Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else’s notice Megan said she had three kids in her stories?! 😂😂 Am I missing something here
Watched it back and yeah 🤣 although wonder if she meant she has 3 kids today while trying to make dinner? She was looking after another one.
Her Mia and Chloe all do the same stories, talking about "mum buns" and missing eye lashes trying to be "relatable" and they pout and do the peace sign ( whatever you wanna call it) 🤣

Reactions: 9
Watched it back and yeah 🤣 although wonder if she meant she has 3 kids today while trying to make dinner? She was looking after another one.
Her Mia and Chloe all do the same stories, talking about "mum buns" and missing eye lashes trying to be "relatable" and they pout and do the peace sign ( whatever you wanna call it) 🤣
I did wonder if that baby was Francesca Dylan and re’s baby? I’m probably way off the mark but the hair looked similar! Yeah I can stand that pouty peace sign they all do 🤢

Reactions: 2
I did wonder if that baby was Francesca Dylan and re’s baby? I’m probably way off the mark but the hair looked similar! Yeah I can stand that pouty peace sign they all do 🤢
Surely not I can’t imagine any situation where Megan would need to be looking after Dylan and reeannes kid?! Mind you Megan is that weirdo ex type isn’t she. When my son was little my step daughters mum would always offer to babysit like no thanks hun 🤣

• Haha
MTV is putting old school teen mum uk episodes back on, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because they’ve got a new series coming soon 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
MTV is putting old school teen mum uk episodes back on, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because they’ve got a new series coming soon 👀
Yeah I’m on episode 2 now and Megan making a full on dinner in that tiny caravan
Making me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The contrast between Amber and the other mums is quite striking isn't it. She is the only one who i see doing things with her boys because THEY might like it. She is always taking them away on little fun holidays and days out, or even just trips to the park. She really seems to be the only 1 who has her priorities in line with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The contrast between Amber and the other mums is quite striking isn't it. She is the only one who i see doing things with her boys because THEY might like it. She is always taking them away on little fun holidays and days out, or even just trips to the park. She really seems to be the only 1 who has her priorities in line with the kids.
I like amber i think she’s pretty harmless. I do think if you take away her followers she wouldn’t care and would just be grateful for her family

Reactions: 37
Amber is a propper mum doing mum things not fancy abroad holidays it’s caravan holidays with arcades etc all about the boys the other mums seem to drag the kids to restaurants and not do much child centric things

Reactions: 23
I've always said this, she's got her priorities straight unlike some of the other mums. It's so nice too see and her boys always look so happy

Reactions: 11
I agree Amber is definitely the most focused on what her kids will enjoy, rather than the other Mums who focus on what will look good on their Instagram. Amber also had the most comedy value out of all the Teen Moms for me, everytime I think of her saying she gets compared to a Kardashian, or STE I L O V E YOU it makes me laugh 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree Amber is definitely the most focused on what her kids will enjoy, rather than the other Mums who focus on what will look good on their Instagram. Amber also had the most comedy value out of all the Teen Moms for me, everytime I think of her saying she gets compared to a Kardashian, or STE I L O V E YOU it makes me laugh 😂 😂
🤣🤣i think she would be lovely in real life someone who makes a good friend

Reactions: 22
The others are all for the gram or all about themselves. I just really love that Amber spends her time (and her money) on actually making proper memories with her kids. She has the odd night out in Blackpool with her friends or her mum but the majority of what we see is her taking the boys away or walking in the woods or a trip to the park. I honestly don't care that her house isn't insta worthy, to me she shines out as the best mum of them all.

Reactions: 28
Agreed about Amber. She seems like one of only ones who is still real.
I don’t really like her anymore as a person but I do think Sassi is a good mum too. Her and Darren seem to coparent well putting Zenaya first, family holidays

Reactions: 16
Mia and Manley are taking Marliya out together rn? Thought it was odd enough (but mature) of them to do her party together

• Wow
Chloes insta picture of her in a field is so edited its really sad. She's pretty, and has a nice figure. Yet she edits herself to look like a size 6 and it's not even good editing.

Reactions: 6
Chloes insta picture of her in a field is so edited its really sad. She's pretty, and has a nice figure. Yet she edits herself to look like a size 6 and it's not even good editing.
That picture looks so strange when u zoom in it looks like she’s been pasted into the background . I know she probably hasn’t but the editing makes it look off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.