Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they were friends before Megan, I don't think either of them are bothered by her in the slightest so no reason to not become friends again

Reactions: 6
Do these people think they're impressive filming themselves while driving? No we don't need to see how fast you're going or what music you're listening to. All it takes is for him to lose control of his car, or a child to run into the road and he'll have to live with those consequences. My baby daughter and I nearly got hit by a car because the driver was too busy on his phone to notice the traffic lights were red.

Sorry, rant over lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tbf they were friends before Megan, I don't think either of them are bothered by her in the slightest so no reason to not become friends again
Too this day I don’t think Megan would of went with tel if he wasn’t Dylan’s friend. I think she’s still that much in love/wants Dylan that she went to the closest thing of Dylan which was tel if he is Dylan’s best mate

Also since teen mom talks look on here I just want to announce your account is tit, always has been tit and lately has been 100x more tit considering you’re a journalist or what not you do an absolutely tit job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Too this day I don’t think Megan would of went with tel if he wasn’t Dylan’s friend. I think she’s still that much in love/wants Dylan that she went to the closest thing of Dylan which was tel if he is Dylan’s best mate

Also since teen mom talks look on here I just want to announce your account is tit, always has been tit and lately has been 100x more tit considering you’re a journalist or what not you do an absolutely tit job
I unfollowed tmt after all that health and fitness stuff, nothing wrong with it for another account but obviously not the reason I followed in the first place. Guessing they're using here for content again?

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed tmt after all that health and fitness stuff, nothing wrong with it for another account but obviously not the reason I followed in the first place. Guessing they're using here for content again?
Honestly she couldn’t make it anymore obvious 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Honestly she couldn’t make it anymore obvious 😂
Lmao she literally just reads here 😂 remember when her account on here was still active and it showed her viewing this thread everyday . Soon as I asked why she’s peaking she stopped using the account 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tels eyes are that fucked on that pic he looks like bloody Jafar off Disneys Aladdin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly like 😂 how desperate could you get and then she was asking what people wanted posted. She can’t really pick and chooses what she posts when she’s that desperate makes me wish TMG was still around so she has competition like I know she robs from here too but a least it was more entertaining and not posting her own shite on there

• Haha
To be honest there can’t be any tm uk gossip pages cause everyone knows the tea before it’s spilled. Fair play to that page for trying to engage but I don’t think it’s gonna go anywhere. She wasn’t awful to anyone and stayed on the fence so at least she’s a good person

Reactions: 4
Billie is such an embarrassment, seeing the things she posting under teen mom talks account. Her and Megan are so bitter it's sad 😞

Reactions: 20
Billie is such an embarrassment, seeing the things she posting under teen mom talks account. Her and Megan are so bitter it's sad 😞
Seen the post teen mom talks put up about one of her comments 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ They actually took it seriously until someone commented she’s taking the piss out of the account

Reactions: 4
You know what, I really bleeping hope Manley and Dylan do crash and learn their lessons. Manley not wearing a seatbelt means head first out of the windshield. These ‘men’ have children and one of their parents died in a car crash. What will it take?! 🙄

just hope they take themselves out and not any innocent people

Reactions: 14
Watching from the start on mTV and what you reckon Jordan actually spent all the money when he went to Amsterdam on weed and prostitutes? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve heard Amsterdam is meant to be cheap but he’s telling Chloe it’s expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching from the start on mTV and what you reckon Jordan actually spent all the money when he went to Amsterdam on weed and prostitutes? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve heard Amsterdam is meant to be cheap but he’s telling Chloe it’s expensive
Lol yeah he said it went on beer and food 🤣

Reactions: 2
Definitely weed, I've said this before. We used to smoke and my partner said straight away, he's a stoner, look at his eyes. There were lots of signs tbf but him and his mates looked boshed in the Dam 🤣

On a different note, what the hell has Sasseh done to her face? 😱

Reactions: 7
The weed thing pisses me off. It alters your thinking! Reacting times.
Smoking weed alters your reality. Anyone smoking weed and driving is the biggest piece of tit. bleeping while bastards. Because when they are being full of themselves they are risking other people. Arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amsterdam is very expensive well it was when I went 4 years ago

Reactions: 9
To be fair I don't think tmt though she was being serious and why are people "howling" it's tit crack and Billie needs to using Megan's life and exes for attention

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.