Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl commented on Dylan's insta post of his dogs, saying my photography, it's been deleted since but she and him posted about being in London at the same time so I'm thinking it's her, she is only 18

• Wow
Reactions: 17
was that ree dylan was with last night? noticed a LV handbag on his instagram last night 🧐 i can’t wait the new series to start, wish megan was coming back though
Defo not, at the time he posted that she posted being down south end with the two kids and her friend

Reactions: 3
A girl commented on Dylan's insta post of his dogs, saying my photography, it's been deleted since but she and him posted about being in London at the same time so I'm thinking it's her, she is only 18
I thought it was her too, if you guys look in his ‘following list’ she’s near the top so not hard to find. Can’t post her name cause she’s not a known person

Megan and tel follow each other again now , pretty sure they weren't when we first started speculating them being back together

Reactions: 4
But she only turned 18 3 days ago! How old is Dylan?
Omg! She does look really young on her stories. Ffs that poor girl will end up hurt and manipulated. If I found out my teenage daughter was going out with some dirty nailed little knobhead who has 4 kids between 2 diff women I would hit the roof 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know how apparently all Europeans can trace their ancestors back to Charlemagne?
I think in a few hundred years historians will be able to trace the DNA of every person in Essex back to Dirty Dilly.
They’ll wonder who this prolific neck beard could have been and how he convinced 50 different women to procreate with him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh god that's so bad

That's literally what i thought when i saw her instagram story. The location gives me real ITS vibes and idk why
I really don't think she would be well known enough?? Or LIKEABLE

I don't knoe if this has been mentioned but I noticed on Chloes story a while back she mentioned about cleaning the house because someone was coming to value it , wonder if that will be her storyline in the new series , house hunting 😐
Well she always has to live above her means, never happy with what she has , wants bigger better, so definitely house hunting (that will amount to nothing) and wedding planning for her and the bores big day. Where she will want the most expensive 0TT of everything, especially venue & dress. And even after all that she will still have a moon face like a slapped fukin arse.

What's dirty Dylans insta???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Megan and tel follow each other again now , pretty sure they weren't when we first started speculating them being back together
They were together on Sunday at a bbq, he posted a picture of her from behind and you could see her foot tattoo

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see this. Already calling someone her mother in law 😭 is that Tel’s mum behind her?? The filter has made her face look a bit diff. Honestly I liked her and tel together and routing for them but at the same time I wonder why Megan jumps in so deep so quick. Surely you shouldn’t be calling someone your mother in law that quick 😂😂
B02741D1-9ADE-4A6D-9A5B-2E911A28AC39.png

Is it just me who thinks the shoot for ITS was a bit of a jump? Like I know some people plan their wedding as soon as they get engaged but Jordan seems to me the type to propose just to shut her up and not think about it for ages, but she hasn’t mentioned the wedding of anything and all of a sudden she’s doing a hen shoot? Like tenuous link or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me who thinks the shoot for ITS was a bit of a jump? Like I know some people plan their wedding as soon as they get engaged but Jordan seems to me the type to propose just to shut her up and not think about it for ages, but she hasn’t mentioned the wedding of anything and all of a sudden she’s doing a hen shoot? Like tenuous link or what?
Yes it’s def OTT. Not like she’s booked her wedding or using those outfits to celebrate her wedding or hen do. It’s all a bit cringe 😭 like she’s so chuffed her cheating boyfriend finally has got her a ring. I wonder if they will actually get married, maybe they will do it on TV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god Megan at Ascot - so chavvy and embarrassing. You can see in the background all the other ladies in appropriate length dresses and classy shoes and there’s Megan in that short cheap Shein-looking thing and tacky monstrosities strapped to her feet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they maybe had planned it for someone else who is getting married this summer who then got cancelled *cough* Elle Darby *cough*.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.