Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
This may have been a response to me responding to him trying to humiliate me in the POD and calling him out on accusing me of lying...needless to say they have let me out of my contract 9 months early after i repeatedly spoke to ever increasing 'senior managers'!
What happened?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I can remember getting personal coaching back in 2017, but it was then the main coaches were Peter, WJS and Rachael. There were a few others around too. Most questions went via the POD. As I've said before, we all knew each other. We helped to set up the calorie clubs by entering our weight, calorie burn and steps. I can remember Richie and Rachael both telling me I needed to stop dieting and move to maintenance and then bulk. That would have been around Summer 2017. They could do this, because they knew us. I'm sure we all had notes written up against our names too.

That all fell by the wayside as he got bigger and bigger. More and more unqualified coaches drafted in. By 2019, it was laughable. Those of us who'd been there a while knew way more than what the so called coaches knew. Coaches only became coaches if you brown nosed WJS enough.
WS that the Peter that went on to start health revolution? Similar set up berating people for not following properly and if you didn’t follow their letter of the diet law they wouldn’t coach you. Proper cult like following again