Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That attitude really pisses me off! This shouldn’t really be about Amber Heard, Reanne or any other twit (BPD or not) trying to justify abuse. This should be about the victims.
I don’t think it’s about Amber heard I know it’s due to the court case the BPD is a big thing but many people use BPD as a justification for being a crappy person even when they aren’t fully diagnosed it’s just one of those they have a mood swing then suddenly they’ll come out saying “I’m bp you don’t understand” like nah you heard it once and now you’re diagnosing you and your mates

Reactions: 5
Surely Mia advertising that hair burst with before and after shots of her hair with and without extensions is false advertisement?!

Reactions: 10
Emma just came up on my FYP and I completely forget she exists tbh bless her . Looks like if they’re filming for another series they’ve dashed her and she isn’t involved. I did used to fast forward her parts I’m not gonna lie.
Emma was Teen Mum Young and Pregbant wasn’t she? Or did she join Teen Mum UK?

Emma just came up on my FYP and I completely forget she exists tbh bless her . Looks like if they’re filming for another series they’ve dashed her and she isn’t involved. I did used to fast forward her parts I’m not gonna lie.
It's probably to do with her stupid baby dad. Can't even remember his name and don't even want too. The pair of them are revolting 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I think they'll just do the originals, Mia, Amber, Chloe & Sassi, I recon Megan will come back for a scene with Mia but not film anything about her personal life

Reactions: 12
I think they'll just do the originals, Mia, Amber, Chloe & Sassi, I recon Megan will come back for a scene with Mia but not film anything about her personal life
I think this is more likely but be interesting to watch to find out if she even would carry on, we’re all speculating she’s not with sonny anyway so makes me wonder if she will carry on now she isn’t with a murder or just not bother with the show at all

Reactions: 2
I think this is more likely but be interesting to watch to find out if she even would carry on, we’re all speculating she’s not with sonny anyway so makes me wonder if she will carry on now she isn’t with a murder or just not bother with the show at all
Seems like an unpopular opinion but she’s one of my favourites, think her story is really interesting as well. She said no to coming back during an insta q&a when she was with Sonny and I guess MTV wouldn’t allow something like this but there’s nothing stopping her now

Reactions: 8
Seems like an unpopular opinion but she’s one of my favourites, think her story is really interesting as well. She said no to coming back during an insta q&a when she was with Sonny and I guess MTV wouldn’t allow something like this but there’s nothing stopping her now
Yeah that’s what I’m getting at Megan’s segment was the one with the most action/drama if she isn’t in it there won’t be really any drama in it. It’ll be interesting to see if she decides to go on if she’s not with sonny now and what she would say about her and Tel not being together or what’s been happen from the last series to now. She’ll probably not mention being with sonny but would she mention she even been in a relationship or what happened there since she did mention she was in one on socials 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Haha what was his nick name again was something dumb . Wasn’t she in his music video 😂😂😂
Think she was in more than one of his and people thought they were together all I remember is he gave someone on here abuse around the time pancake lady was about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m Amber fan girling but she really is leaps above the rest of them isn’t she 🥰 that is such a calm and mature way to address messages about something so personal to her, l know plenty of people with a big following on IG who would flip their lid and accuse everyone of trolling them or something, even if the messengers had good intentions.
E8715F3D-9412-4FA7-ABB8-41C78986A95C.jpeg

I really like this next story too
6E9D5271-8239-4D3E-95FC-914B038146DC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m Amber fan girling but she really is leaps above the rest of them isn’t she 🥰 that is such a calm and mature way to address messages about something so personal to her, l know plenty of people with a big following on IG who would flip their lid and accuse everyone of trolling them or something, even if the messengers had good intentions.
View attachment 1232843
I really like this next story too
View attachment 1232845
I've always said this about Amber. She seems so nice and genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree, I think amber is fully just about doing the best she can for her kids and she just seems a really genuinely nice person. She’s funny too 😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.