Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never bloody knew this and I’m so glad I stopped following them ages ago. Someone who’s lived with it and it runs in my family, I’m always self conscious over my writing and even been discriminated by it through life even know in work I get really wary when I’m passing something on too senior staff I always have to mention it too them because I’ve had people call me thick over it. 😒😒 people just see it as cute when they’re kids but it does effect day to day adult life
Wow I can’t believe how rude some people can be over it!! Most people are very understanding when they know about it, if your anything like my hubby he gets embarrassed telling people but it’s nothing to be embarrassed about

Reactions: 1
Wow I can’t believe how rude some people can be over it!! Most people are very understanding when they know about it, if your anything like my hubby he gets embarrassed telling people but it’s nothing to be embarrassed about
Too be fair the people calling me thick was when I was in school 🤷🏼‍♀️ But the lack of understanding too it to this day astonishes me. I’m not that embarrassed about it too be fair it’s just more struggle of getting to were I want to be. I did a masters and told them about it and they were like you’re doing a masters degree this is what’s expected so basically put up or shut up about it

Ree 100% writes her own questions worded just so she can talk about certain things 😂😩 she wrote one yesterday exactly the same way as she typed the answer it was strange . Her mentioning you don’t need to do days out either she was def on about Megan but I think she meant that Megan used to try and do days out with Ree and Dylan when they were first together and Ree didn’t like it . Remember the baby rave thing that was filmed for MTV. Ree is so very shady 😂😂
Totally agree 🤣 although she needs to work on her questions that one just said something about the ex's new gf and she started ranting on about having days out 🤣 it wasn't even mentioned in the question

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree 🤣 although she needs to work on her questions that one just said something about the ex's new gf and she started ranting on about having days out 🤣 it wasn't even mentioned in the question
I knowww right? Tell me you are bothered over your ex without telling me 🤫😂 she def cares and is trying to act like she doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally took that question as “we have broken up and I’m not being like Megan was- putting photos of us up on his dad’s fridge and still trying to play families”.
You think it’s about Dylan having a new gf?

Reactions: 5
Who is on the circle? Sassi or Mel B? 😂 I’ve never watched it
LOL Mel B is on it, but I was listening and was like "holy tit that sounds like Sassi!" Petition to put Sassi on it though, she could catfish as the guy delivering the wrong bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL Mel B is on it, but I was listening and was like "holy tit that sounds like Sassi!" Petition to put Sassi on it though, she could catfish as the guy delivering the wrong bed.
I've always thought sassi was so like Mel B

Reactions: 6
I would LOVE a Dont Tell the Bride of Chloe and Jordan.
Chloe being like “I just want this simple, designer dress I saw for £3,000 that my Auntie will lend me” and Jordan spending £600 extra on the stag due and not telling what on 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I would LOVE a Dont Tell the Bride of Chloe and Jordan.
Chloe being like “I just want this simple, designer dress I saw for £3,000 that my Auntie will lend me” and Jordan spending £600 extra on the stag due and not telling what on 😂👌
They would deffo be like that couple that got thrown off the show and wedding cancelled for cheating when the bride was telling him everything to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He'd probably choose to have the ceremony in the living room while he's playing Xbox. Goals x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Megans chav tastic table?
The ashtray 😭 how do they see this tacky sparkly stuff as classy please.. fair play to Megan though atleast she can cook, and always was cooking proper food on the show.. Anyone remember Chloe’s awful meals she would upload? 😂 and would say Jordan did nothing but it turned out he made dinner every single night lol.. I’ve noticed now anytime she uploads food (which isn’t a hello fresh ad 🙄) it’ll be a diff kitchen so probs when her mum has cooked for her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I am rewatching guys and it’s the episode where Brooklyn starts school.. anyone remember when they left him walk off and said goodbye on a random road ? 😂 and Brooklyn goes ‘am I walking on my own?’ 🥲😂😂😂 funniest most awkward scene (I’m guessing they had to pretend to say bye to him on that road because they couldn’t film in the school)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On this rewatch I do think Megan and Tel were really cute at times 😩 she didn’t seem to act like a gangster around him or try to be someone else . She was way OTT tho and I think if she had gone slower they would’ve lasted . I think if she is back with Tel it’s a good thing for her and her kids, better than being with a jail bird 🥲

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.