Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
How are TeamRH ‘destroying’ the competition 🤣🤣🤣 he classes SW, body coach, James smith, as his competitors.

Membership numbers:

SW: 900,000
Body coach: 650,000
James Smith: hundreds of thousands
TeamRH: 20,000

He speaks utter bullshit. The ‘competition’ are thriving and don’t need to make bold untrue claims to sell plans. He is like the Del Boy of the industry trying to shift his suitcase full of shoddy watches (accurate metaphor for his app and unqualified team of staff that he’s taught everything he knows).

SW, Body Coach and James Smith are in different profit making positions to TeamRH. They will not consider Richie Howey as competition at all. Let alone be in any way concerned by him being the cheapest in the UK in a desperate attempt to ‘destroy’ them.

Is there a way I can quit being a member before my year long commitment ends please (legally, won’t affect my credit score for missing a payment, etc)?
Stop paying and ignore any contact with them. Their ‘contract’ is not legally binding and is full of holes. They will only make empty threats so just ignore them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We now have a fake husband to Sandra.
So team rh top marketing processes involve making and using fake accounts?? 🤦‍
This is just fucking bizarre.
Do you think the likes of Joe Wicks or James Smith would even have the time or inclination to consider using fake accounts on Facebook, as a legitimate way to drive traffic towards their post and try and sell their programmes??

No.They wouldn’t.
But then again James Smith does world tours and is interviewed on Good Morning Britain....and richard howey is interviewed by a small radio station in Newcastle, about his hair transplant 😳

There’s a reason that the people like Joe Wicks are famous, popular and have a good future ahead of them whereas richie howey is stuck in his little fantasy Facebook world, ruining all his relationships and friendships by being a giant Narc cunt and sitting obsessing over everything that’s written about him on the internet 😶
There’s a massive difference between being a genuine professional with actual QUALIFIED staff and a proper team behind you, and plucking random dinner ladies from your coaching group and claiming they’re suddenly “coaches” (no offence to any dinner ladies intended).

Reactions: 17
Just putting this in here
Rachel we’re all so glad you’re out of there and hope you’re living your best life!

As for the announcement split, EVERYONE knows he’s shagged multiple members of staff behind her back that she found out about and even her family knew about!
If anyone reads WJS and thinks anyone other than WJS ruined his own relationship, they’re delusional!
He was a toxic piece of shit and I’m glad she had the strength to leave him

• Heart

TenTonKaren

Thread name idea: Bargain basement Richie Howey: brought to you in association with Colombian Marching Powder

• Haha

Sazzle99

Ex member here too!
I left because I was doing everything they said, the 15,000 steps a day and logging absolutely everything and after weeks and weeks I’d lost nothing at all. WJS asked me to post screenshots of MFP to see where I had “gone wrong” but when I did, he or any of the other “coaches” just ignored me - because I had actually done everything to the letter!! I kept posting asking for advice /help and they just ignored me!!!
I also know of one their followers (Baking El - not sure if she still follows them anymore) but she lost all of her weight on Slimming World yet he used her “before and after” photos as “proof” that his plan works - after slagging them off continuously! I got absolutely sick of him berating people and calling people lazy for not hitting 15,000 steps a day.
What people don’t realise is his “plan” is just your bog-standard calorie deficit. and his bullshit of his calorie setting is just him using a TDEE calculator in the background and setting the activity as high - which is why he pushes the 15,000 steps a day bullshit.
Richie - you are a cunt and if Racheal has left you, I hope she’s free from your narc bullying roid rage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

chuckabiddy

I've felt so much calmer since being away from teamrh. My diet is under control, but healthy. With teamrh I was obsessing, feeling guilty over a fibre one bar, looking at my one star in the app and thinking 'ok, failed today, stuff it I'll have a wispa and start again tomorrow'. Quit running because they said it was pointless, thought a 100cal protein bar was 'shite' and meant I couldn't have a mars bar. Much happier now. Just wanted to share that reflection!

• Heart

klasha

Richie, why don’t you just leave the poor woman alone. She saw the light. She took a BIG leap and got the fuck away from you and your shit embarrassing business. She has disassociated herself from you on her social media, so fucking pack it in will ya. Nob jockey

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Yeah he actively encouraged affiliates to be raw and talk about their innermost feelings. We were encouraged to do videos about very personal stuff, to show emotion, to be real and that would get more followers. So yeah the shock factor the drama, he wanted it all. Anything to get more attention for TeamRH. I saw people pouring their hearts out over infertility, abusive relationships, self esteem issues, eating disorders etc etc. not that I think these issues should not be discussed, but they should not have been used for nothing more than to gain more reach on social media to boost TeamRH membership. He manipulated people to an extent that was so bizarre looking back now but I didn’t even see it for what it was at the time.

• Sad

Catspats

She might have lost weight with team rh but let's be honest walking 4 hours a day is untenable. Its really not something you can do in your everyday life.

Its only a matter of time before you lose enthusiasm or life gets in the way and you cant step that much. Then, inevitably you will gain weight because he has everyone on calories that are too high.

Instead of admitting his plan is fucked up he'll shame his clients for failing.

He is unable to think critically and realise that the only reason he can do it is because he's in a job where he moves constantly. That and performance drugs, coke/speed.

What he eats is weird as fuck as well.

He has an undeveloped brain and it'll be his downfall.

Richie if you're reading this you're a cunt. We will oust you. You can't control the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

TenTonKaren

Enjoy waking up on Christmas Day on your own, and having no one to spend it with WJS

You fucked off all your real friends, imagining that they'd all wronged you. Now all you have are a bunch of sycophants who are all shit scared of you and want you to be their friend because they think you're going to give them £££ and make them rich. Spoiler: you're not

No one loves you any more, no one. Let that sink in, you horrible twat

• Heart

Sazzle99

WTF?? His post about other coaches saying that they shame people for not being committed?? And then goes on to actually shame people for “excuses” that man is an absolute psychopath.

He’s hitting the snow dust a bit too much now. Honestly the toxicity and vileness emanating from his page and followers is shocking. It’s not funny - it’s bullying.

• Heart

TenTonKaren

Screenshot_20230102-173553.png
Screenshot_20230102-173604.png
Screenshot_20230102-173622.png
Screenshot_20230102-173635.png

Literally going through his old posts that got a lot of likes and reposting them with a new date

He's so fucking cheap. I wonder what he pays his Head of Brand and Marketing

• Haha
His latest post is that Body Coach Joe is now copying him and his price strategy. What a joke. I’d be surprised if Joe even knew who he was!!

• Haha

TenTonKaren

That fridge is the saddest fridge I’ve ever seen. Obviously knows nothing about nutrition beyond hitting his protein macro targets. I see health issues on the horizon. Complete lack of micronutrients and no variety at all. Says his fibre is in the freezer and cupboards so there’s zero fresh fruit/veg. It’s embarrassing that he sells weight loss plans to people. Not exactly a healthy role model

Inside the fridge, brace yourself.
Full fat lucozade. Pathetic, given he preaches sugar free pop, despite the fact it's stripping your stomach like battery acid

Note all the jalapenos, to add some semblance of flavour or spice for the lowest calories possible. This fucker will eat cottage cheese with jalapenos in and try to tell you it's healthy

Someone on the post giving him shit about Philadelphia lightest. Hypocritical twat

Screenshot_20221230-195944.png

How long till Claire's comment is deleted, or he calls her out and forces her to apologise ?

Last edited:

klasha

I’ve just shown my husband who is a designer, specifically UX/UI (user experience or something)
He’s going to give me his feedback once he’s picked himself up off the floor where he’s currently pissing himself laughing!

• Haha

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Ffs, have you seen the post about the sales job? Honestly, it is so unprofessional (even the 'professional' advert on Indeed, never mind his FB post). So many alarm bells ringing that any candidate that applies only have themselves to blame 🤷‍♀️

Plus anyone know why a sales advisor would need a background in drama? My guess is because the role will require you to do so much lying, you need to be an actor to pull it off 🤣

• Haha