Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bizarre to think that Megan was a better, more responsible at 16 then she is in her mid twenties 😳

Reactions: 36
It’s so bizarre to think that Megan was a better, more responsible at 16 then she is in her mid twenties 😳
I think the teen mom 'fame' really got to her head, I bet if she didn't go on the show she'd be much nicer.

Reactions: 16
I think the teen mom 'fame' really got to her head, I bet if she didn't go on the show she'd be much nicer.
I hate to say “fame” got to someone as I always see it as an lazy excuse/explanations for someone’s behaviour. I don’t know much about BPD, mainly people who say they have it hasn’t been formally diagnosed and used it as an excuse to be gobby or aggressive towards people.
But going by what I’ve seen of Megan online and what I’ve seen online in general there’s seems to be this big culture on women going on about others “stealing there man” or girls not allowed to look at “there man” and being this “bad witch” persona. I think she thinks adapting this persona would keep followers interested and not unfollow her, she needs them to get promos etc. maybe she’s relying too much on social media being her main income? But I do think she’s trying her best not to lose out of this situation she’s put herself in without look like a head even though she’s making herself look it more.

But saying that I don’t know if people with BPD get easily influenced or fixated on stuff but this is just mainly from what I’ve observed online

Reactions: 5
Meagan really does need to have a word with herself. Not one decent women is going to go after Tel. Going of her medication is a very bad idea, as is telling everyone about it. Poor children, I hope the grandparents are keeping a close eye, they shouldn’t have to as the children have two parents, but Meagan is in her insta baddie fantasy land and Dylan will be more interested in Tinder.
I am shocked that Dylan is only twenty three.

Reactions: 20
Find it weird also how it’s her birthday and there’s no posts or stories off him.. thought she would usually bully him into doing one, especially because this time he would have to write ‘fiancé’ 🥲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still find it mental that he is a dad of 4 kids at 23 🙈🙈
That we know of, I can see him sleeping around with randomers having unprotected sex. If he’s on tinder he’s gonna be one of those sex pests who goes on there for one nighters and make women feel like tit afterwards. The ones that puts loads of effort in just for one thing. Sad really

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised Chloe even let anyone share a real photo of her. Those photos are from the same night. I hate this over editing/Facetune business it’s not just Chloe guilty of it but it must be ruining young girls. No one knows what real people look like anymore ffs
It really does I have to have this conversation at least twice a day with the girls I work with helping them with body confidence and I always have to remind them about photo editing etc they always seemed really shocked by it when I break it down to them most times it’s why they never they never post pictures or get pics taken

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Are they not old photos as she's wore that outfit before with the same hairstyle ( I know you can obviously wear the same thing more than once but just wondering)

Reactions: 1
If they have been filming I wonder if this is all gonna be covered in the new show. Why don’t they just announce one ffs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.