Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused why has reeane posted a photo of her daughter ready for the jubilee, is that not next Thursday?

Reactions: 1
When Mia was doing her q&a yesterday and talking about men etc ... I got the impression she was single, wonder what's happened with the guy she went to Morocco with?!

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Manley and his flat personality thinks of Marliya. Mia’s fun personality always pissed him off and now his daughter is even more extra. 😂
He probably praises himself for how she is. He’s a twit. Can’t stand the bloke

Reactions: 7
Confused why has reeane posted a photo of her daughter ready for the jubilee, is that not next Thursday?
Because lots of schools are doing Jubilee events this week as they are not at school next week. My daughter has a jubilee picnic tomorrow.

Reactions: 8
You're obviously lucky enough to not be drowned in kids dressed up for jubilee everytime you go on social media today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate seeing posts to Megan about being a good Mum. She is a terrible Mum...

1. Ex boyfriend in prison for murder
2. Ex before that constantly high and around the children
3. Reversed her car into a car where her kids were
4. Doesnt take her mental health meds which spiral her outbursts

Just because she buys them tacky clothes doesnt make her good. Shes a terrible Mother

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate seeing posts to Megan about being a good Mum. She is a terrible Mum...

1. Ex boyfriend in prison for murder
2. Ex before that constantly high and around the children
3. Reversed her car into a car where her kids were
4. Doesnt take her mental health meds which spiral her outbursts

Just because she buys them tacky clothes doesnt make her good. Shes a terrible Mother
I totally agree with you 100%, I don’t get this narrative that just because kids are clothed, fed and loved that’s it they’re fine 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Like nah it’s not just that kids need a decent place to live and hopefully tidy too, they need people around them that don’t have illegal drugs in their system like I’m just goi no by the comments that were made on TMG that all the followers where saying it’s ok taking drugs when they aren’t with their kids like why’s it basic standard stuff make someone a good mum? It’s like saying do these three things but don’t bother with your kids and you’re still a good mum

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You're obviously lucky enough to not be drowned in kids dressed up for jubilee everytime you go on social media today 🤣
Haha, I’m from Scotland so our kids are in school next week which is why I was confused lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looked 10000x better on teen mom when she hadn’t had anything done to her face!
She’s aged herself by about 30 years and looks laughable now it’s so sad :( she thinks she looks so good too someone really needs to sit her down and tell her she looks awful and it’s not going to age well on her :( really sad

Reactions: 13
She’s aged herself by about 30 years and looks laughable now it’s so sad :( she thinks she looks so good too someone really needs to sit her down and tell her she looks awful and it’s not going to age well on her :( really sad
Right? She's so overfilled now, she had such lovely cheekbones and big eyes on the show and now they've been swallowed up

Reactions: 8
I can imagine the snobby locals in Chelsea side eyeing Tel in his Hugo Boss sweatshirt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone just see Megan and Tel dancing on Tels instagram stories. They have just confirmed it pretty much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.