TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach posted a story about 7months of healing and breaking chains last night.... Maybe it's his reply

Reactions: 7
If you want a clue about why he posted it, and confirmation it's got nothing to do with his feelings about her and it's all about getting likes for his failing business, he's posted exactly the same post on his personal page about an hour ago, with exactly the same reply

head
Reach is exactly why he’s done this

Reactions: 4
He's seriously unhinged. I can guarantee she's split with him, rather than a unanimous split. Confirmed split in February. I wonder if something he said about Pete's death made Rachael realise exactly how big a bell end he is?

Badge of honour on this page :LOL:
I thought about Peter after reading the screen shots and the tit he/they put him through. Wondered if that contributed.
I do know that he would of been glad she got out. Hopefully she rebuilds her life and herself away from him completely.

Reactions: 9
The timing of his announcement has now become clear. Total rebranding now revealed - new logo, photos - on facebook. Obviously he had to reveal Rachael was no longer part of it as she is not on the photos.

I'm all for staff photos but what happens when some of them inevitably realise what a narcisstic knob he is and leave - do they get airbrushed out 🤣

Oh and I am still really disappointed that Rachael's sister still chooses to work there. If I had watched my sister be treated in that way, not a chance would I have anything to so with them, let alone work for them.

Reactions: 18
Is that head coach Joe Berwick on the left half cropped out ready to be fully chopped off?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG he's even put a story of this on their profile. Maximum reach desired.
It's all about attention for him. And I don't think for 1 minute it was a joint decision. His actions reek of desperation

Reactions: 6
I feel really sad for Rach. Whatever has happened, it must be awful to see such a gushy post. If it was really mutual it would have been posted by her too. She strikes me as a really nice woman. I hope that if nothing else, that she has been looked after financially. She was the draw to team RH for me, I hope she’s got what she deserves from the business.

Reactions: 12
Not sure how to feel.

This is his personal FB not the business FB and he is describing himself as ‘digital creator’ so he is the the founder, the digital content creator and is marketing himself as the brand/face of TeamRH. That all makes perfect sense.
Omg so amateur-ish hahaha

Omg, I’ve only just seen the rebrand and new profile pics. So last night was heartbroken, my Rach etc and today it’s new branding….. I mean COME ON. Can people not see through him? Poor rach, used once again for his gain

Reactions: 13
Omg, I’ve only just seen the rebrand and new profile pics. So last night was heartbroken, my Rach etc and today it’s new branding….. I mean COME ON. Can people not see through him? Poor rach, used once again for his gain
Exactly what I thought when I just saw about the rebrand!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just shown my husband who is a designer, specifically UX/UI (user experience or something)
He’s going to give me his feedback once he’s picked himself up off the floor where he’s currently pissing himself laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same about the new logo when I seen it. He's had to explain why Rach isn't there with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.