Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m buzzzzing 😆 wish Megan was on there too now that she isn’t dating the jail bird anymore . Atleast we don’t have any boring characters we have to fast forward past (sorry Emma) 😂
Same gutted megs isn’t in it I wonder if they asked her and she didn’t want to? Either way I’m bloody buzzing! I just hope they bring us some new drama 🍿

Reactions: 16
Teen mum episodes are only like fifty mins long. They don't have time for Shannon to drag out her kids names that would be a whole segment 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Theoooooodoooooooraaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same gutted megs isn’t in it I wonder if they asked her and she didn’t want to? Either way I’m bloody buzzing! I just hope they bring us some new drama 🍿
She said she didn’t wanna film anymore in a Q&A around the time of the whole pancake lady situation, remember this cos I was gutted

Reactions: 2
I think they’ve chose the right people. Obvs Megan would’ve been a good choice too. I don’t think they’ve even asked Shannon or Emma because the producers/creators must know who were the most popular. Sassi wasn’t even an original cast member but she’s always stood out and been so entertaining 😂 I wonder if Manley is filming again 😳 both Darren and Manley used to threaten to stop their daughters filming so wonder why now it’s ok. Probably thinking of the 💰 .. maybe they’re getting paid more now they’re a bit more established on social media etc

Reactions: 19
I think they’ve chose the right people. Obvs Megan would’ve been a good choice too. I don’t think they’ve even asked Shannon or Emma because the producers/creators must know who were the most popular. Sassi wasn’t even an original cast member but she’s always stood out and been so entertaining 😂 I wonder if Manley is filming again 😳 both Darren and Manley used to threaten to stop their daughters filming so wonder why now it’s ok. Probably thinking of the 💰 .. maybe they’re getting paid more now they’re a bit more established on social media etc
What's space raiders @ as I need to refollow him again😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Manley is such a dick the way he’s deliberately being sarcastic to that police officer and won’t stop filming.

Reactions: 8
Manley was at Marliyas birthday when Mia was seen with a mic pack on but not sure if he will have his own segments. I think people on here had said about his family having cameras round his house though? Although not sure if that was before birth stories? So will have been for that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.