a little girl giving me major ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is there a new series of teen mom?!! Like as in new moms?!
Looks like it's the same people , although there have been advertisements for people to apply so maybe someone new with them or a new series of teen mom young and pregnant too

Reactions: 11
Megan is such an attractive girl but those hair extensions look so bad and cheap!

Reactions: 5
I saw this mind and was like WHATTTTT then realised it was a joke in the next story 😂😭 still wondering why she’s mentioning Manley tho ffs
If I am honest I took it as a bit of sarcasm as what did the person asking think the M stood for lol!

Reactions: 24
Chloe saying this morning she’s doing a shoot for ‘the most exciting thing’ she’s ever done.. she said it’ll be announced soon hopefully let’s hope it’s not something pathetic and is actually a new series 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe saying this morning she’s doing a shoot for ‘the most exciting thing’ she’s ever done.. she said it’ll be announced soon hopefully let’s hope it’s not something pathetic and is actually a new series 😂😂
She done a sexy shoot in the hopes it’ll stop Jordan cheating on her for the lost count how many he has already time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m buzzzzing 😆 wish Megan was on there too now that she isn’t dating the jail bird anymore . Atleast we don’t have any boring characters we have to fast forward past (sorry Emma) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.