Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member

Me to Emma after seeing how she’s cosying up to him…
I mean if it was just co-parenting, why aren’t the kids in the picture? I hope she hasn’t gone back there he is a low life for so many different reasons!

Reactions: 30

brookemck8

VIP Member
I've been noticing for a few weeks now, how his been liking her pics. This account that the picture has been posted to, is his own personal account he made for Jeremiah. Plus Emma looks like she's on a get a way break as has captioned mummy break on a recent post, so Nassah has obviously gone with her. His also liked a few pictures of the boys photographed together so maybe his now accepting Jelani is his biological son. so wouldn't be surprised if she either back with him, or just back sleeping with him again.
Baby number 3 announcement in 3… 2…

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Going back to the last thread, Charlie (Shannon’s ex) was at court and we were wondering what for 🎆
I’ve been distracted with some pretty shite personal stuff lately and randomly remembered, thought “oh good I could do with a laugh”. It’s boring. Very boring 😂

1F8871FE-FC92-4806-B722-D81288D5AD78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Jennytea

VIP Member
Find it weird also how it’s her birthday and there’s no posts or stories off him.. thought she would usually bully him into doing one, especially because this time he would have to write ‘fiancé’ 🥲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tspnwn

Must admit I'm a bit devastated that that absolute mess of a boy Nasseh won't be gracing our screens again, he was an absolute tit but so entertaining 😂

• Haha

JHB73

Chatty Member
Manley is desperate to be a gangster. I think he might have some learning difficulties or special needs. I feel sorry for his daughters with a dad like him.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I think Amber is my fav of all the teen moms just based off her instagram. She's really honest about her size, doesn't try make herself look smaller than she is and overall I think she looks amazing. She's also really honest about being a Mum and the issues the boys have, which is refreshing as a lot of people (not just from Teen Mom) try to make it look like a perfect fairytale when we all know it's not.

• Heart

Here2BNosey

The others are all for the gram or all about themselves. I just really love that Amber spends her time (and her money) on actually making proper memories with her kids. She has the odd night out in Blackpool with her friends or her mum but the majority of what we see is her taking the boys away or walking in the woods or a trip to the park. I honestly don't care that her house isn't insta worthy, to me she shines out as the best mum of them all.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Rewatching and I’m on the season where Dylan’s mum has passed away and Megan is really being there for their family and it’s actually really really sad watching it back :( .. knowing that before this happened all the drama they had and Dylan keeping the kids from her etc I have to give my props to her she can’t be a bad person. She put that aside and was really there for them all and then he ended up back with ree anyway 😳 She really has got a big heart I just think she makes really stupid decisions and doesn’t use her head. This series is soooo sad though.

• Sad

DoesntMatter99

Right I’m not being mean about Marley cause he’s cute as hell but does anyone else think that base advert was a bit meh? Like you’ve flown people out to Marrakesh for a shoot and it looks so unprofessional. I feel bad that this is the possible beginning of Marley’s modelling career (cause you just know that’s what Chloe wants) and the snippet Chloe shared was baaaad. Sorry not an advert maker but 0/10 IMO

Dylan’s tinder bio:

Let’s see what you. Got

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read that as Manley at first was gonna ask if you're feeling alright 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Megan is just such a chav that try’s so hard to look like she’s some kind and of baller. Her children’s names are quite frankly embarrassing. She needs to get over herself the tik tok in the sea rubbing her fingers like she’s made it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27