TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*sarcasm post obvs* I thought he killed her and hid her under the gym. She’s be silent for months.
Makes sense they broke up. She changed so much and seemed more like a sad hostage.

Reactions: 2
He’s posted a v lengthy statement on fb with some photos of them
Where's this? I can't see it

Oh, the company page.

Always other people's fault isn't it? Nothing to do with him or his narcissistic, bullying, sexist, cheating mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell 😂😂😂 “my Rachael”

She’s NOT bleeping YOURS

It feels nothing but a “I love you Rachael take me back” post . And posting images she probably doesn’t want to see or repost? Is the guy bleeping serious?!?

Mortified that two on my friends list have posted saying how sorry they are for them. How gullible

Reactions: 10
Oh it’s 100% emotional blackmail, clear as day!!!!!!

The fact he’s posted those pictures. bleeping wow. He’s got a screw loose

Totally agree that this is clearly a last ditch public attempt to get her to change her mind. Although if they seperated in February, I don't think she is going to change her mind now :unsure:

To be fair, the photos are nice photos - Rachael looks genuinely happy in them and I am sure there was a time when he was not a complete hole to her. Again, he blames everyone/everything else for why they split up rather than himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine escaping the absolute ballsack and months later having to deal with this, and see pictures resurrected, and everyone blindly commenting saying how “good” they were together. We have no idea what actually happened, but this is clearly a manipulative shot in the hope he gets what he wants with the help of his cult

He's seriously unhinged. I can guarantee she's split with him, rather than a unanimous split. Confirmed split in February. I wonder if something he said about Pete's death made Rachael realise exactly how big a bell end he is?

I got blocked. One of my greatest achievements! 😂😂
Badge of honour on this page :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.