Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sassi is in London too….. are we all going to get excited over nothing?! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is this at Meg?
To me that sounds like the post is sticking up for people with BPD.... maybe Reann is claiming she has it now 😴 she copies Megan with everything else 😂 always wants what she has.. even wants her mental illness too now haha

Reactions: 22
I’ve actually gone off sassi a lot since she was last on screen! Can’t put my finger on why
I think she was brilliant on the show but I went off her too during lockdown when she was blatantly breaking the rules loads of times. But she will always have a special place in my heart from all her DARRUN I LUV YA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she was brilliant on the show but I went off her too during lockdown when she was blatantly breaking the rules loads of times. But she will always have a special place in my heart from all her DARRUN I LUV YA 🤣
It’s the wrong bed boss will always be my favourite teen mom moment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s the wrong bed boss will always be my favourite teen mom moment 😂
Omg how could I forget this one 😂 I think my favourite scene was when sassi is plastering (which is hilarious in itself) and they get into a blazing row because he wouldn’t help her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sassi always annoys me with her pouting and things that she does as it’s cringe but I have such a soft spot for her and Darren 😭 they give such good entertainment too 😂 I would love to see them back on my screen.. Mia can be a right tool but I would find her entertaining too.. I’m not really bothered about Chloe but it’ll be interesting to see if her and Jordan are genuinely happy or the same as always faking it til they make it .. let’s hope there’s a new series 😂

Reactions: 21
maybe cos i grew up in similar area but I have always found Dylan slightly banging lmaooo. I know kill me… I promise just cos i’m newish I am not him lmaoooo😭😭
That’s cute, I remember when I had my first beer.

I’m joking but oh hell noooo sisssss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
maybe cos i grew up in similar area but I have always found Dylan slightly banging lmaooo. I know kill me… I promise just cos i’m newish I am not him lmaoooo😭😭
I can see why some people find him attractive, I’m sure he does scrub up well (not from my point of view btw) but once you see those grubby nails you can’t unsee them. I think he probably throws his women round the bedroom and some people like rough don’t they 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.