Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TenTonKaren

December in Team RH HQ

- we got so much traction from that sob story I told about My Rach. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups
- the rebrand got loads of likes. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups
- they all fell for that Sandra bullshit. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups. We can all relax because I'm fucking brilliant

15th of December, his Colombian marching powder habit has peaked, he's not slept in 3 days

"All holidays are cancelled, we need to launch a brand new barbell product on boxing day, and a new version of the app. No one's allowed to sleep until it happens"

Boxing day, all his presents from his sycophantic staff are unopened. He's sacked his HR Manager because she didn't sack the member of staff who complained about him trying to shag them at the Xmas party while he was off his face on beak. He's wondering why the Chinese haven't shipped the cheap as fuck £5 barbells that he's going to sell for £50 despite spending all Xmas promising people they'll be in stock, promises everyone they'll be in stock by the 28th. Demands Rachel goes Live to calm everyone down then remembers that she dumped him 10 months ago

Decides to fat shame some lass that he took a photo of at the gym on Xmas Eve in the hope that someone likes his post and makes his miserable existence feel worthwhile

Cries into a bowl of Weetabix and cottage cheese

Sends all the female staff a "happy Xmas" DM on WhatsApp in the hope that one of them replies, spends the rest of the day chatting them up in the hope that they come round to his

They don't, he tries to have a wank but can't get it up because of all the roids and coke

Goes live on FB and slags off weight watchers. Demands all his staff come in at 8am coz he's got a world class idea (spoiler, it's not world class). Ruins everyone's Christmas, apart from Richie Barker, because he's a cunt too

• Haha
Reactions: 38

jules-88

I am actually so glad I found this group. I’m an A&E nurse and used to work nights. I reached out to one of “coaches” after I signed up and said I was really struggling mentally with exhaustion and mentally with my diet. Mix of covid had just hit us, queues, no staff. It wasn’t an excuse but I felt drained. I asked for some help on meals as I said some days I wasn’t getting a break and felt like I just needed a sugar lift. If they had any better ideas for helping with me working nights. And on my days off I was zonked and drained.

The reply I got was something along the lines of “we are all dealing with hardship in life. Some just let it get to us more then others. Ask yourself if you really want to lose weight or just continue to make excuses”.

The response actually made me question, if I was actually lazy. It took me a while to realise jugging a 1year old, doing a masters degree and working as a full time nurse. I’d actually reached burnout.
I wasn’t making excuses, I couldn’t switch off from work and when I could I’d cry because reality hit me. If these shit coaches have ever given you advise, honestly don’t take what they say seriously. Waste of space.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
WJS: we fight for the under dog. We don’t body shame. We covertly film ourselves in the gym pretending to stick up for some guy in a gym, who’s best friend was supposedly picking on him. But I won’t show that and have no actual evidence.

also WJS: Making fun of and body shaming a woman, including using personal pictures of her to humiliate her, to his thousands of followers.
What did the woman do? Dared to Correct someone’s grammar on a team rh post.

if THIS doesn’t just exemplify the real WJS I don’t know what does.
This absolute vile shit show is the real him and how he really thinks. And any little thing to get him wanking over going “viral” for ££££ is all he cares about.

Rachel didn’t leave him because of “trolls” or the business came between them, but because when the truth started coming out and she realised EXACTLY what he was up to, and how nobody disliked her - but he’d fed her bullshit pretending there were loads of trolls on the internet, hating on her 🙄

nobody hates rachel and it’s apparent she was a victim of his abuse, just like many ex members and staff.
WJS is the toxic centre of that company because the man is a psychopath who uses and abuses people to get what he wants.

Using his platform as a “therapy” tool to post all his jumbled emotions is a calculated move.
this man is not capable of sincere emotions because everything is how can he get what he wants out of X Y or Z. Ask any of his ex business partners, staff or anyone who’s been involved in the company in any way and had to interact with him.

no legitimate professional business person would do any of what he’s done.because it gives you notoriety but not of the right kind.
WJS and his business rep are mud right throughout the community of tech and app people. Nobody wants to work with him.
He’s notorious with people in the local area, for his shitty jobs and stupidly low pay.
there’s a huge group of people who have been subjected to his vile behaviour, abuse and humiliation too, who he just marks as “trolls” when they speak out.
And there’s other things he’s done to ex friends, I won’t bring up here out of care for that persons family and friends 😔

WJS I know u get employees to read this, so whoever is spending their working hours reading this, pass This message on from me.
you’re a vile cunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
I joined Team RH just as their app launched. I paid for the full year in a lump sum, think it was £80 or thereabouts. I had been following Team RH since his viral Juice Plus video and absolutely loved his content, which is why I joined and I was desperate for results. I was a bit miffed to see that it was basically just FitnessPal linked with his app but anyway, beyond that I started trying to lose the weight and get into shape. I obsessed over the amount of steps I was doing. I suffer from severe mental health problems which includes obsessive behaviours which didn’t help when I was told I had to hit 15K steps to feel worthy of an award. I woke up at 4am every morning and walked circles around my living room, wore my carpets down to the threads and everything. I reached out to Richie and explained my mental health problems and explained my medication might be the cause of my weight gain, not the eating (because to be honest I wasn’t eating much) to be then told to not make excuses for my medication and that I was beyond capable of losing weight by following the plan and doing my steps. So I obsessively did my steps, had a mental breakdown, ended up in a psychiatric facility and I STILL paced the hospital trying to get my steps. I renewed my membership again. Also paying the £80 lump sum. Then noticed his content was getting more and more nasty as time went on. He wasn’t supportive anymore, he was confrontational and quick to jump to defensives. He really had it in for Slimming World and constantly bullied the organisation. He started fat shaming. He start using disgusting language for no good reason. At that point I was done. I sold my Apple Watch and refuse to count my steps anymore. I’ll happily stay a “fat Brenda” as long as it doesn’t mean that I have to involve a toxic shit haired narcissist in my journey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

sumthingtosay

If I’d have been accused of “inappropriately touching” other employees I’d be straight to a solicitor. I hope the poster is aware of this and takes action. What a dreadful response. (I hope I’ve posted in correct order, I couldn’t see properly on my screen.)

EDIT I THINK THE POST IS A BIT MIXED UP BUT IT’S THE TEAM RH RESPONSE I’M HIGHLIGHTING.
This is actually my review. A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of your message. I don't the ability to re-respond to their response on Glassdoor, so hopefully I'm able to somewhat defend myself here. For obvious reasons, I wont mention anyone directly, by name or role, nor will I mention who I am. This will all be quite ambiguous so, apologies if it's hard to follow.

On their reply, there is a mention of lateness. This is something that I mentioned myself within my initial review. Both acknowledging it and excusing it as best I can. My absences were caused mainly by a physical health condition, which is worsened by anxiety and stress, which came in an abundance while my time in this job. Again, clearly mentioned in the review, as well as my time at work. These things actually came up during my last review, to which I was told that more compassion (by them, not me) was to be offered on this matter. So I'm unsure why these points were reiterated by the responder.

I did NOT inappropriately touch another member of staff, never mind plural. This is an outrageous accusation. The incident they are talking about, was a new member of staff had joined the workplace, I tapped my hand on their shoulder, not knowing they had an issue with contact as this was never expressed by anyone. After months of working together, and actually becoming quite good friends, this individual actually confronted me and apologised about making the complaint, and that they regretted it. I told this to the person who they made the complaint to, and this person said to "shut up *name*, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. That'll make it complicated."

I have no idea what "explicit remarks" they are talking about, other than the fact that myself and those who worked around me had a bit of banter where we called each other various insults for fun. This private internal text communication was entered and red by, again, a pretty important higher member of staff, who actually found our conversations hilarious and did not feel the need to reprimand us for what we had said. But thats a moot point as no legitimate "explicit remarks" ever happened. That point is slander.

I did pull a plug out of my colleagues monitor, yes. While they were working on it? No. Certain members of staff felt the need to ask us to reorganise and rearrange the office (not ur computers, all the desks, whole desktop computers, monitors, etc), frequently, sometimes twice in the same week. Including carrying standing-to-seating articulating desks, without safety equipment, back supports, down extremely narrow single staircases. On occasion I, and others, would be physically sore and fatigued from doing so, but if you complained or tried to refuse helping, you were reprimanded for not "sharing the load" or "doing your part." This became fairly frustrating, so while doing so, we tried to make it a little more fun by having a bit of banter. I unplugged my colleagues monitor while we were logging out of our machines and shutting them down. Granted, to plug the HDMI cable back it, it would have wasted about 20 seconds. But this is not as severe as made out in the reply.

Possessions were not hidden. I moved a colleagues spare pair of headphones once, while still in sight, again, during another time of moving all of the desks and equipment.

I had 2 complaints made about me by the same individual (mentioned above) both of which were verbally revoked. I'm unaware of the others... So I cannot comment on this point unfortunately. (EDIT) another member of staff put in a complaint about me because I asked for information from them, on the behalf of another member of my team, about a part of their job that directly affected us, and I didn't start the message with Hello, Hi, or at the end say Cya or Bye-bye. A complaint because I forgot to include a few niceties in a message.

The fact that they are seriously trying to lie and say "no one was ever screamed at here" is actually mind boggling. I was screamed at. I was told to "Pack my fucking shit, and fuck off. Pack my shit faster than I have ever packed before and get the fuck out." I am aware of 5 witnesses to this individual occasion. This was directed at myself and another member of staff for being 1 minute late, and for the ^ message complaint above.

There have been countless occasions where on Slack, where staff were shamed, sometimes by name, sometimes not. This was not uncommon, but I must admit, it was only done by one significant individual.

I was told I couldn't have more sick days, otherwise there would be a "difficult conversation." As well as this, a member of staff who was with the company basically from day dot told me that they were forced to work during the Covid lockdown restrictions. Where you were NOT allowed to go into work unless you worked for some sort of emergency service. So I know this "we have never (nor will we ever) coerce staff to come into work if they are sick." is bull.

I received no support in my work or personal life. This is a false statement made on their behalf. No matter what I expressed in the workplace, in regards to my mental health while at work, or how I felt in life due to quite drastic life events at the time. I received no support at all. Except from my peers(now friends), and ONE significant member of staff who I believe to no longer be there.

This is a toxic work place, and the words of my review are 100% honest and true. There were so many occasions throughout my time there where we would have afternoon talks where we were all told to enter trust pilot reviews as they had dropped below the 5* mark. So many timed where certain people had to get together to talk about negative reviews to try and get them taken down. One individual was also even set the task of monitoring THIS board to try and manage some sort of damage control.

What a joke

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Modette52

I cannot stand the twat!! I stupidly signed up just over 3 years ago, paid for the whole year in one go. I could not believe how bad the app was and I was given ridiculously high calories. After a couple of months my Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and given just 6 months to live, so I had to take time off work to become her carer. I contacted them and explained the situation and asked if I could put my membership on hold as tracking calories and doing 15k steps was not going to happen. I eventually got a response saying they were going to do a live video about my situation, which Nat did as she had been through something similar.... During the video I was told to stick with it as it would be good for me and if I was feeling down to have a crumpet!!! Like an idiot I tried to carry on tracking and then I realised what an idiot I was my Mom was dying and I was marching on the spot at 6am trying to do 15k steps before she woke up. He does not live in the real world and has no idea what he is doing!!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

BP78

VIP Member
I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying cunt up....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

chuckabiddy

Hello to anyone new...it's that time of the year where you'll hear about teamrh and the team rh lot will tell you how amazing it is. Meanwhile some dissatisfied customers may have directed you here! Welcome!

If your weight isn't shifting the 'coaches' (none of whom are listed on the website, I suspect because they are totally unqualified) refuse to give you advice unless you've hit your macros 100% for at least 2 weeks. Which is ridiculous because if you're unable to meet these targets, something needs to change. The problem is, they see it as a 'you' problem; you're lazy, not trying hard enough...it couldn't possibly be that their targets simply aren't realistic for you. When I hit macros 100% it meant I couldn't have any of my 'eat shite' allowance (sound familiar to 'syns' ?) so for me it simply wasn't sustainable.

The app does nothing other than give you a gold star if you hit everything- but it relies on input from myfitnesspal. So I'm not sure what this really adds to the experience- if you're that desperate for gold stars, you can buy them from the early learning centre, and in lots of different colours.

The workouts...ugh. You basically do the same one over and over again. The step videos...awful. Get fit with Rick or happy mile are much more engaging.

But the worst thing is the people. Richie is rude and insulting and the minions often do his job for him by offering terrible advice and silencing anyone who dares to question the almighty manic one. I actually think a lot of Richie's followers are worse than him. So desperate for his approval. So sad.

• Heart
Funny how his anonymous stuff always addresses what's been discussed on here 🤣🤣🤣 mate you're a car crash who never stops lying, get a life
Anonymous post:
I’m with my partner who doesn’t support me weighing my food, and wanting to get a world cla....er change my physique.
I’ve told him that before he met me he had no self confidence and didn’t give any fu...er needed to buck his ideas up. And that meeting me was a game changer.
Don’t get me wrong, my diet consists completely of WJS protein pow...I mean team rh world class protein powder, rice crispies, water and steroi...erm - but that’s dedication to getting a world class physique and pushing myself to the limit!
I’ve told him to kiss my balloon knot, and I’m wondering if the amazing richie howey, fitness guru and all round worldy, can give me some advice on how to dump my partner and become obsessive with weigh....erm, and smash my goals to get a world class physique?

Awaiting your immediate, already written out reply Richie, love from Rich...er “Anonymous”

Hi richie 👋 save you burning brain cells thinking up your latest “Anon” post, I’ve posted one above you can copy and paste!
It’s Friday and we know how hard u hit them steroids on a weekend, so take it easy and don’t strain yourself thinking up WORLD CLASS CONTENT 😎
If u need anymore marketing tips, you know us tattlers here to help you out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

howareyoufinethankyou

His whole business model just doesn’t fit with how people (especially younger people) now communicate and consume media, products and services.
look at how well weight loss apps/plans like Noom are doing.The language is all focused around wellness and being kind to yourself. The big names in fitness all have started following this line. People are increasingly interested in how fitness can benefit mental well-being, rather than fat loss. Richie won’t even allow you to count a jog in the fresh air or yoga as exercise on his plan.

The Gordon Ramsey style of “tough love” is so outdated and unfashionable. People don’t want to pay money to be called a lazy and fat. They don’t want to be referred to as cunts or listen to someone who tells them it’s their fault if you can’t lose weight.

He doesn’t have the business acumen to do any proper research into the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

howareyoufinethankyou

“Literally the greatest love there ever was”
“My Rachael”
Crying and heartbroken (doesn’t sound very mutual)
Posts pictures of them together.
Nearly a year after the split.
On a public page for anyone to see.

Sounds like she’s recently got a new man and it’s rattled Richie’s cage 😂

I mean, why post now, if at all? Something must have triggered this incoherent, desperate brain dump.

He posted this to thousands of people knowing hundreds will comment stuff about how sad they are and how “perfect” they are together - it’s manipulating and gaslighting. It’s abuse. I hope she is okay because all of those comments will be shooting her mental health to pieces.

classic gaslighting behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Throwback Tuesday
WJS remember wen u told your affiliates to think about sacking off their actual careers because the affiliate programme was gonna take off and they’d be earning more selling your shitty hoodies, than working in a real job?
Oh and wen u told people they needed new phones, expensive editing packages, and to dedicate all their fucking spare time to “smashing out” the content?
because it would all pay off and they would be coining it in 🤔

That didn’t age well did it 😂
you were running an mlm scheme but slagging off every other mlm scheme at the same time 🤢
and playing god with peoples mental health by destroying them to build them up again, all in an effort to play your affiliates off against each other 😔

remember all the people you had in tears? Remember all the people you claimed werent “good enough”?
remember all the hoops you made people jump through...and the mental strain it took on people, their relationships and their friendships in the group?
remember wen people realised you had been spouting bullshit all along and everyone started leaving the affiliate programme?
and remember wen you went on the defensive, labelling the people you hurt as delusional, haters or trolls? Wen they were just people who had believed your lies, and wen they dared to question you, you sacked them off and tried to turn people on them.

do you remember all the criticism you gave people, in the guise of “helping”, but really it was another way to humiliate publicly?

you like to play god, because it makes you feel powerful. Wen even your friends took the piss out of you, to the point you had to leave a group chat because they wouldn’t respect you because of the way you’d been acting 😂

Bet 2022 been a world class year for you so far 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
He admitted they were fake when he got called out on it, said he was ‘just playing the game’ to get more reach
Based on that quote, he uses fake profiles a lot to “play the game” then....
From the man who put a status up a few weeks back saying fake profiles shouldn’t be allowed and you should need to show ID to verify a profile on social media 😂😂😂
Forgot about that one did you richard??
You honestly can’t make this up 🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha

Zcat

Chatty Member
WS that the Peter that went on to start health revolution? Similar set up berating people for not following properly and if you didn’t follow their letter of the diet law they wouldn’t coach you. Proper cult like following again
I think you're thinking of Jason Munro, who I believe is similar to WJS. Although, he was booted by WJS for being a bit of a kn0b

Peter Preece was a saint. When he left TRH, he set up a free group and for months, he'd work for around 16-20hrs a day, tirelessly helping people with their calories and struggles. Eventually, he set up a paid group, for a small monthly fee. He had no further income, so needed something to live on. Peter died in January this year and shocked many of us. The 2 people are not comparable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TenTonKaren

Screenshot_20230105-170527.png

So much wrong with this, it makes me furious. He's done so much to destroy people's confidence in themselves and their views of their body

He preaches obsessive calorie counting and has created and triggered EDs in people

Listen carefully Richie, and all of his minions who read this. You're a nasty nasty cunt who destroys lives through your bullying and hypocrisy

• Heart

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
The timing of his announcement has now become clear. Total rebranding now revealed - new logo, photos - on facebook. Obviously he had to reveal Rachael was no longer part of it as she is not on the photos.

I'm all for staff photos but what happens when some of them inevitably realise what a narcisstic knob he is and leave - do they get airbrushed out 🤣

Oh and I am still really disappointed that Rachael's sister still chooses to work there. If I had watched my sister be treated in that way, not a chance would I have anything to so with them, let alone work for them.